War Gossip

DeletedUser

First of all, thank you for holding Jakko's hand and coming to his defense because he had no comeback. Secondly, intangibles???? lololol
Sounds extremely lame but i will entertain that briefly. So tricking your enemy and "ninjaing" a city sounds like this; im gonna send a few fake attacks then CS him when he is sleep lol. So lame bro lol. You also sound like you depend on a lot of festivals to grow instead of bp if you are looking to conquer a city and take minimal losses. Here is an intangible on top of me smashing you in abp being 30% smaller than you; I have personally made more people quit than you and Jakko have cities put together lol. How about putting multiple alliances waaaaaay bigger than us at the time into VM mode or making them quit? The goal of the game isnt who has the most cities, it is who can defeat the most enemies the fastest. I am clearly better than you in every facet of this game. Those numbers dont lie. Now go sit in a corner, class dismissed

P.S. I seen the sizes of you guys LS nukes lol. You guys have no idea what you are in for lol

uMaduTrash,

I probably started later on this server than you, but take a look at the stats. I am right below you in attack points, WAY above you in defense points, WAY above you in fighter points, AND I have more cities.

Plus, think about your comment...I have more cities, why is that? Maybe it is because you are too focused on points, I am focused on slaughtering enemies and taking their cities, whether that be through brute force, team work, making them quit, or outsmarting them. Anyone can brew up a bunch of 300 LS nukes and launch them out blindly to accumulate attack points, especially when they are not surrounded by enemies (like you). You are probably smart enough to know that much, but it seems to me that you don't know how to make real use of that firepower, like turning it into cities or gaining strategic footholds for your alliance. This is where our BB friends shine. They are doing all that.

SemperVic is growing quickly. Many of our players are exactly like those in BB skill-wise. The difference is that we have fewer of those players, and are much newer on this server. You will see how well we work as a team, and you can do nothing to stop us, absolutely nothing.

Go back to your dreamland and enjoy it while you can, because we are coming your way. Enough said, class dismissed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8909

Just like MANY of my past enemies I have made quite, you already used the excuse some while back that "I don't play this world as much as I could". Ah.. Can't tell you how many times I have seen that.

Not excuse...even a 4th grader would now it's merely a fact...not to worry though...that will change soon...and I don't put excuses....btw I believe you meant quit?? or perhaps quiet?? ROFL

Btw, I like UmadUtrash, he is quickly becoming like me for having only played several months and I like what I see.

Glad to hear, you'll be liking him much more when he renames you cities ;)

As for you Arrzee, your pathetic comeback's are all just talk, I'll take the trash (you) out any day personally. Now if only you weren't 2 oceans away... Congrats on beating No Fear, man that must have been tough lol

You only call it pathetic, cause you fear there is so much truth in what I say so to act tougher than what you really are and to avoid giving a proper reply...it's easier for a meaningless player to just call someone's comment pathetic...I get it mate...I was once ignorant too...but then I started 1st grade and all that started changing gradually.

You want me down there.....lol....you will get you wish...I'd like to see you try take my city when I'm down there though cause if you don't...people will start to see even more clearly how much of a real noob you are :D

ArrZee

DeletedUser8562

I'd like to see you try take my city when I'm down there though cause if you don't...people will start to see even more clearly how much of a real noob you are :D

ArrZee
I dont even play tau, and I know who the real noob is. You cant back your talk up. You just look bad, Arrzee... just give it up

Wait, don't. I like to laugh at ur stupid comments

DeletedUser8458

Hmm AD,crego,Greco,Butler why do you guys are wasting your time with the likes of them?
Who the f**k are they and what do they want from us (BB) lol.Never seen them in Tau and furthermore never even fight one of them.Why do they post in this thread from the very beginning?
Haters gonna hate and won't stop as they know their skill level is not as good as yours and the only thing they can do is to bother everyone with their thoughtlessly.
Why do you guys wasting your time with them when you can have so much fun with me in the game lol

DeletedUser

Because I have a feeling the players I am talking smack to are actually good. I need a challenge, and I have no doubt that by the time we grind our way through the Plagues and get to them, that we will have a well-angered enemy to fight with. Makes it more fun :)

DeletedUser7938

uMaduTrash,

I probably started later on this server than you, but take a look at the stats. I am right below you in attack points, WAY above you in defense points, WAY above you in fighter points, AND I have more cities.

