Trys Asgon removal from The Ancients

DeletedUser39

And a notification to EVERYONE posting here (Wether it's Viva, wether it's TA, wether it's SK - I don't care) - Mind your manners.

Going 'Ad Hominem' - 'You're kids', "No, you are!" is getting this topic nowhere (except for infractions, if you're keen on getting those).

So, please, keep it both polite and mature. We don't know anyone here personal (correct me if I'm wrong) - so we can't tell wether someone's a scrawny 50kg teenager with no muscle at all, or a fake-tanned guido having 50kg's of muscle dangling around his body. We're just a 'person on a keyboard'.

DeletedUser

I would echo this from Acu, I have been lenient for quite some time but these posts calling players "kids" and talking about players needing a life, ect. are simply not acceptable behavior. Mind your manners or you will find yourself losing the ability to post here. Lets keep it fun, informative, and clean. Flaming in game play is perfectly acceptable, personal flames will not be tolerated.

DeletedUser504

I am actually Hugh Jackman, in real life. And you can't prove otherwise.

But seriously, this whole conversation seems to have run its course anyhow. The world has been notified that Trys has been removed from and attacked by The Ancients, and why. People who care have voiced their opinions, though why they should care is still the largest mystery, to me. ;) Job done?

DeletedUser

I would echo this from Acu, I have been lenient for quite some time but these posts calling players "kids" and talking about players needing a life, ect. are simply not acceptable behavior. Mind your manners or you will find yourself losing the ability to post here. Lets keep it fun, informative, and clean. Flaming in game play is perfectly acceptable, personal flames will not be tolerated.

Thank You, Daedalus

IT's A Game people don't matter how or how you look at this-this is a young world there are so many people upset, people this is so funny there are spy's all over the place in this game just because you think this one or that one is a good player or he/she all that, stop and think how did this guy get there not by his self.
You are only as good as the people you put around you sometimes it takes longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A lot of evidence but i still don't think that trys would be a spy...

DeletedUser

I actually went through my entire post and I can't find where I actually accused him of being a spy. I said he was discovered as a spy in Beta, and I said this made us worried and got us thinking of our own Operations. You may get a indication that I suspect he is a spy but not once do I ever say "he is a spy". Those were all assumptions based on behaviors and evidence but no concrete evidence. The concrete evidence we do have is his constant lying and deception. Which during a time a war and to work with Zlutan to fabricate evidence so he could conquer a city he wasn't suppose to is treason at best.

I don't recall exactly who said it, maybe Acupuncture, the flock of support he has gotten from Spanish Kam. and Viva is ONLY confirmation of him working with them. Why else would they show such support to a former TA member unless he is friends with them? Because they are friends? Yea, GOOD FRIENDS who work together against the better interest of TA.

DeletedUser

I support the Senate of TA and their decision in this matter.

DeletedUser

I can't say I support Sheridan's claim that Trys is a spy, partly due to his paranoia (yes, I'm pretty sure he's slightly paranoid, he blames me for it too. :p), however, I'm more concerned about his other actions. Not attacking Zlutan, ciu, or kennykool, some of a very small amount of players he can attack without worrying about morale? Forging a post so he can take a city he does not really need despite requests to not do so, while he has 2 other claims active? Not to mention his talk on suicide on Skype after being denied a city to conquer, which I was pretty sure then and now was mostly a lie, and even if it wasn't, it was just plain foolish. That is why I supported the removal of Trys, but because he has truly helped me in the past, and offered more help that I'm sure he would've given, I'm refraining from attacking him.

DeletedUser308

Just dropping by from Beta, this is not my world and not my business either, but Trys is no spy. He may not be the greatest team mate, but he is definitely not a spy. He was not discovered as a spy on Beta, those were just wild accusations due to the fact that he switched sides in a war. He never spied for me, ever, i wouldn't lie to cover for him. Again, none of my business but just thought i'd clear that up since i've seen it mentioned in here a few times.

DeletedUser409

Just dropping by from Beta, this is not my world and not my business either, but Trys is no spy. He may not be the greatest team mate, but he is definitely not a spy. He was not discovered as a spy on Beta, those were just wild accusations due to the fact that he switched sides in a war. He never spied for me, ever, i wouldn't lie to cover for him. Again, none of my business but just thought i'd clear that up since i've seen it mentioned in here a few times.

you are very true :)

DeletedUser

It's important to point out again that Sheridan never claimed that Trys was a spy. He hasn't done it here, on our alliance forum, or in messages sent to us about the situation.

