War Gossip

DeletedUser

We have never said that we do not pact with anyone.

First off Keelee this is a straight up lie. It says right in Bridgeburners profile in bright red "We will not NAP/PACT any alliance". With 4.0 GPA's and Water Polo achievements over there in BB I figured you would know what your own alliance page says... I guess I am giving you too much credit though.

AD I have seen most of your cities and most are turtles you no longer have the right to criticize anybody of being a turtle as your the biggest one in Tau. This is how a BB conquest goes... Crego clears city ----> Somebody puts a CS in said city ----> AD sends support to city. Also how is it that greeneggs is still around. I don't seem to understand how an alliance with over 12 million points can't rim one single player they said they were going too a month ago... Also Keelee if I'm not mistaken an NAP is most definitely a pact in fact I'm sure that the P in NAP stands for pact... Regardless of what type of pact it is a pact is a pact!

Now to BB's academy.... I have nothing to say to you since you are so insignificant...

DeletedUser2770

This is to funny and why I hate morale servers x10....NOOBS roam here like wild dogs and you cant put them down lol....

Guys let daddy spread some grepo knowledge to you all because you were all clearly taught wrong...

NAP- Non-Attacking Partnership which means as of right now it benefits both alliances not to fight.... However that can change at any point in time by either alliance and it is usually done publicly with a 48 hr time frame
PACT- Two alliances working together... Pacts are made with the intent not to be broken and should last period.... So when you see alliances with multiple pacts you know what your dealing with

As far as what our profile says it has been like that since we started, the main reason is I still til today have requests of ppl asking to pact with them... Which is the same reason why I block pact requests

As far as AD sending support that is the biggest line of crap.... Anyone of my members will tell you to get support from me is like getting a fat kid to put down the candy bar... I keep minimal cities for defense [go ahead and try me] lol as I am purely offense...Your buddies from origins will tell you as I know lord todd has a nice spread sheet of what we have in our cities

It is nice to see green come out of hiding that must mean you are restocked in your cities and ready for some DBP.... Kee is right green there is no reason for us to go after a stacked city especially when you do nothing with it.... However if I were you I would honestly not come in these forums until you take a city from one of my players since you have already lost how many to us and how many were stacked.... Sad thing is not only can you not take a city form me but you with the help of Empire cant take it from me

As far as taking on the whole world...Look you only have so many slots lol.... If alliances fought the alliances around them like we have then it would be different...
sks vs ML
maggots vs empire
TBD vs Origins

Instead what happens is they have decided to build nothing but defense, colonize cities and send there support over 20 hrs away and attack cities that are 7+ hrs away from them lol [not even lying]

Cmon guys want to talk truth lets talk it... We are a warring alliance made up of the best members of alliances that we have fought and beat, think there were 9....

You honestly think that it matters how many of you work together....

Arzee I am not a betting man but I would bet any amount of money that crego will mop you up and down and I look forward to you getting closer and not with just 1 city that is stacked to the brim but a few so we can see what is what

SKS--- really not only is the name a joke but your ideas are as well

Now time for BB members to go and conquer another city while the rest of you all colonize one for our future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7938

Dont sleep on ArrZee lol 6k birs in a harbor is a snack for us lol

I can take out at least 2k birs by myself ;-)

DeletedUser8909

Arzee I am not a betting man but I would bet any amount of money that crego will mop you up and down and I look forward to you getting closer and not with just 1 city that is stacked to the brim but a few so we can see what is what

Really?? How about you put your money where you mouth is. I have 4 slots, let me take at least 4 cities near him...1 on 1...and lets see who takes a city first.

How about a wager? If I take a city first, you ghost....he does...I ghost? Besides you seem to be very confident in your statement...so you shouldn't have to worry....right?

I know how to play this game very well. I don't mind going on vmode in my other worlds just to prove a point in this world

DeletedUser

^ah finally, a challenger, it's cute really. PM me in game, you are all talk, I can tell because first off you can not VM in single worlds. It's all or nothing.. That was lesson 1. Lesson 2 will be in game little man.

DeletedUser8909

^ah finally, a challenger, it's cute really. PM me in game, you are all talk, I can tell because first off you can not VM in single worlds. It's all or nothing.. That was lesson 1. Lesson 2 will be in game little man.

UHHH...lesson #1 for you lil man...VM in EN worlds does not affect US worlds!!

HEHE I thought you were "experienced". Lesson two will be in game for sure...but so far your lessons have started off on the wrong foot jabroni ;)

DeletedUser

Guys let daddy spread some grepo knowledge to you all because you were all clearly taught wrong...

NAP- Non-Attacking Partnership which means as of right now it benefits both alliances not to fight.... However that can change at any point in time by either alliance and it is usually done publicly with a 48 hr time frame
PACT- Two alliances working together... Pacts are made with the intent not to be broken and should last period.... So when you see alliances with multiple pacts you know what your dealing with

Once again you open mouth and insert foot....

From Grepolis Wiki:

NAP: Non Aggression Pact, both alliances agree not to attack each other while the NAP is standing, there is no mutual support as with an ally though.

At some point, you guys need to make sure your correct before you tell everyone else "they don't know what they are talking about", and attempt to be a teacher of "Grepolis".

DeletedUser

From Grepolis Wiki:

NAP: Non Aggression Pact, both alliances agree not to attack each other while the NAP is standing, there is no mutual support as with an ally though.

