Trys Asgon removal from The Ancients

DeletedUser

i told all why i support him :)
we were good friends in the past and still now we are good friends

See I want you Zlutan to keep talking because the more you do, the more you show how much of Trys Asgon is a LIAR! He clearly told me he is NOT your friend. You keep hanging him out more and more if you keep talking. Keep helping my case!
Proof:
FromTrysAsgon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure you want evidence now, after you've turned on him. No trial? No defense?

He was given his trial by the Senate. And to his defense, I have 7 pages of a conversation between me and him going over the evidence. This was not something we did out of thin air. We heard his case, his excuses, and his lies. And since he was in our alliance, he fell under the authority of our Senate. Tried and found GUILTY!

DeletedUser409

man lets be honesty
you just took him off becouse he was ahead you in ranking :D
and now youre the king of thw world
congrats friends
and yes i was friend
look at verbe bro i WAS for a little time maybe 3-4 days and we did not speak for weeks and now we became again friends so please to try to make a smart one from yourself :)

DeletedUser

man lets be honesty
congrats friends
and yes i was friend
look at verbe bro i WAS for a little time maybe 3-4 days and we did not speak for weeks and now we became again friends so please to try to make a smart one from yourself :)

How about you do your homework, for the past several days, almost a week I have been ahead in Trys in Rankings. Before the operation went live yesterday I was 10k points ahead of him, equivalent to a city. I find it ironic and PATHETIC that all of a sudden when I have presented so much evidence that the BOY you are backing and defending is exactly what I said he is, your changing your strategy and trying to claim that this is about me being #1!!! WOW... very poor tactic.

DeletedUser

man lets be honesty
congrats friends
and yes i was friend
^^ like I said before sooo childish, Sheridan has a life and responsibilities just like the majority of the rest of us in TA, ranking is not everything...its just a game. If I recall correctly, when all this started happening Sheridan was ALREADY ahead of Trys and then these shady actions occurred and Trys took the EASY capture from another member so that he would gain the lead again. We are not an alliance of morons, like you obviously believe.

DeletedUser

^^ like I said before sooo childish, Sheridan has a life and responsibilities just like the majority of the rest of us in TA, ranking is not everything...its just a game. If I recall correctly, when all this started happening Sheridan was ALREADY ahead of Trys and then these shady actions occurred and Trys took the EASY capture from another member so that he would gain the lead again. We are not an alliance of morons, like you obviously believe.

Yes, i have chance against 67 members, and I was alone, and I was sleeping when You attacked me. This it was easly.

But I dont want to talk You, feel free to figure out another lies, and discuss my terrible playing. Good luck.

DeletedUser370

I think zlutin desreves to be friends with trys, they are both the same - i bet zlutan behaves like trys, he likes lying and he has no idea how to prove an argument of his. he is only going into denial, without being able to sustain any argument.

maybe they are from the same country (that's why his english suffers) or maybe they are the same age or the same character. fact is, we do NOT want this kind of people in our alliance. we are better off WITHOUT them.

Trys is lying when he says that "spyros is with me" (and to answer another post, yes, I am also called spyros pal, send me a message in the game). Trys is lying about everything, i have skype conversations and messages proving again and again that he is a bad person and a huge liar. Maybe that's why he's friends with zlutan, they are both immature. And they deserve each other, so let them be happy with each other. Very soon the other people in their alliance will realise what person they accepted and they will kick him out again (or they will be self-destruct because of him).

DeletedUser409

I think zlutin desreves to be friends with trys, they are both the same - i bet zlutan behaves like trys, he likes lying and he has no idea how to prove an argument of his. he is only going into denial, without being able to sustain any argument.

maybe they are from the same country (that's why his english suffers) or maybe they are the same age or the same character. fact is, we do NOT want this kind of people in our alliance. we are better off WITHOUT them.

