Trys Asgon removal from The Ancients

DeletedUser409

sheridan is telling orders to all his members so i found out and i have truth and evidence that sheridan oredered some players to ttack trys
they did not want this but sheridan ordered them :D:D:D:D:D
so i do not udnerstand sheri???
This is a free game or a game with orders :D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser409

Sadly I'm too far away to help on the front lines "besides spells" but I've never seen a player have so many cities in revolt at one time!! Tickles me a bit.

That being said, Trys, spying is a dangerous game. You got caught and none of this drama/begging is going to save you. That's just how it works man. Sucks, but then again, that's why most people don't take that risk. And the evidence shows that it's your own fault for getting exposed.

On a side note: When you say everyone in TA sucks, you should probably make sure you're right first.
America's Next Trys Asgon, season 2
Could it be you??

hey people from TA youre totally wrong
how trys could be a spy????
a person become a spy when the aliance he serve will defeat the aliance where he activated
so if i am in aliance A but aliance B is stronger than A i will be spy to B
but in our case TDFV is not stronger than TA
why trys could be spy??
i do not see interes to be spy to our aliance
it was dangerous so i thin i could be a spy for TA but not some of you to be spy of our aliance :(
think logically:D
it is a big mistake
you are now conquering a person that is not guilty wiht nothing :(:(
so i do not see again i tell you i do not see interes in spiyng your aliacne becouse its very dangerous
do oyu think trys would done this??
i no :)

DeletedUser

I'm 100% in agreement with Sheridan and what our senate decided to do.

If you guys have evidence to show us that refutes what Sheridan presented than show it.

DeletedUser504

hey people from TA youre totally wrong
how trys could be a spy????
a person become a spy when the aliance he serve will defeat the aliance where he activated
so if i am in aliance A but aliance B is stronger than A i will be spy to B
but in our case TDFV is not stronger than TA
why trys could be spy??
i do not see interes to be spy to our aliance
it was dangerous so i thin i could be a spy for TA but not some of you to be spy of our aliance :(
think logically:D
it is a big mistake
you are now conquering a person that is not guilty wiht nothing :(:(
so i do not see again i tell you i do not see interes in spiyng your aliacne becouse its very dangerous
do oyu think trys would done this??
i no :)

Well, the question does begged to be asked: why do you care, if none of this is true?

If it's not true, why are you not simply kicking back and watching The Ancients fight amongst themselves? The fact that both TDFV and the Spaniards are not only weighing in on this topic, but also suddenly sending a flood of defenses to Trys' cities doesn't exactly give the impression that Sheridan's claims are lies.

DeletedUser

sheridan is telling orders to all his members so i found out and i have truth and evidence that sheridan oredered some players to ttack trys
they did not want this but sheridan ordered them :D:D:D:D:D
so i do not udnerstand sheri???
This is a free game or a game with orders :D:D:D:D:D

Show us the evidence if you actually have it. Claiming to have it, but not showing us means nothing.

DeletedUser

So far only Sheridan has posted any actual proof on this very topic. Zlutan i ask of you to apologize for saying that our tribe "The Ancients" are all bad players except Acupuncture. We are all great players,if we were bad players then we would of never lasted when Bp ended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please close this trhead. Sheridan, you achieved your goal, you humiliated me, and you kicked me out. (With lies, but for you its not important).

Daedalus please close this thread.

DeletedUser409

Show us the evidence if you actually have it. Claiming to have it, but not showing us means nothing.

yes i will show evidence not about sheri is not true but about that in this game sheridan is ordering everyone and do not let players to choose their aims :D
so sheri youre a dictator :D:D:D:D:D:D
and yes why i am so agitate about trys??
i will tell you
sheridan kicked out him
yes i was a good friend with him in the past and we remain friends but i never proposed him to be a spy
so now he is disperate he like this game but you are destroyng all he made in 2 months :(
and thats why i help him
i assure you you now his cities are full of my aliance support
and we still have army at home :D

DeletedUser409

aT9tA4YEQOjyCG-QXXv6.png

9bi8wyH43XL7v4TsRcuW.png

look my evidence that sheridan is a dictator he ordering everyone to do like he want this :D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Finish this discussion. You figured out, or you really think I was a spy, Sheridan, I dont care it, and I dont care you anymore, i dissapointed in you, and I hope we won't meet again.

I would like to say sorry for The Ancient if I offend anybody, and I hope we will meet again, like friends. Thank you for the nice moments to Acupuncture, Zenima.

I glad to know you.

Have a successful game.

Please close this thread.

DeletedUser504

Sheridan didn't order anyone to do anything, that I'm aware of. He presented a group of players with the same evidence and asked for their assistance. Zlutan, I don't know you, but the line of argument you've taken is both incorrect and highly suspicious, and beating your chest about what you will or won't do is only lending weight to the claims that you've had intelligence fed to you.

Also, while I'm not going to assume you care greatly, your use of smilies has strayed past 'quirky' into 'obnoxious'. Just as an FYI. It doesn't help your case.

DeletedUser39

Right, so far I see all this 'ad hominem' nonsense going on here on the forum, everyone accusing one another of everything you could possibly think of.

First off, Zlutan, please provide decisive evidence that what Sheridan has claimed is false. No, don't go in your 'Ad Hominem' and claim Sheridan is a 'dictator', 'king', or anything like that. Solid evidence to disprove Sheridan's claims of his main post.

