Trys Asgon removal from The Ancients

DeletedUser

Some of you may be curious to what is going on with Trys Asgon. When a top member is kicked from the alliance, it will obviously raise questions to “why?”. I want you all to be aware of the decisions that lead up to this and why it was made.

Recently Trys Asgon was exposed on Beta for being a spy for another alliance and betraying the alliance and the council he was a part of. The evidence was irrefutable from what I have been told by several sources. This type of behavior got our own Senate thinking and evaluating how things have gone for us with certain Operations. Acupuncture and I both know Trys Asgon has admitted to being friends to ciupanezu40, Kennykool and Zlutan. Once we discussed it, we realized ALL of our failed attempts against these players, Trys Asgon was never a part of the operation, but was always asking questions about it to Acupuncture and I. We didn't think anything of it until now. The Top 12 Alliance forum on the external forum for Beta has been almost dedicated to Trys Asgon and his espionage.

On 8/31, I posted on the forums that Katniss was leaving the game. On 8/31 that night Profane Wayne posted a claim for the main 11k city. Somehow his claim was deleted, so the morning on 9/1 Trys Asgon posted a claim for it. Within minutes I seen it and messaged him and informed him it was already claimed.

At this time Trys Asgon had 2 claims posted at the same time for Loki cities so he had 3 claims at one time. I told him to claim and conquer Loki city first so we can sort through this mistake and find out if Profane deleted the claim on purpose or if someone else did by accident. Well it wasn’t Profane Wayne. He had every intention of taking the city. Either way Asgon told me himself “ok, I’ll conquer Loki first” and that he understood and wouldn’t conquer it until he was done with Loki’s cities.

14ta7b9.jpg

First off, Trys sent this to me as proof to justify his conquest of the city Profane already claimed. His claim was that he was conquering it because Zlutan from Viva was going to conquer it first based on a public external forum. You can see, it's sent at 09/02/2012 around 13:32 server time, which is 19:32 local for him. His 'evidence' was posted at 19:45 (local for him, too) 1 day earlier; But, as it says 'yesterday', and you can see the next post already, this means it was at least up for 8 hours. Acupuncture checks the forum on regular basis, and has seen the original post (picture two), but never has seen what Trys says was the post.

Now, for further contradiction: The picture Trys provided says it's post number 465; The original post (also from Zlutan) has the exact same post number. Furthermore, Zlutan's post count was exactly the same, too - meaning he didn't post the message Trys provided or Zlutan was a part of the fabrication. For those doubting my claim here; Trys' picture is posted later than the original post, but with the same post number

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Continued from last post:
and post count - this is impossible for obvious reasons.

In the red circle should be an indication of when the message underwent an edit - there isn't, meaning the post wasn't edit by Zlutan himself.

The orange markings are to prove it is the same thread, and it's the same post.

Now, let’s take a closer look at Katniss. The time Zlutan posted that Katniss was 'inactive', was way before 24 hours had passed from Sheridan posting Katniss was quitting the game - Grepostats was still showing activity and growth - Zlutan couldn't have known Katniss was going to quit at the time he posted the 'supposed' message on the forum without having intel from the inside - and I don't think we'd have to elaborate who that might be.

Last but not least, Trys said he was conquering the city so it wouldn't get into Viva hands - yet he refused to give the city to the rightful claimer; Profane Wayne.

All in all, this picture seems to be either a fake or a set-up from Trys Asgon and Zlutan to conquer a city that wasn't rightfully his - both unacceptable.

He is ONLY out for his own personal gain and has no interest in helping the alliance. He has not once participated in any operations to help us with our war with Viva. He has refused to help because “moral” was too low, but when asked to attack the higher members, he refused because “they are his friends”.

A week ago, an operation was put into place covertly with a very large portion of the alliance. These members were all made aware of his treason and lies and all agreed to be a part of it on their own free will. No one was ordered to participate in this Op.

Once the time hit for the Op to go live, he was kicked from the alliance. This operation was organized to take his cities as quickly and swift as possible. Just simply kicking him would allow him to join other alliances, such as Viva and become a possible threat to us. On top of that, he betrayed the Senators, and the alliances trust and dishonored us by doing the things he has done for personal greed and selfishness. I have messages from members directly, forwards, no copy and paste, showing where he has accused members of using gold, but not in methods that he approves, but he uses gold himself. He has asked members to give him a city of theirs so he can get back to number 1 rankings. Every single thing he has done is calculated to be done in selfishness. Even the one or two members he has helped, was for personal BP gain. A very large conversation took place in Skype and the only person that can even say he has supported the most is Zenima, and over half of that support was when he was in Fair Play.

