bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok there is alot of trash talk going on right now ..
so bold predictions time

i will start

bridgeburners come out the gate strong but lawless eventually takes the top spot .. until BB&B get there :)

DeletedUser6486

I say stoogey gets rimmed in 2-3 hours, because someone sends a single slinger at him so he restarts

DeletedUser7319

ok there is alot of trash talk going on right now ..
so bold predictions time

i will start

bridgeburners come out the gate strong but lawless eventually takes the top spot .. until BB&B get there :)

haha, well i like that. Lawless is MRA to the extreme, they will prolly take in some new world guys ( BTW, insider info, people are already jumping that sinking ship)

BB&B i have heard of some of you, i nominate you guys as 2nd to BB for sure! 8)

DeletedUser

haha, well i like that. Lawless is MRA to the extreme, they will prolly take in some new world guys ( BTW, insider info, people are already jumping that sinking ship)

BB&B i have heard of some of you, i nominate you guys as 2nd to BB for sure! 8)

thanks my friend .. #feeling the love

DeletedUser

I say stoogey gets rimmed in 2-3 hours, because someone sends a single slinger at him so he restarts

I'd say that I get rimmed after BB and IA kill each other first...oh wait I'm too good to be rimmed ;)

DeletedUser6486

Really, conquer about 15 cities then you can start to talk about that stuff

DeletedUser7319

hahaha, decky this guy seems to be like your and KD2's lil' brother haha! He never leaves yall alone!

DeletedUser

Decky and KD are siblings? I never knew that!

Decks gets rimmed by goyan himself and delibriums rims me ( you all will like this)

DeletedUser2770

all i know is lawless has a solid leader in boltz and good leaders can make bad players good...If you dont blv me look at butler he is a prime example lol.....

My prediction is BB is going to get whooped by IA.... They have alot of gold users, more members, higher point average and are more core located... Anyone who has half a brain should go with this prediction.

With all those things going for them the only thing that can stop them from winning is a secret weapon which bridgeburners happen to have... Beware of the CHARL lol :D

DeletedUser6486

Decky and KD are siblings? I never knew that!

Decks gets rimmed by goyan himself and delibriums rims me ( you all will like this)

no we're not related, he was simply saying I follow everyone around like a little brother would

DeletedUser7319

Yes!!! I am the primest example of them all!

BTW, im sure primest is not a word

@ decky, i meant R.H doesnt leave you or KD2 alone haha! Maybe i didnt explain to well!

DeletedUser

hey hey hey

i started these threads to stop all that whining and fussing more predictions and comments!!!!

DeletedUser5088

all i know is lawless has a solid leader in boltz and good leaders can make bad players good...If you dont blv me look at butler he is a prime example lol.....

My prediction is BB is going to get whooped by IA.... They have alot of gold users, more members, higher point average and are more core located... Anyone who has half a brain should go with this prediction.

With all those things going for them the only thing that can stop them from winning is a secret weapon which bridgeburners happen to have... Beware of the CHARL lol :D

IA and BB are fighting to the death. Byzantium's in Chaos. All seems lost for BB, But then in the sky appears the Charl Bat Signal
WWe5OPj.jpg

Charl comes out and starts defeating the evil IA. BB starts to rally and takes the victory :D

Status
Not open for further replies.