War Gossip

DeletedUser7287

Final comment you can have last word as it doesn't change anything but no nasty messages were sent from our end. The threats and the insults came from your alliance. Whether it be the ego set in some of the heads of your leadership or the top dog syndrome that may have effected the keyobard warrior comments I do not know... You guys told our alliance after we had told you what kind of person he was and our intentions to carry out our conquering of his cities that war was the only option and to basically in laymen terms to go walk in traffic. I personally feel like he belongs there after such disrespect towards our diplomatic approach was handled. Your alliance has built a massive following of hatred not because of envy but out of the simple fact you think you can do whatever you want and we all have to accept it. History has its lessons of situations like these and they never end up in favor for a GaMe OvEr approach.

DeletedUser

i think its cause you guys were so far away doesnt really effect anything on our turf

DeletedUser

I am going with what crego02 said continue your attempt in ocean 46 because we already knocked your cities out in 35 and are taking your cities on the borders. We were getting bored till you guys came along for the spanking.

We had cities in 35?

You have a city of..... 175 points and my brother sin6xer and I do run the academy and alliance together thanks for pointing that out. 8k points because I am not as active as my brother this is true but I get to hear all the dumb arrogant comments GO make. I work 14 hour shifts as a base fire fighter but I'm sorry I'll leave the trash talk to your game over brothers... who seem to be fond of it.

I truly have no idea what you're talking about. No one in GO ever talks trash on these forums. Scroll back and you'll see that it's just you and appraxiwhatever. I think you're a little confused.

I get merges and assimilation... but what you do by threatening an entire alliance(you get what you ask for) after you recruit garbage as he is getting attacked that is when the fine line is drawn and no this is not my first world but it is my slowest I have played. As I am more of a tribal wars guy. Don't try to drag the fine line of what refugee integration is to your favor. Doesn't justify it at all. Just stick to what you said to sin6xer and pretend you know nothing of your alliances recruiting. "i dont recruit so i dont know about that side of things" -PlagueisTheWize

We've never threatened anyone. We have been threatened several times. You really don't know what you're talking about yet you talk so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

soooooo i see you guys negotiated a NAP with Every single alliance LoL which is kinda dumb on their part for some reason people just wanna sit in the background and not play Grepolis they just wanna survive and play sim city

thisisgrepolis you Nap with BB now they attack you later, whats the point. join in and fight in this world or ghost your cities everyone :D

DeletedUser

Everyone just want's to see you guys fall (which you will) so they side with us as we are the "David's" in this situation. People always side with the underdogs and that's what makes it so great, when you become the #1 alliance, you place a target on your head, as you guys are seeing lol. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2770

I would just like to comment on a few things on this server and on how my alliance is run. yes I said my alliance because unlike GO there is no council in BB. Naturally we have very good leaders and like any well oiled machine every leader is in charge of a certain aspect of the game which I am confident they can handle and all alliance decisions are discussed amongst myself and the leaders, however every decision of our alliance is made by me solely... The reason why I feel this is so important is because of how I have always played Grep for the last 4 years since the EN servers started and anyone who knows me [to many] would be happy to say that I am one of the most honest players of the game. They may also have alot more choice words depending on what side they were on but honest is always one of them...

I dont do diplomacy I do straightforward honest conversations. from day one I have always said I refuse to pact with any alliance in our ocean even when we had 10 members. i feel it is the most foolish thing to do.

I dont give NAPs with the intention on canceling them and fighting them in the future but rather with the intention on forming a good relationship with them and if they are an active aggressive sensible alliance like ours, that is not in the same ocean maybe that can turn into a more secure agreement

As far as Pacts go I consider them to be permanent and will never cancel a pact. We take them serious and consider any alliance we have a pact with to be the same as our own

So the reason why I state all this is because despite public opinion on how BB is ran I would rather you hear it straight from the horses mouth. Any alliance leader or member that speaks with me will always get the truth good or bad and any deals, naps, pacts, or agreements that are made will always be honored. My leaders/members are aware of any such agreements and if for whatever reason I disappear[my wife did it and i'm buried in the yard] lol those agreements will continue

Spking of taking in new members when alliances fall apart.... PTW when were done with GO you would be more than welcomed here but not until you put crego is your pimpdaddy and he spanks you on your profile page :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMFAO appriax you never know ayyyyyye lol too funny... i do like well oiled machines :eek:

DeletedUser6817

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry appraxiadaddy but PTW knows who his pimpdaddy (cough cough me me cough cough). :p i spank him reaaallll good

DeletedUser2770

lol... You know Bigbad I somehow knew deep in my heart that talking about spanking PTW would draw you into these forums lol

Glad to have you with us...ahem not only in our forums by the way ;)

DeletedUser

The biggest fight right now is VVV vs. Sceptics I would say.

Who is No Fear fighting?

DeletedUser7307

probably no one, they are way off in the middle of no where

DeletedUser

^true, their total abp is way higher then their dbp. Not even close to each other actually.