War Gossip

DeletedUser7287

I am going with what crego02 said continue your attempt in ocean 46 because we already knocked your cities out in 35 and are taking your cities on the borders. We were getting bored till you guys came along for the spanking.

(P.S. don't try to say we are jealous of you and then go and try to recruit some of our members in NO FEAR because you bit off more than you can chew.)

Happy hunting BridgeBurners and Sceptics Anonymous. We will continue doing the beaten on the west to these self entitled group of players.

DeletedUser

Game Over, please continue to make us more nice cities down in 055. Also, please stop turtling up so much. As you can see I need some more dbp to make some more of your cities mine. attacking Game Over is way to easy.

ummm every BB city in south of O55 has a tower and high walls lol

DeletedUser7307

Banus you talk trash yet you are the leader of an academy that is ranked 27th? And you have 8k pts?

DeletedUser7287

You have a city of..... 175 points and my brother sin6xer and I do run the academy and alliance together thanks for pointing that out. 8k points because I am not as active as my brother this is true but I get to hear all the dumb arrogant comments GO make. I work 14 hour shifts as a base fire fighter but I'm sorry I'll leave the trash talk to your game over brothers... who seem to be fond of it.

DeletedUser7307

you make me laugh to be honest, I had 65k points when I quit over a week ago sorry pal :p

DeletedUser

you make me laugh to be honest, I had 65k points when I quit over a week ago sorry pal :p

yea bruggs was legit he was one of our top guys in GO until he gifted his towns away... nice sig btw bruggs very clean

and Banus we really appreciate you talking about us and all , but i dont have a clue who you are. or why you are talking about us when you dont know whats going on in game. hmm i guess this is why the threads called War Gossip

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ah, wouldn't expect anything else from a Game Over member who dosn't even play yet talks trash on the forums about his past LOL.
While your at it, go ahead and check my CURRENT stats. specifically abp. GO has given me the last 30k of it.

DeletedUser7307

w4rr1or made the sig plague, and crego take it easy on the bragging its getting old ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember someone saying a couple days ago that they didn't even know who I was though LOL. Just making sure you did your homework :p

DeletedUser7307

I said i didnt remember you that well, your abp are impressive but at the time when i played you didnt stand out

DeletedUser

I had to get my fellow brothers going/situated before I got myself going. It has only just begun.

I just play grepolis to meat ladies.

^Yes that is a .en server joke.

we need more participation in the tau external... No offense Bruggs but it gets old talking to someone who dosn't even play grepolis right now LOL.

DeletedUser

Bruggs you having fun gossiping with them lol come back anytime man we will always find some towns to gift for you

DeletedUser

^recruiting, theirs a sub-forum for that.

Anyways they really do need you, GO is losing top players by the day. I'm not kidding either.

DeletedUser7287

I know whats going on in game lol I just do not have a cell phone to farm at work. Sorry I can be proud of my alliance if I'd like to especially since it is run by people who don't recruit runaways and step on every ones toes to get things done. I don't know you by points, ABP, or conquest. What is your point? In my eyes we are both non alliance celebs talking about our alliance on the forums. You guys tried to give safe haven to a disrespectful and racist alliance leader of Sons of Anarchy and you expect us to not talk on the forums.(apparently you do this a lot from reading around) Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

I know whats going on in game lol I just do not have a cell phone to farm at work. Sorry I can be proud of my alliance if I'd like to especially since it is run by people who don't recruit runaways and step on every ones toes to get things done. I don't know you by points, ABP, or conquest. What is your point? In my eyes we are both non alliance celebs talking about our alliance on the forums. You guys tried to give safe haven to a disrespectful and racist alliance leader of Sons of Anarchy and you expect us to not talk on the forums.(apparently you do this a lot from reading around) Just sayin'.

well obviously its your first time playing Grep. everyone has recruited run a ways you have to or you wouldnt have any members in your alliance. what do you think you just start with 55 members and they all stay active? no alliances get destroyed and members jump ship to other alliances EVERYONE IN TAU or shall i say every alliance in Grepolis does it. its not a rude or bad thing thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7287

I get merges and assimilation... but what you do by threatening an entire alliance(you get what you ask for) after you recruit garbage as he is getting attacked that is when the fine line is drawn and no this is not my first world but it is my slowest I have played. As I am more of a tribal wars guy. Don't try to drag the fine line of what refugee integration is to your favor. Doesn't justify it at all. Just stick to what you said to sin6xer and pretend you know nothing of your alliances recruiting. "i dont recruit so i dont know about that side of things" -PlagueisTheWize

DeletedUser

I get merges and assimilation... but what you do by threatening an entire alliance(you get what you ask for) after you recruit garbage as he is getting attacked that is when the fine line is drawn and no this is not my first world but it is my slowest I have played. As I am more of a tribal wars guy. Don't try to drag the fine line of what refugee integration is to your favor. Doesn't justify it at all. Just stick to what you said to sin6xer and pretend you know nothing of your alliances recruiting. "i dont recruit so i dont know about that side of things" -PlagueisTheWize

i dont recruit anymore so i dont know details like that and i honestly dont remember who sin6xer is but i remember sayn that. we have no clue whats happening in your ocean over there and im sure the recruiter doesnt know either were in O55. how is the recruiter supposed to know someone is racist or things people say / have done is he some sorta wizard lol see all know all... why dont you just nicely msg the leader with something legit to show his character (if you insist) instead of sending nasty msgs with threats than maybe we wont recruit someone but it will still be because we dont want 2 and if we do wanna recruit someone like that and do know that kinda stuff so be it go to war