Trys Asgon removal from The Ancients

DeletedUser

I'm sure we won't see something that tops this for a WHILE! Haha

Congratulations! Bravo! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I can only imagine what is going through his head now. We just destroyed 11 CS's in one single city. Intended to go 48 hours away to colonize islands close by to each other so he could start over and away from TA.
I can not help myself but to post this because I don't think anyone can top this. It probably breaks a Grepolis record of how many CS destroyed in a single city. This is something you will only see once in your Grepolis career most likely. All brought to you straight from the home of The Ancients! Only we can bring you such unique and rare reports. :)

TrysAsgon_zpsd5a41334.jpg

Hehe. You dont think I wanted to leave them there :) I will make them again, because I wlays have full warehouses, so it will be easy. Free BP :)

DeletedUser39

Hehe. You dont think I wanted to leave them there :) I will make them again, because I wlays have full warehouses, so it will be easy. Free BP :)

I highly doubt you 'always have full warehouses', when you're down at 2 cities. On top of that, how does one build 11 colony ships (rougly 100k of each resource, assuming you've researched Mathematics) in ~24 hours (End of V-mode untill attack), without any resource support at all? I'm not one of the Mythbusters, but I'm fairly convinced you aren't having those full warehouses because you are producing 4k resources an hour (which it would take to get 100k in 24 hours).

On top of that, you detest gold users, yet you use gold yourself as well (Cship takes, with harbour level 30 & call of the sea, 3 1/2 hours). It's a bit hypocrite, don't you think?

Woosh, there goes any compassion or respect I still had mustered someone deep down inside:D

DeletedUser

Doesn't look like free bp to me. Looks like it cost you at least $3.00

DeletedUser

Sheridan, I think you should just let trys found other cities in oc44 as he said he was gonna do. that way he doesnt lose all of his account, and he wont bother you anymore. problem solved, everyone happy. well, at least less mad.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you 'always have full warehouses', when you're down at 2 cities. On top of that, how does one build 11 colony ships (rougly 100k of each resource, assuming you've researched Mathematics) in ~24 hours (End of V-mode untill attack), without any resource support at all? I'm not one of the Mythbusters, but I'm fairly convinced you aren't having those full warehouses because you are producing 4k resources an hour (which it would take to get 100k in 24 hours).

On top of that, you detest gold users, yet you use gold yourself as well (Cship takes, with harbour level 30 & call of the sea, 3 1/2 hours). It's a bit hypocrite, don't you think?

Woosh, there goes any compassion or respect I still had mustered someone deep down inside:D

:D When I had ~10 cities, I sent the resources to this city, and somebody from the alliance sent me call of the ocean.

But You will unable to conquer my last city, because you will have ~40% moral :D

DeletedUser

Nothing is impossible. He might have a 40% morale, but other members dont.

DeletedUser

Never mind, finish this discussion. We will see what will happen.

DeletedUser

Sheridan, I think you should just let trys found other cities in oc44 as he said he was gonna do. that way he doesnt lose all of his account, and he wont bother you anymore. problem solved, everyone happy. well, at least less mad.

Trys Asgon has joined an enemy alliance, might I remind you within hours of being kicked from our alliance. Let it be known to you John, as well to everyone else, WE WILL NOT show mercy or sympathy to our enemies. This is a game, and we are ALL here to win. Showing mercy to our enemies, especially one as resourceful as Trys Asgon could potentially be a threat one day. I say the word potentially because none of know the future. As keep in mind this individual has sent the same message to most of my fellow members telling them to turn against me. He is also forming a coalition with Helghast, Italian Force, To Die for Viva, and DA Lions Force and others to go against The Ancients. You do not grasp the threat that he has been and could be in the future against The Ancients. Retreat and withdraw is NOT an option.

DeletedUser

A coalition with Helghast, IF, TDFV and the lions sounds like a challenge to me.

DeletedUser39

But why do you post it here? No one is interested in you.

We could say the same about you. Just because you aren't interested in what John has to say, doesn't mean everyone else is automatically uninterested in him.

