War Gossip

DeletedUser

I don't think so, I checked and it looks like maybe they are waring with Molon Labe?

Randerson32's profile is pretty intriguing, come a couple oceans closer so I can take not 1 but all your cities from you.

DeletedUser7319

That is a very intriguing profile indeed.... he may have joined the wrong server haha

DeletedUser7287

probably no one, they are way off in the middle of no where

We look like we are in the middle of no where because we knocked everyone out early to prevent what the original top alliances were/are going through. We are taking out the rest of Defenders of Azeroth in O34 and cleaning a few messes in O36. Purely developmental on our side. We have no interest in O45 or continuing advancement in O44. Wouldn't make sense to at least when you control an entire coast. VVV vs SA all I see is points flying around all over the place on the rankings.

DeletedUser2770

for all those interested in War Gossip. BB has decided to engage SA

DeletedUser

Haha, well technically they decided to engage us by not booting Dragqueen (dragoncire2), so we attacked them! Gonna be some rough nights for SA! Hope they don't value their sleep.

DeletedUser7287

No sleep no shower no life! Best way to defend in Grepolis.

grepo nerd.jpg

DeletedUser2770

I agree Deli. We currently have Hunkiller, their founders 2 cities in siege on a base island and the biggest attack we had was 300 olu and 89 LS to try and break the siege lol. Thats the great thing about turtles though, if you land the cs you can basically guarantee it will stick.

Which is great as we can take more cities at once

DeletedUser7802

Are there ANY wars going on? That's a better question.

well a birdie told me somethings brewing out east, not much for you core alliances to concern yourselves but a little action none the less.

DeletedUser

Well VVV and Camel Tau are fighting. MajesticBricks has one of his cities under siege by VVV right now.

DeletedUser7802

Semper vic and our ally the brigade have started taking the forsaken plagues cities its not much of a war because their not really fighting back but their buddies in the other "plagues" have started trying to help them... even though basically they are an entire alliance of refugees.

DeletedUser

a plagues alliance aye!

and yea this world stinks! it got off to a real slow start too and so many people are just getting rolled over... alot of people just wanna build this is like a free sim city

DeletedUser7802

the leaders of "the forsaken plague" bolted to "the arena plague" and left all their other players to be eaten. The count is 5-0 SV&TB over the "plague's" with 2 more currently under siege

DeletedUser

I would love to see an update here for the Molon Labe vs. No Fear war. That's by far the best war in Tau right now.

BB is crushing everyone in it's path currently. Recent victims are Sceptics Annonymous and now Veni Vidi Vici.

The Sea Men look to be taking on the Origins, would love to see an update on that one as well.

DeletedUser

BB are too powerful but we, Anonymous ( not sceptics anonymous, I mean Anonymous) are the best alliance and we are declaring war on EVERYONE!!