Trys is lying when he says that "spyros is with me" (and to answer another post, yes, I am also called spyros pal, send me a message in the game). Trys is lying about everything, i have skype conversations and messages proving again and again that he is a bad person and a huge liar. Maybe that's why he's friends with zlutan, they are both immature. And they deserve each other, so let them be happy with each other. Very soon the other people in their alliance will realise what person they accepted and they will kick him out again (or they will be self-destruct because of him).

man youre so smart :D:D
really so smart to write such things :D
it was not hard for your to write this?:D:D:D:D
ok Best aliance like i said see you in the game
prove youre skills there :D
i saw youre aliance power and it really ,,impressioned'' me :D

DeletedUser

Yes, i have chance against 67 members, and I was alone, and I was sleeping when You attacked me. This it was easly.

But I dont want to talk You, feel free to figure out another lies, and discuss my terrible playing. Good luck.

Now I understand there is a slight language barrier but... what? Please point out my lie, please! I never said you were a bad PLAYER, your just a selfish player who has used dishonorable tactics and obviously you don't want to talk to me because I haven't spoken a word that wasn't justified, plus I never got the copy and paste message you sent everyone else :(. I wasn't referring to my attack on you, I was actually surprised it worked.

DeletedUser39

Just a question for Zlutan, regarding the picture in the main post.

Why didn't you - so far - comment on it? It's a picture showing your post was forged; why aren't you surprised, or offended? I'd be shocked to see someone used my post to get something he/she wanted. So, why aren't you? Why doesn't the image draw your attention?

DeletedUser

I think zlutin desreves to be friends with trys, they are both the same

How haven't you kids figured it out yet.

Hint: Zlutan and Trys are the same person :D
This is true unless you can provide irrefutable contradictory evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser409

this is good joke :D
or maybe not joke ;)

DeletedUser39

Zlutan is Moldovan and pays his Gold (or groceries, whichever applies) in Moldovan Leu's, Trys is Hungarian and pays in Hungarian Forints. I think it's quite clear. Furthermore, multi-accounting (being the same person) would've lead to a ban early in game.

Now, to go from mumbo-jumbo to real topic, I would like to request Zlutan to give a statement for my former question.

DeletedUser409

Just a question for Zlutan, regarding the picture in the main post.

Why didn't you - so far - comment on it? It's a picture showing your post was forged; why aren't you surprised, or offended? I'd be shocked to see someone used my post to get something he/she wanted. So, why aren't you? Why doesn't the image draw your attention?

yes trys made a mistake but he is not a spy
maybe he tried to conquer a lott of cities but he was not a spy :D
yes i am surprised but also i can not let this guy to lose all his cities
i want him to play becouse he was almsot crying when writing me and calling for support :(

DeletedUser

Ah man that would be awesome, because then they would both be banned, two birds with one stone!

DeletedUser

i want him to play becouse he was almsot crying when writing me and calling for support :(

soo forging a fake forum post is a mistake, you sir are severely confused and in no way winning the argument with your attempts to dodge answers and how did you know he was "almost crying". I remember when I was a kid and I got caught red handed and got what was coming to me, it sure made me almost cry.

DeletedUser409

hey skyflight made a joke and everyone believed it :D:D
and you called us kids
this are you who are the real kids
an aliance full of kids :D

DeletedUser39

How would you call a forged forum post (That means it's FAKE, ALTERED, NOT REAL, might you not understand thus far) a 'mistake'. You don't just accidentaly pull a post in Paint, edit the text and post time and by mere luck save it to your computer.

I want a straight out answer, no dodging - keep that for in-game.

DeletedUser370

becouse he was almsot crying when writing me and calling for support :(

that shows that he (and maybe you as well) should better get a life.
this is just a game. if it is taken so seriously by kids like trys to make them "threaten" to end their life, there's something wrong in your head people, go check it out before it's too late...

DeletedUser

hey skyflight made a joke and everyone believed it :D:D
and you called us kids
this are you who are the real kids
an aliance full of kids :D

once again you dodge with insults, your just making this obvious.
p.s. it was a really bad joke