War Gossip

DeletedUser7802

Crego the SA guys we've been roughing up insist that the whole world is turning against you guys and that we should too lol We're quite content with picking up The SA scraps in o75 for now as all the "plagues" (not you plaguethewise lol) seem to like giving us their cities so that they can found cities in their core in 64. Funny strategy but hey who am i to tell them otherwise.

DeletedUser2770

We have canceled all our NAPS with every alliance we had that were anywhere near our core so it was not a sense of them teaming up but a sense of them all getting pushed [by us] into the same corner....

They can all do as they like means little to us....

I think your one of the few not under our banner jakko that has shown not only common sense but the ability to lead and look at a server map.... Keep doing your thing and well be happy to help assist you guys in anyway you need to handle that part of the ocean

DeletedUser7802

Greatly obliged sir, Keep doing your thing and setting the bar high ;)

Well "the plagues" finally landed their first cs in one of our active players cities today. We did of course snipe it with flying myths shortly after but i must give credit where credit is do, they did technically land the CS which is an improvement for them...

On the flip side we continue to take plague cities of every variety on a daily bases ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Approxia, please take my city

And BB is oing to win world wonders

DeletedUser7240

R.H.Stogus, go play on your new server. You where already ran off this one. No one wants your 2 cents

DeletedUser

What are you talking about...I play in mostly here and barely .en

DeletedUser

It looks as if * No Fear * are done. Most are defecting to SKS, Molon II, and TBD.

DeletedUser2770

great, now SKS, ML aand TBD can all start there 3rd academy lol

BB only alliance in the server without an academy...That says all you need to know

DeletedUser7938

great, now SKS, ML aand TBD can all start there 3rd academy lol

BB only alliance in the server without an academy...That says all you need to know

When we smash alliances, we dont cherry pick the best. We teach others how to play. That says all you need to know ;)

DeletedUser

^we just eat them and teach others how to play by being eaten and showing everyone they are beta's to us.

DeletedUser2770

the only thing you do when forming academies is let lousy, sim city building players grow

As soon as they come against a true fightign alliance like BB those players quit and fold because they never fought and they dont know what there doing

Only thing that is left is nice cities and good players

we never run off good, active aggressive players from the server and we find room for them with us or hiding in future alliances we will war with until the time is right

There can only be 1 alliance in the end to win so why have academies other than to hold cities and keep cannon fodder

We have taughten so many players that were good how to become great so I dont know what your taking about

DeletedUser

Obituary: The byzantine warriors of the Bridgeburners have fallen. At first they spoke with bravado decrying how they would take on the world. Their leaders soon abandoned them however and things went silent. They had no patience for training and lost faith that their players could carry them to victory on another world. Days and days went by without a successful BB op. Decay began in the ranks and players slowly began drifting away and flaming the forums with tales of simming and incompetent leadership. AD saw the walls begin to crumble and politely excused himself for "real world issues" and left his ambition behind to die. BB was a flash in the pan, not a dynasty that would endure. Rest in peace, Bridgeburners of Byzantium.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Borys BB isn't as mighty as they claim to be! Remember when they weren't taking any NAP's or Pacts that logic has seemed to change since they realized the whole world of Tau is now against them. We are looking forward to you guys (BB) to continue to turtle up near the frontlines!

Borys you should also ask them what happened to Delibrium!

DeletedUser7938

the only thing you do when forming academies is let lousy, sim city building players grow

As soon as they come against a true fightign alliance like BB those players quit and fold because they never fought and they dont know what there doing

Only thing that is left is nice cities and good players

we never run off good, active aggressive players from the server and we find room for them with us or hiding in future alliances we will war with until the time is right

There can only be 1 alliance in the end to win so why have academies other than to hold cities and keep cannon fodder

We have taughten so many players that were good how to become great so I dont know what your taking about

Well as long as you guys teach players how to play the right way, then no issues. Like i said, nothing i say is ever directed to AD or Crego, because i know you guys are decent and i kinda like you 2. some others i have an issue with because they are riding your coattails. But then again, they have been a little quite recently. If there is a simmer in our alliance, i will personally clear and take their citiy lol. I cant stand turtles or sim players lol.....