At some point, you guys need to make sure your correct before you tell everyone else "they don't know what they are talking about", and attempt to be a teacher of "Grepolis".

it's the same thing, don't nitpick

DeletedUser

it's the same thing, don't nitpick

So let me get this straight.....someone says this:

Also Keelee if I'm not mistaken an NAP is most definitely a pact in fact I'm sure that the P in NAP stands for pact... Regardless of what type of pact it is a pact is a pact!

AD replies with a lesson of why a NAP isn't a pact and even clarifies for the above person that the "P" doesn't stand for PACT...

NAP- Non-Attacking Partnership which means as of right now it benefits both alliances not to fight....

I show that he is incorrect for correcting the original comment and someone tells me I'm nitpicking ? MUST be another BB member but, you are correct. I will just sit back and watch the show. Seems like every time BB post something here its either flat out lies or completely incorrect. Its a good show and no one should stop it.

DeletedUser2770

there different things and anyone who has played grep knows that...

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight.....someone says this:

AD replies with a lesson of why a NAP isn't a pact and even clarifies for the above person that the "P" doesn't stand for PACT...

I show that he is incorrect for correcting the original comment and someone tells me I'm nitpicking ? MUST be another BB member but, you are correct. I will just sit back and watch the show. Seems like every time BB post something here its either flat out lies or completely incorrect. Its a good show and no one should stop it.

you are correct, no one is stopping it (BB).

DeletedUser

From Grepolis Wiki:

In my opinion, NAP means NOT A PACT......a

DeletedUser

Maybe BB misses Del-boy and his GPA more than they realize, when you guys can't even figure out what the definition of a pact is? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pact . A pact is an agreement. Is BB in agreement with these alliances to not attack each other? That is a pact by definition, regardless of what the Grepolis definition is.

DeletedUser2770

Tickolos, I have played Grep since the first EN server and there has always been 2 kinds of so called Pacts...

one is a NAP which means were just not fighting... however we dont support one another, we dont share forums we just agree at this time it is not beneficial for both alliances not to fight but at anytime that can change

The other is a PACT, which if done correctly should be treated as the same alliance as yours, shared forums, shard allies and opposition and attacks and support should be sent for both alliances

Having pacts with multiple alliances such as this coalition of yours defeats the purpose of PACTS and is something that only noob players in noob alliances do....

This is a war game not sim city

DeletedUser

Tickolos, I have played Grep since the first EN server and there has always been 2 kinds of so called Pacts...

one is a NAP which means were just not fighting... however we dont support one another, we dont share forums we just agree at this time it is not beneficial for both alliances not to fight but at anytime that can change

The other is a PACT, which if done correctly should be treated as the same alliance as yours, shared forums, shard allies and opposition and attacks and support should be sent for both alliances

Having pacts with multiple alliances such as this coalition of yours defeats the purpose of PACTS and is something that only noob players in noob alliances do....

This is a war game not sim city

i like the coalition! it lets them try and talk more smack since they feel safer with larger numbers. also gives us tons of bp when they try to break sieges that are 10 hours away from them. hard to reinforce a siege with sooo little warning

DeletedUser7938

You guys are embarrassing. We come visit u on a stronghold island, YOU GUYS turtle lol. Someone gets attacked a little bit and loses all his LS, internal takeover. You guys come to our side of town and turtle. Empty city, no walls, no caves.

P.S. AD tried to sell that the P in pact meant partnership. Then basically played himself brainwrestling about how a pact (NAP) is defined by grepo vs. websters definition standards lol......

I see what u did there......

DeletedUser2770

You guys are embarrassing. We come visit u on a stronghold island, YOU GUYS turtle lol. Someone gets attacked a little bit and loses all his LS, internal takeover. You guys come to our side of town and turtle. Empty city, no walls, no caves.

P.S. AD tried to sell that the P in pact meant partnership. Then basically played himself brainwrestling about how a pact (NAP) is defined by grepo vs. websters definition standards lol......

I see what u did there......

Dude I could care less what the actual definition is...

Anyone who has played grep for more than one server, regardless of whether it be on the en server, us,, french or whatever knows that there is a clear difference between a NAP and a PACT

They are not the same, never have been on grep and never will be

Now you noobs can come on here and say whatever you like but everyone who is not a noob knows what the actual meaning of these 2 pacts are and there different...

NAP- means were not fighting but were not friendly and we just respect each other and do our own things
PACT- means we are allies working together. Shared forums, reservations etc

DeletedUser7938

Dude I could care less what the actual definition is...

Anyone who has played grep for more than one server, regardless of whether it be on the en server, us,, french or whatever knows that there is a clear difference between a NAP and a PACT

They are not the same, never have been on grep and never will be

Now you noobs can come on here and say whatever you like but everyone who is not a noob knows what the actual meaning of these 2 pacts are and there different...

NAP- means were not fighting but were not friendly and we just respect each other and do our own things
PACT- means we are allies working together. Shared forums, reservations etc

But a couple pages ago you were arguing that the P meant PARTNERSHIP lulz.

P.S. i like how you totally avoided how you guys turtle and how embarrassing you guys are. You thought you could take on everyone, i guess you found out your not as smart or as strong as you once thought. Crow tastes pretty good doesnt it? Maybe i will come visit one of your stronghold islands and watch you guys turtle too lol. Turtle soup taste awesome...