What Sheridan said is that people from Beta made the claim here on the forums, and that made him and other members of the senate start to think about some of Trys' behavior and actions. I'm not a member of our leadership, but I've read the arguments that have been put forth against Trys. I don't think there is evidence that Trys 100% is a spy.

That being said, there is certainly a clear pattern of Trys not attacking his friends in other alliances to help out members of The Ancients with their attacks.

There are expectations that come along with being in an alliance, and one of them is that you will participate in attacks against enemies of your alliance. This expectation is true even if you are friends with them in game or in real life. This kind of behavior also leaves you open for people in your alliance to wonder if you are actually a spy when attacks don't go your alliance's way, even if you aren't.

The leadership in The Ancients felt like Trys' behavior crossed the line that they were comfortable with, and felt like they had to do something about it.

DeletedUser

The dictionary and google have failed me so...
What does paroic mean?

DeletedUser

It's funny that Sheridan says he never called Trys a spy. I got in trouble for calling a member of TA stupid because he claimed Trys was a spy. Did members of TA think he was a spy at first? Obviously some of them did. Did they attack a friend because they thought he was an enemy when really he was just wanting to stay on top of the leaderboard? Who mislead these members? Their own imaginations? Another person? If Trys is not a spy then why was everybody claiming that when the news first broke?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny that Sheridan says he never called Trys a spy. I got in trouble for calling a member of TA stupid because he claimed Trys was a spy. Did members of TA think he was a spy at first? Obviously some of them did. Did they attack a friend because they thought he was an enemy when really he was just wanting to stay on top of the leaderboard? Who mislead these members? Their own imaginations? Another person? If Trys is not a spy then why was everybody claiming that when the news first broke?

His actions and LACK OF ACTIONS gave several if not most members the indication and idea he could be a spy. There was no hard evidence no. Back to what I and others have said, we never came out and said he was kicked for being a spy. Read through this entire post and you will understand that his forgery and fabrication of evidence and repeated lies were the result of him being kicked. Some of you may not value trust as much as others do but in my book, in my alliance, lying to the leaders/founder and creating fake evidence is a serious breech of morals and ethics and delivers the punishment of WHATEVER the senate deems appropriate. Understand one thing simple and clear Skyflight and everyone else reading, WE DID NOT ask Viva, or Spanish or any other alliance for permission, advise or recommendation on how we should handle this type of behavior from one of our members. This was an internal issue, and we handled it HOW WE FELT was best. This entire conversation and defense on Trys Asgon from Viva and Spanish have given me some kind of impression that we needed to show them justification and needed their approval and sign off on what we did was the right thing to do. NO!!! This post was meant for giving the information publicly so people could understand what lead us up to making the decision we made. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM were we seeking the approval or support of any alliance on the decisions we made on an internal matter. How certain people run their alliance is their business. I am not in the habit of telling people how to run theirs and what "they consider appropriate" and I don't expect them to try and tell me how to run mine and say our decision was "to harsh" of a punishment.

DeletedUser

Ok Sheridan, sorry for making you feel like you needed to defend yourself. We shouldn't be judging you here. Sorry again and have a good day.

DeletedUser

Don't say sorry to Sheridan. He wants to make you a bad feeling.

Sheridan: You are paranoic. Ok, I understnd, you want to defend your alliance, but you really dont understand what happened there? I talked with zlutan some times, and I started to talk with Naz- at the beginning of the game, when you tried to conquer him, and we didnt know each other.

This game is very important to you, too, and me, too. We have to make compromise, because this "fight against trys with words, and tell everybody lies" is not appropriate.

DeletedUser

Come on guys
i will show up here

After reading all this there still isn't any proove trys is a spy
in the time of Fair Play i know him as a very loyal and active teamplayer he wouldn't spy in 3 million years
i talked to him about this and i can insure you trys isn't a spy

and what do you want acu starting a war against me because i helped trys?

you can have my cities if you want I Quit

see ya guys

DeletedUser

Thank you Mitchel, but dont worry. Yes, i made some mistakes, but I think they werent big mistakes, and that spy story....

I dont care, i will colonise to north west, and I will leave that territory.