And, by the way, personal flaming isn't allowed, so grind those gears up there before you make a shallow comment.

DeletedUser

We have officially conquered Trys Asgon final city that had CS capabilities. He has went from 1st on the server to 2942 rank with 1500 total points with having 2 cities. Our goal and effort has been done. Now we will continue to fight Spanish and Viva with Trys along their side. Keep in mind that with a 13k city and getting support from Zlutan and Naz- and others in those alliances, you were not able to defend that city with even having 8k+ worth of support there. As you grow and gain CS capabilities, we will revisit your cities Trys Asgon to eliminate the threat.

DeletedUser

This thread can NOW be closed please. Thank you all for reading and being a part of this. If nothing useful to take away from this thread, at least you got to see 11 CS's get destroyed at one time. That I'm sure will go down in Grepolis history.

DeletedUser79

Keep in mind that with a 13k city and getting support from Zlutan and Naz- and others in those alliances, you were not able to defend that city with even having 8k+ worth of support there.
I personally defended that city only twice, and only 2-3 players answered in the forum saying that they are sending support. And I doubt that Zlutan has supported him. Believe what you want, because I know it makes you happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally defended that city only twice, and only 2-3 players answered in the forum saying that they are sending support. And I doubt that Zlutan has supported him. Believe what you want, because I know it makes you happy.

Once, twice, ten times, doesn't matter. The evidence shows very large support coming from SK and Viva at the same time our attacks were hitting Trys Asgon.
The Defense BP speaks for itself on the days we launched major operations, which was around the 15th, and the 23rd, give or take a day because of travel times. Ironic how you got almost the same amount of DBP as he did on the 23rd, 9k. Also on the 15th and 16th you doubled the DBP he received. We can go round and round on this and as always, what I believe is what isn't stated in this entire topic, but what I can prove and what evidence I have brought to the table. I don't have say a bunch of words and hope people believe me, all I have to do is present the facts and evidence and people can draw there own conclusions how they want too.

naz1.jpg

naz2.jpg

naz3.jpg

Naz4.jpg

DeletedUser

Why do you say we are against you? We were clearly just giving you extra BP : )

It was Zenima (the true spy) that convinced me to support Trys in the first place :p
I guess he felt bad that Trys was wrongfully convicted for his crimes :DDDDDDDD
But what should worry you even more that Zenima isn't my best spy. My best spy can never be conquered and he visits one of everybody's cities everyday. I just hope these clues didn't give away his identity, it could ruin his livelihood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you say we are against you? We were clearly just giving you extra BP : )

It was Zenima (the true spy) that convinced me to support Trys in the first place :p
I guess he felt bad that Trys was wrongfully convicted for his crimes :DDDDDDDD
But what should worry you even more that Zenima isn't my best spy. My best spy can never be conquered and he visits one of everybody's cities everyday. I just hope these clues didn't give away his identity, it could ruin his livelihood.

More jokes?

Unless you have evidence of Zenima requesting that you help Trys Asgon, I will consider your words just as empty as Trys Asgon himself. I would hope you would have learned from this entire post that words without evidence seems to not carry any weight. So unless you care to share anything, such as a screenshot of a conversation backing these accusations, no one will believe anything your saying.

Also feeling remorse and pity for an individual is hardly "feeling bad for wrongful conviction". It is ironic that you say wrongful conviction considering the entire server has seen the evidence and has the proof of his guilt. As far as his "sentencing", that is not up to anyone else in the server except the alliance he betrayed to decide. Just as if a man breaks into my house and I shoot him dead, and he turns out to be a 6 foot tall 14 year old kid. Some people will say I had no right to shoot him, when others will say I was completely justified. It was my house, my family in danger and I did what I felt was right, without seeking the approval of my neighbors and what they may think. In this situation, my "alliance" (The Ancients) knew what I was doing and was supportive of it. What my neighbors (being you all) approving it is and will never be my concern.

DeletedUser

Zlutan I know you think you are all "Great" and everything.. But I have yet to see you take a city from TA or D12 yet. Only 1 LS attack against my city :)