bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7919

You guys need to stop now. I'm trying to catch my breath and you're killing me.

Back to the topic and I'm keeping my clothes ON. Just for Josh.

DeletedUser

Hey, strippers are people too...never knew any personally, but I'm sure they have feelings and are good people too ;)

DeletedUser

Actually Silver, trust me, if you knew any you wouldn't say that. Take utter selfishness, absolute materialism, complete arrogance, and an absolute disregard for anyone but themselves and put all that together in a woman and that is a stripper in most cases.

DeletedUser

Oh right, he wants to talk about it with you because you're such a caring, compassionate, thoughtful kind of guy who only wants to help, right? Especially when there are strippers around, hoping they'll try to size up your personality (false facade) instead of something else?

DeletedUser

Really? This hatred for me goes pretty deep doesn't it? Would you like to talk about it?

i dont think anyone hates anyone. they just dont respect your gaming since all you do is talk and go on vacation mode

DeletedUser

i dont think anyone hates anyone. they just dont respect your gaming since all you do is talk and go on vacation mode

The fact of the matter is I'm very good at this game. I say that with all humility because it's really not that hard to be good at this game once you give it a go or two. I know very well how to build cities, how to utilize units and cities. What I'm not good at is dealing with idiots. People who trash talk and cut people down constantly. That's why I developed this feud with AD in the first place. He's a jerk to anyone that's not his friend. A bully. You can talk about VM mode all you want but I didn't run away because I was afraid of getting taken over (I was half a world away from most of them anyways) I did it because I was fed up with the game. People I thought I had developed friendships with abandoned me and a bunch of other guys.
I had hoped that you guys that merged with BB would teach them some humility and maybe make them less dickish. I perused the forums occasionally to see if anything had changed but it hadn't. I tried to get a fresh start here and the BS followed me. Much to my chagrin. My first alliance on my first server was really awesome. We were all cool with each other and even when we fought with other alliances we did it with class. Didn't mouth off or belittle. Whenever a member stepped out of line on the forums they were disciplined in game. I really miss that respect. Sure as hell aren't going to find it here.

DeletedUser

so why are you on the forums doing the same thing as everyone else????

DeletedUser

so why are you on the forums doing the same thing as everyone else????

I don't think I am. Who am I picking on? I'm calling out people on their BS. I'm not lol'ing because we broke AD siege attempt. I'm not just picking on people because they're not in my alliance. Just show some damn respect, even if you don't like someone.

DeletedUser

I don't think I am. Who am I picking on? I'm calling out people on their BS. I'm not lol'ing because we broke AD siege attempt. I'm not just picking on people because they're not in my alliance. Just show some damn respect, even if you don't like someone.
You aren't "lol'ing for "breaking a seige attempt" because you have no grounds to...for starters it was one of your members who pulled it off, secondly, you have been +1'upped three times over...as the proof clearly shows in the forums with your own botched and failed siege along with the 2, no 3 CS's of yours we destroyed...but you're such an awesome player, right?

DeletedUser

That would not have happened if you did not have someone in our alliance telling you where and when we're attacking. You think that makes you good?

DeletedUser

That would not have happened if you did not have someone in our alliance telling you where and when we're attacking. You think that makes you good?

It makes me good because I did do it, and it did happen...not to mention my city is only built up to 2100 points...it's not big for nothing like the majority of your alliance's cities...I actually know what to do with what I got. FYI...no one told us where you were attacking either, another member stumbled on your exploit in a farming run, posted the battle report, and I pursued it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Borys I don't have to tell you that there is such a thing as psychological warfare. I don't have to tell you that spying is an integral part of warfare because the timeliness of critical information can make or break any battle. So, I will remind you of it. This is not a game where we spend 30 minuets on the court and then all shake hands and say, "Nice Shot on the court today". Gentlemanly sportsmanship goes completely out the window because this game involves months, sometimes many months of daily grinding for absolute victory. It is not a who gets the most points type of ball game. This is a spend money (for most people) game where you can lose all of your investment of time and money on days and days or weeks and weeks of work.

In that environment (the one you have chosen to be in) it becomes by all parties winner take all. It becomes a fight, and not a sport. Gather a few people together and it becomes a brawl. Gather 80-90 people together on each side and it becomes a war. This is a war game Borys, and while I know that you "think" you know what that really entails you are showing me that you do not. This is war on the internet with gangs of people where you can lose it all.

All manner of tactics, whatever someone thinks will give them an advantage, will be employed here. If you are not willing to even accept or fully understand or appreciate the situation then you are not yet ready to understand war or a war game that simulates total loss.

DeletedUser

Sun Tzu once said...blah blah blah. Back in the day soldiers used to stand in lines and shoot at each other. Special care was given not to target the officers of the opposing side. That's respect.

DeletedUser5088

I don't remeber Sun Tzu's quote, "Blah Blah Blah"
Can you tell me where you found it?

But here's a good quote that goes along with this topic: "If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near"

So when I attacked someone I said:
maMn760.png

DeletedUser7319

Its actually in the borys' art of war book that he wrote, its just filled with BLAH's. It gets boring after the first chapter i suggest not picking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.