Secondly, yes, it was an order, but assuming you've been keeping track of this thread, you could've seen people are supportive of the order; I've explained my case to Sheridan privately through Skype, and he understands it. I'm not being forced to do this, I simply have reasons to not wipe Trys off the map (Trust me, if I truely wanted to, I could, and would have).

Third, and I think I've seen this slip past here already: If Trys did not, in any way, have a friendship or Personal Pact with either Viva or Spanish Kamikaze, why on earth would they support their former enemy. I'm not sure wether you've noticed, we were and still are, at war (Talking about TA and Viva, for those that didn't comprehend without elaboration). If I saw, as example, see ciupanezu kicked out of his alliance, what would be the most logical action from my side be? Try and pick a grain by conquering his cities, or go and support him to prevent others from conquering him? I think it doesn't take a lot of cognital power to see what's the most logical decession.

So, tell me, if Trys wasn't friends, in any way, and has supposedly never had a conversation with any of the players that are now supporting him, why do you support him? Why do you care so much about it? If you can provide me with a solid answer and solid evidence to prove your claims, I'm willing to have a second-opinion on the matter. If not, I will remain at my point of view, which I've discussed with Sheridan previously.

DeletedUser

Well, the question does begged to be asked: why do you care, if none of this is true?

I sent troops because The Ancients are attacking him. I would send troops to Sheridan if he was going to attack himself.
Trys was obviously not a spy. If he manipulated a photo so that he could get a city before another member then that's rude, but not worth destroying him over.

DeletedUser

I don't know you Zlutan so you can't say anything I post is a personal attack or anything. Nobody I have talked to has said that they were ordered to participate and neither was I. I was presented a list of facts and that is what I went on. Sorry Trys or Zlutan but y'all haven't given any evidence to support your claims that it's all a lie. As a matter of fact all y'all have done is put out more evidence confirming our claims. Zlutan you are supporting him and so is SpanisH KamiKazE, that doesn't help his argument at all. And to just clarify things, a smaller alliance can have a spy in a stronger alliance to help them keep there cities. Actually come up with some irresputable proof and maybe an apology will be in order, until then deal with the consequences and have fun in the game from here on out.

DeletedUser409

i told all why i support him :)
we were good friends in the past and still now we are good friends
and i know he is not a spy and i want to save him i want to give him a chance to play this nice game :)
and becouse he is disperate all of you are attacking him i want to bring light in his game that why i support him
and the third reason is becouse you are my enemies and like sheridan said everyone that supports him are our enemies i will say the same you attacked him i support him to make you lose troops :D

DeletedUser

For the record and for the sake of honesty and accuracy. This picture shows the SAME EXACT message that I sent to everyone of the members involved in this Operation. No where in this message, NOR ANY MESSAGE will you see me giving ANYONE AN ORDER to attack you. This Operation was voluntary. Acupuncture is simply telling you that to try and make you feel better because he is a nice guy and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Zenima and Acupuncture both AGREED with the operation, at least that's what they told me, but they did not want to participate in the operation because of their past with you and the nature of the fact that in Skype alone you have spoke of committing suicide. I can only speculate based on what I've been told that they felt sorry for you and sympathized with you and didn't want to be a part of the Operation to claim a city of yours if it was going to make you go off and kill yourself. Also don't deny the suicide claims because I have those screenshots as well from Skype. I on the other hand have walked in on a suicide after it happened, I have lost parents in my life (at a young age similar to you, in my teens), I do not show as much sympathy as them because I have lived through what you have gone through and not once was I in the mental state you are because I grew up and was strong. You can't make it through life using your tragedies as ways to lie and act the way you do. Also the evidence Zlutan presented only showed what Acupuncture said, it doesn't show anywhere me giving an order. My screenshot however shows I did not give any of my members orders. Anyone care to refute that by showing a single shred of evidence that I gave them a order and this wasn't a volunteered operation, feel free to post it besides make wild accusations without proof.

FromAtrain.jpg

DeletedUser

First, I was NEVER ordered to do anything by Sheridan... ever, he is an excellent leader and indeed the extreme interest and support that TDFV and Spanish Kamikaze are showing towards this event is more proof in my eyes then the legitimate evidence that Sheridan PRESENTED towards TA members. Secondly, not only have I personally suspected foul play on Trys part way before any of this evidence was brought forth, but the evidence itself it quite irrefutable. I was online when the disputed evidence was occurring , I witnessed the claim suddenly disappearing and then being replaced by a claim from Trys. Additionally there was an oh so convenient "mistake" of resetting of the forum during a major campaign that turned out to be the result of Trys "expertise", oh I'm sorry I meant "ignorance". I remember thinking to myself, "who let this joke have control over forum editing". All in all please keep posting your ridiculous claims towards our leadership and lies to our members, because it shows the pure desperation that this has caused you. So childish... have some dignity and honor and man up to your actions... oh wait, you'd have to be a man to do that. TA forever!

DeletedUser409

sheri i see you are calling youre friends
i see more and more of youre members acuusing me of a lot of things :D
at the beggining were just you and some but now they become more and more :D

congratts to all of you boys and if you have girls too :D

i am out of this thread
i think i dont have to prove nothing to nobody
excuse me everybody i offensed see ya in the game :D
ooh and yes sheri one more time youre wrong about try
you made a mistake a very big one :)
today you broke a players' life :(

DeletedUser

Sure you want evidence now, after you've turned on him. No trial? No defense?