War Gossip

DeletedUser

Chat for any wars, battles, pact betrayals, or bragging.

DeletedUser7307

lets just say you wont see a couple of alliances in a few weeks thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

As of today No Nonsense is at war with any alliance in 54 not flying our banner

DeletedUser

I know there have got to be some wars going on.

I would hope so, otherwise the members of those top alliances would have to be starving for battle points. But I have no clue of any wars atm and the forum is dead which makes for a boring world unless your alliance has drama to keep you entertained.

DeletedUser

As of today No Nonsense is at war with any alliance in 54 not flying our banner

That's a pretty bold statement. Especially since half of your alliance is squatting in the corner of my 55. Also, it seems you're at war with GO because you're attacking us in 55. Can you explain?

DeletedUser2770

When you take in refugees from an alliance that sneak attacked us while we had a pact yes that does make your alliance our new food menu. Makes no sense why you would take in a handful of members who were beaten and ran into your ranks for protection. However I am no one to say how you should run your alliance, I am one to say that we are at war now because of it though

Your leaders knew what was going to happen after 24 hours. If they did not convey that to their members I cant help that

DeletedUser

When you take in refugees from an alliance that sneak attacked us while we had a pact yes that does make your alliance our new food menu. Makes no sense why you would take in a handful of members who were beaten and ran into your ranks for protection. However I am no one to say how you should run your alliance, I am one to say that we are at war now because of it though

Your leaders knew what was going to happen after 24 hours. If they did not convey that to their members I cant help that

I can't speak for what any other alliance did before their members joined us and it's incorrect of you to pin their sins on us. All I know is that GO has never broken our word about anything. You guys have picked up several members from our prior conquests and you don't see us stomping our feet over it. It's part of the game. We gave those two members we picked up a 48 hour refugee status in good faith so that you could enact whatever revenge you could but now that is over.

This game is about conquest and you are taking this very personal.

DeletedUser

We're your "new food menu" ? A bit dramatic aren't we.. ;-)

I vaguely recall seeing your username on Delta (US4), and if I recall you didn't last too long there. So we'll wait and see if you do any better on this server.

DeletedUser

We're your "new food menu" ? A bit dramatic aren't we.. ;-)

I vaguely recall seeing your username on Delta (US4), and if I recall you didn't last too long there. So we'll wait and see if you do any better on this server.

LOL, talks about other servers is cheap, this is for Tau.
Back to War Gossip as this is what this forum is about.
You guys sure are building great cities for us down their in 055, please continue to.
When "our new food menu" starts getting tired of turtling up and pressing the defensive units only buttons, please don't run to the rim of the server or just stop playing, I enjoy getting "fan mail". In fact, I will most likely be starting a fan mail forum soon somewhere as I/we are starting to rack up some good ones in this server.

DeletedUser2770

never played delta, but i do assure you that any world I play in im one that ppl know of. When you take in members from an alliance that is being beaten due to the fact that their leadership has off everyone around them that are not even next to your ocean core just for the sake of taking them in yeah others tend to take it personal...

However we did not take it personal. We had a NAP and simply stated either kick or war. You decided war so lets have fun

DeletedUser7287

Looks like Game Over just recruited No Fears number 1 target and ignored our message that is no bueno.

aka looks like Game Over is going to war with * No Fear * which blows...

DeletedUser7307

I quit grepolis for now, but what are you guys going to do to Game Over?

DeletedUser

aka looks like Game Over is going to war with * No Fear * which blows...

Join the club my friend. Hmm. wonder how that is working out for them though LOL.
Now here comes the "we are not helping them that much so you guys should be destroying them" banter. That banter still does not change the score though does it.

DeletedUser7287

Team we buy gold doesn't make you good. Number 1 alliance? Are you new to Grepo? Carry yourself around like a brat is not how to win the game. After seeing the messages from your leaders you guys can't keep the garbage you picked up because you seem to be the trash can of Tau picking up runaways and telling people what to do? Nah no thanks.

DeletedUser7307

ok buddy, your alliance isnt some powerhouse now. Dont get worked up now

DeletedUser

Game Over, please continue to make us more nice cities down in 055. Also, please stop turtling up so much. As you can see I need some more dbp to make some more of your cities mine. attacking Game Over is way to easy.