Hope this shed some light on things.

DeletedUser

post has been removed

DeletedUser

Based on the evidence above, this 1) clearly shows Trys Asgon lying to me which I would hope to anyone with morals is unacceptable. At best he lied repeatedly, at worst he committed espionage and worked with Zlutan to fabricate evidence for his own Agenda. Either way he is getting what he deserves. Did I want to go against the number 2 player on the server? Did I want to have to kick out a member that high and dedicated? No!!!! I did not, I would much rather had been organizing Operations against our enemies instead of wasting our time and resources against someone like Trys Asgon. But what is being done is what we feel should be done as punishment for his betrayal/lies and selfishness.

DeletedUser

Keep it known that anyone who is NOT on our list as official enemies (only 3 alliances), you will be added to this list if you support or recruit Trys Asgon. He is an enemy of The Ancients and anyone who harbors him will be considered an enemy as well.

DeletedUser

Hehehe. Sheridan, you are really paranoid. I think you must finish this until somebody will destroy you.

DeletedUser409

youre totally wrong sheridan
i can only say to you
today you lost a good player and that CS that you sent to him
i personally took care to destroy it :D:D
bye bye little CS of Sheridan the great king :D
prepare from this day for real grepolis!!!

DeletedUser409

ya trys let him to live with his paranoism :D
he think all are ttraitors and spies :D
let him live with this

DeletedUser

I find it pathetic that I present the facts and evidence, and all you both can do is spit out "its a lie, it's not true" BLAH BLAH BLAH. I am sure you if you shot someone and was standing over them with the gun you would look at the Officer and say, "But I didn't do it". I don't care if Viva, Spanish KamiKazE, or Trys Asgon himself want to swear up and down it's not true and I'm being paranoid (yes that's how you spell the word you have misspelled repeatedly through the forums). Until you present more facts other than a "colorful" story and denial, I have nothing more to say to either of you. PRESENT THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!! I have presented it, you have not given anyone nothing to believe you on except the word of a small group of people who by the way hate The Ancients to begin with.

DeletedUser409

man youre so crazy that you see in your actions only spies :D
why other your friends do not support you here :D????
where is your senate now??
it was just a mistake and you received it like an act of spy :D
i told you you must go to doctor becousse i assure you i do not like spies and dirty game
yes one more thing
if you want to learn grepolis i can teach you special lessons :D:D:D

DeletedUser409

Sherida Watch your words

amigo i told you he is not well :D:D:D:D
i fight with them for 2 months and i think in this aliance good is only Acupuncture :D
and the rest of their players are not good ones :D
i defended myself from all their aliance especially sheridan who sent LS and Land attack to arrive after 1 hour after LS :D:D:D
so i could easily put some biremes like i did some times :D:D
one experience from this war is that i am amused every day by their mood of playing lets say primitive :D:D

DeletedUser

Read from the bottom up. Another example of how he lies. Again, this is evidence, something none of you have presented but Insults like "I need to go the doctor". LOL, Whatever!
FromWhitehawk.jpg

FromPinkeltje.jpg

FromArcherlongbow.jpg

FromAcupuncture.jpg

Zenima has not been online to reply yet.

Also you said, "Where is your Senate now". Umm, i made this post what an hour or two ago? Do you expect them to be online 24/7 like you? Not everyone has their life dedicated to Grepolis! You haven't even given them enough time to reply to this post, it's brand new!

DeletedUser409

ok sheridan sorry now :(
i udnerstand you
yes this is a good proof i will speak with Trys why he told me all this players are with him and i will found out
thank you for showing this to me

DeletedUser

for good or ill, i will support sheridan's decision and assist in rooting out any hint of subterfuge in the alliance

DeletedUser

But I dont know why do you believe that lies. I always helped to the alliance. But never mind. I know what kind of person Sheridan is.

DeletedUser723

Sadly I'm too far away to help on the front lines "besides spells" but I've never seen a player have so many cities in revolt at one time!! Tickles me a bit.

That being said, Trys, spying is a dangerous game. You got caught and none of this drama/begging is going to save you. That's just how it works man. Sucks, but then again, that's why most people don't take that risk. And the evidence shows that it's your own fault for getting exposed.

On a side note: When you say everyone in TA sucks, you should probably make sure you're right first.
America's Next Trys Asgon, season 2
Could it be you??