Plus, think about your comment...I have more cities, why is that? Maybe it is because you are too focused on points, I am focused on slaughtering enemies and taking their cities, whether that be through brute force, team work, making them quit, or outsmarting them. Anyone can brew up a bunch of 300 LS nukes and launch them out blindly to accumulate attack points, especially when they are not surrounded by enemies (like you). You are probably smart enough to know that much, but it seems to me that you don't know how to make real use of that firepower, like turning it into cities or gaining strategic footholds for your alliance. This is where our BB friends shine. They are doing all that.

SemperVic is growing quickly. Many of our players are exactly like those in BB skill-wise. The difference is that we have fewer of those players, and are much newer on this server. You will see how well we work as a team, and you can do nothing to stop us, absolutely nothing.

Go back to your dreamland and enjoy it while you can, because we are coming your way. Enough said, class dismissed.

But i slaughtered waaaaay more people than you. Did you not get the whole "i made more people quit than you and Jakko have cities"? Like i said the goal of this game is to defeat the enemy the fastest period, not take the most cities. i know simmers that never attack and have more cities than you. Doesnt mean a thing bro. Again the whole new server excuse is lame when we ran thru tougher competition longer than you guys. Half the time, only 10 basically did the work. We had 25 people up until last week lol. If you guys were so good, the enemy you were fighting would have been defeated already. The clear difference between me and you is if i say im going to destroy someone or an alliance, it is done within a week at the most. Your struggling with your fight and the outcome is suspect at best.
Whats taking so long bro?

DeletedUser

Well over 95% success rate at every angle is not taking long, especially when you consider the fact that we are heavily outnumbered. As for you making this massive amount of people quit, everyone could say that, you have zero proof, and your claim is outrageous.

Oh, and you say we have not fought any worthy opponents? We have crushed everyone in our path. Now (as we have been for a long time), we are fighting the mother Plague alliance and all their sidekick alliances at once, along with a few others in your pact. This means we are outnumbered by at least 5 to 1, and STILL unstoppable.

So, Sofa King Sexy, are you saying The Black Plague and your other pact member alliances suck? It sure sounds like you are. I wouldn't be too happy if I were your allies.

DeletedUser7938

Well over 95% success rate at every angle is not taking long, especially when you consider the fact that we are heavily outnumbered. As for you making this massive amount of people quit, everyone could say that, you have zero proof, and your claim is outrageous.

Oh, and you say we have not fought any worthy opponents? We have crushed everyone in our path. Now (as we have been for a long time), we are fighting the mother Plague alliance and all their sidekick alliances at once, along with a few others in your pact. This means we are outnumbered by at least 5 to 1, and STILL unstoppable.

So, Sofa King Sexy, are you saying The Black Plague and other pact member alliances suck? It sure sounds like you are. I wouldn't be too happy if I were your allies.
I can provide proof, ask around lol. Usually when people talk in caps and bold means they are butthurt about something lol. Yeah we fought No Fear and all their alliances(5 or 6 of them) and they were 6 -8 times bigger and a week later, please see results lol. You are full of excuses and i wish Crego would pm you to tell you to just stop it. You are embarassing yourself. So who has your alliance steam rolled that was so good.
P.S. i never said you guys would smash or even defeat the plagues. I said if you were so good, they would have been defeated already. Again, what is taking so long bro????

DeletedUser

Nothing is taking so long. The fact that they own several oceans is all. We are taking cities at lightning speed, as fast as the game will allow, all while defending our own cities, and not losing ANY. The only cities we have lost were a few inactives a long time ago, and some internal conquests, but none to enemies. If you were on this side of the map, you would see just how quickly we are devouring Plague cities, then you would be forced to appreciate our success.

They are the #2 alliance, and they have several spinoffs, all of which we are cutting through like butter. I never claimed that they have great Grepo-skills, but that is not our fault. Fate has placed us on the map with enemies we seem to slaughter. It would be foolish to think we are a bad alliance just because our enemies are not the cream of the crop. The fact is, we have been unstoppable since the beginning, and that is really the only thing that matters.

DeletedUser

This is great, I thought Tau was going to be a boring win for us, glad to see some life left here in Tau. I look forward to what it brings. I also would love to personally challenge ArrZee, prove to me personally your even half as good as you say you are. I have not seen it yet, if you want respect here in Tau/the .us servers, you gotta show it.

DeletedUser

But i slaughtered waaaaay more people than you. Did you not get the whole "i made more people quit than you and Jakko have cities"? Like i said the goal of this game is to defeat the enemy the fastest period, not take the most cities. i know simmers that never attack and have more cities than you. Doesnt mean a thing bro. Again the whole new server excuse is lame when we ran thru tougher competition longer than you guys. Half the time, only 10 basically did the work. We had 25 people up until last week lol. If you guys were so good, the enemy you were fighting would have been defeated already. The clear difference between me and you is if i say im going to destroy someone or an alliance, it is done within a week at the most. Your struggling with your fight and the outcome is suspect at best.
Whats taking so long bro?

