bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7992

Hot off the press, looks like these major gold users have now resorted to colonizing rather than taking cities lol...... Ya we know your type

Major gold .... Wish it could change my name to that... You caught me slipping yes indeed. So maybe somebody could tell me the score ?

Who's winning ?

DeletedUser

Major gold .... Wish it could change my name to that... You caught me slipping yes indeed. So maybe somebody could tell me the score ?

Who's winning ?

Yes, we did catch you slipping...and as far as who's winning? Well, that depends on what your definition of "winning" is...like I said earlier...BP is only good for gaining Culture points, and what good are they if you can't keep CS's or successfully conquer cities? Or here's another thought, what good do the cities you do manage to obtain do you if you don't know what to do with them, hmmm?

DeletedUser7992

BREAKING NEWS ......... censored/illegal aliens has been attacked by the world crushing Bridgeburners and their leader AD, but despite the many attacks them and from their Pact Lawless little suppress survived and lived to Play another Day. Somewhere in Omega Brother Flip leader of the beginning is a proud brother. What happened fellas ??

DeletedUser

I'd like to give some very much earned kudos to our player Suppress for an excellently played CS snipe. He crapped his pants as soon as he realized he had a CS incoming but didn't change his underwear until he successfully sniped. Good man, good job.

DeletedUser

i feel like some one should do a news paper or a constant war update thread for this here group of happy players

DeletedUser

BREAKING NEWS ......... censored/illegal aliens has been attacked by the world crushing Bridgeburners and their leader AD, but despite the many attacks them and from their Pact Lawless little suppress survived and lived to Play another Day. Somewhere in Omega Brother Flip leader of the beginning is a proud brother. What happened fellas ??

pact with lawless??

DeletedUser2770

yes it was a well timed snipe and he barely survived but kudos to him, however maybe my cs package could show your guys how a cs should be sent, I had only OLU losses and Ill be able to resend in 2 hrs to another target unlike you guys who have resorted to colonizing

Exit we did not catch u slippin as u say we caught u sleeping lol

DeletedUser

I used to help with a newspaper a few times. Even worked at one in the real world. I would be willing to help with the graphics, much like the rimmed him graphic that I posted in another thread. But I agree Umme, a paper would be good, but I am too anylitical for the text work, you have to have humor for a good paper.

DeletedUser

Speaking of wasted cs's...

It was hardly a waste...it's not as if we didn't get the CS back...not like you destroyed it or anything worth really bragging about. Out of your 65 members it appears we've finally stumbled across one who is alert and knows how to handle himself under pressure. Kudo's to you, Suppress...we'll save you for another time. I hope you expressed your gratitude and gave thanks to your fellows for their support, Vernico 2014-01-09 16:35:3 bir 20 dlu, hoseo 2014-01-09 16:11:5 birs and 130 dlu's, Irrefusable offer 2014-01-09 16:11:1 bir 20 dlu, & last but not least, Circes Whisper 2014-01-09 16:15:3 bir 20 dlu. Of coarse it's all of them who really owe the thanks to Suppress, as they would not have wanted to lose their precious units which they most undoubtedly would had it not been for their team mate's wit. Again, Kudo's, Suppress. Til next time..

DeletedUser

yes it was a well timed snipe and he barely survived but kudos to him, however maybe my cs package could show your guys how a cs should be sent, I had only OLU losses and Ill be able to resend in 2 hrs to another target unlike you guys who have resorted to colonizing

Exit we did not catch u slippin as u say we caught u sleeping lol

lol your whopping 100 hops and 7 ls quite an impressive cs party lol. And some players prefer to land defensive troops with their cs to try to avoid getting sniped and I have seen it work so...

DeletedUser

It is what it is. There were several of us actually coaching suppress during the encounter as we were all too far away to offer dlu's or biremes. Can't we all just be witty and sardonic instead of crude and insulting?

DeletedUser7992

It was hardly a waste...it's not as if we didn't get the CS back...not like you destroyed it or anything worth really bragging about. Out of your 65 members it appears we've finally stumbled across one who is alert and knows how to handle himself under pressure. Kudo's to you, Suppress...we'll save you for another time. I hope you expressed your gratitude and gave thanks to your fellows for their support, Vernico 2014-01-09 16:35:3 bir 20 dlu, hoseo 2014-01-09 16:11:5 birs and 130 dlu's, Irrefusable offer 2014-01-09 16:11:1 bir 20 dlu, & last but not least, Circes Whisper 2014-01-09 16:15:3 bir 20 dlu. Of coarse it's all of them who really owe the thanks to Suppress, as they would not have wanted to lose their precious units which they most undoubtedly would had it not been for their team mate's wit. Again, Kudo's, Suppress. Til next time..

I hear you Smith !!

appraxiadaddy today at 01:20
If anyone has LS that can hit this city of exits before 0300 he is offline and will be offline until then. Not only will we get his cs but all his transports putting him in a bad spot..... I know it is quite a few BI but it will be worth it if we can accomplish this......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hear you Smith !!

appraxiadaddy today at 01:20
If anyone has LS that can hit this city of exits before 0300 he is offline and will be offline until then. Not only will we get his cs but all his transports putting him in a bad spot..... I know it is quite a few BI but it will be worth it if we can accomplish this......

touch'e :-D

By the way...If you thought a "Snipe" was worthy of applause, how about this?

F2if5SE.jpg

acacia670 2014-01-09 18:42
CS SUNK

Borys 2014-01-09 18:47
Damn.

Gengar 2014-01-09 18:50
are we sure of that?

Borys 2014-01-09 18:51
Whatevs, remake the CS and go again.

Watney 2014-01-09 18:55
Will try again in a day

Tecarte is a pretty good beer, but a horrible Grepo player.

Hey Bory's...I still got enough left to take down another big dog...I'm sure you'll see more of my handy-work here before the sun comes up​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many ls did you lose to make that happen? On a city that wasn't even flying your flag. You're going to want them in the next few days.

DeletedUser7919

pact with lawless??

That's what I'm wondering also. Did anybody else know we were pacted? Nobody gave us that memo. Dang, if I'd known we were friends, I'd have sent flowers and maybe a stripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.