bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7319

I did....after i saw your post in your internal forums, i thought it would be filled with something else that may make me like you a little more..... i was wrong, luckily it was in the 2.99 bin, so it wasnt a huge loss. It made for a good fire starter in my bon fire last night though!:)

DeletedUser

I think it's time to ease up on Bory...I'm done fighting with him. He's had enough of this and it's time to end the shoving match and get on with the game. It's a war, yeah...that don't mean we can't be friends. I'll be the first to admit that the smack talking is starting to get out of hand, so to do my part, I'm going to tone it down a bit. BB, I'll see you guys in the internal forums.

DeletedUser

BB is going to fight both The Untold Legacy, The TeaM, and *CENSORED* at the same time, causing them to pact and go against BB

DeletedUser2770

finally figured out how to put multiple quotes together so much easier, cant blv it took me this long lol

I don't think I am. Who am I picking on? I'm calling out people on their BS. I'm not lol'ing because we broke AD siege attempt. I'm not just picking on people because they're not in my alliance. Just show some damn respect, even if you don't like someone.

No one breaks ADs siege attempt, if I land in your city i usually stay there. you stopped me from landing with a cs snipe and it was all the player not your alliance...

Sun Tzu once said...blah blah blah. Back in the day soldiers used to stand in lines and shoot at each other. Special care was given not to target the officers of the opposing side. That's respect.

If I was running the war I would have shot the officers first.... Ever watch braveheart

I did....after i saw your post in your internal forums, i thought it would be filled with something else that may make me like you a little more..... i was wrong, luckily it was in the 2.99 bin, so it wasnt a huge loss. It made for a good fire starter in my bon fire last night though!:)

To Funny

You need to go back into tau and see what you wrote 1st there buddy.... Your like a women [no disrespect] I swear lol. You go around shooting your mouth off, disrespecting everyone, and then when you get smacked your like ooooo why did you smack me....

Status
Not open for further replies.