I still don't understand how you individually have made people quit. The most cities you took from a single person is 2, from Boss JMLG. Taking 2 cities from someone doesn't sound like "making" them quit. And who are the 'white jackets' anyway?

DeletedUser7938

I still don't understand how you individually have made people quit. The most cities you took from a single person is 2, from Boss JMLG. Taking 2 cities from someone doesn't sound like "making" them quit. And who are the 'white jackets' anyway?
Lol taking cities from someone doesnt make them quit... Again that isnt the point of the game. The point of the game is to DEFEAT THE ENEMY. I have my tactics lol

DeletedUser

^he makes them listen to Justin Bieber music while he takes there cities... thats enough to get anyone to quit.

DeletedUser

^without your wallet, Crego, you're just like any other player...;)

DeletedUser

careful greko/UMAD...they may put you on the player to rim of the week...and the alliance to rim of the week...wait I'm still here...and how many Colony ships has AD lost trying to get into Maggot territory- Oh and then we were "too far" to kill...its a whole ocean over 55 to 56......And no switching cities with Maj Bricks doesn't count, nor does taking inactive players...My troops are still having fun on BB islands having fun sending rams at you guys...And yes...BB doesn't pact or ally with anyone was what you said a month ago...I've seen you pact with pandemonium, SVC, ...Nae Fear...and another 3 or so that I can't remember...all because the world turned against you all and you weren't able to handle it alone like you thought you could...And you are having trouble even with spies in our forum...Doesn't water polo and a 4.0 GPA help you guys read our forums so you can make better battle plans? Oh wait...if you guys are getting banned in Grep...does that mean the 4.0 wasn't legit either? Hope your professors don't play here.

DeletedUser

careful greko/UMAD...they may put you on the player to rim of the week...and the alliance to rim of the week...wait I'm still here...and how many Colony ships has AD lost trying to get into Maggot territory- Oh and then we were "too far" to kill...its a whole ocean over 55 to 56......And no switching cities with Maj Bricks doesn't count, nor does taking inactive players...My troops are still having fun on BB islands having fun sending rams at you guys...And yes...BB doesn't pact or ally with anyone was what you said a month ago...I've seen you pact with pandemonium, SVC, ...Nae Fear...and another 3 or so that I can't remember...all because the world turned against you all and you weren't able to handle it alone like you thought you could...And you are having trouble even with spies in our forum...Doesn't water polo and a 4.0 GPA help you guys read our forums so you can make better battle plans? Oh wait...if you guys are getting banned in Grep...does that mean the 4.0 wasn't legit either? Hope your professors don't play here.

We have never said that we do not pact with anyone. BB originally had a pact with VVV and despite them being neutral in literally everything they maintained that pact. Circumstances happen and that pact vanished. Now when we were destroying SA we had a NAP with no fear (never had a pact). All that is old news.

As for your troops on BB islands, they aren't doing anything in the least (part of the reason why you still only have 64k abp). There isn't much point hitting a turtle that is no threat when there are all these other options to go after.

We are not having any trouble at all. Last time I checked we are still conquering wayyy more cities than we are losing, there's no debate about that.

How long has this "coalition" been together? what is it a couple weeks now? I haven't seen any benefit of it besides feeding us bp.

A lot of people can talk, but a lot less can back it up with results. Not saying all of you cant back it up, umadutrash actually has results/stats to back it up. But the rest of you please show me/us what you actually can do, because we haven't seen it yet...

DeletedUser7938

They pacted with Nae Fear? lol. I think i singlehandedly took them out by myself.

@ Crego, if you dont have Justin Bieber in your attacking playlist, your just doing it all wrong lol

DeletedUser

^without your wallet, Crego, you're just like any other player...;)

If I used money besides captain/commander, don't you think I'd have more cities lol. I just know how to play the game perfectly is all, it takes a lot of learning and a lot of time and a lot of getting rimmed.

They pacted with Nae Fear? lol. I think i singlehandedly took them out by myself.

@ Crego, if you dont have Justin Bieber in your attacking playlist, your just doing it all wrong lol

I think we are all forgetting the difference between a pact and a nap.
Maybe I do listen to Justin Bieber. The old stuff even... Im hardcore.