bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7319

hahaha..... RIM YOURSELF!!! (to survive) and annoy us all! pretty sound strategy!:D

DeletedUser

Bold Scenario: BB actually try to break a seige...

Great job on the gold using to get their so quickly, ya know, the last time I sawl it happen that quickly was back in Theta with a player named The Invader. He lasted about 1 month after that.

DeletedUser

Great job on the gold using to get their so quickly, ya know, the last time I sawl it happen that quickly was back in Theta with a player named The Invader. He lasted about 1 month after that.

we'll be sure to remember that 32 days in

DeletedUser2770

i was impressed myself and as I always said a spade is a spade..We were busy taking our own siege as well accept we did not take it from a new player we tok it from the #1 player....

Hopefully next time the player you target will have a lil more experience and offer you guys a better fight..

none the less nice job... now its not 11-3 on the island but 12-2 :D

DeletedUser

i was impressed myself and as I always said a spade is a spade..We were busy taking our own siege as well accept we did not take it from a new player we tok it from the #1 player....

Hopefully next time the player you target will have a lil more experience and offer you guys a better fight..

none the less nice job... now its not 11-3 on the island but 12-2 :D
soooo.... lemmie get this strait. you guys abandoned a member to die because you were "busy with a siege"? if that's the case, then why do we have a member with two cities... yet you don't? shouldn't you have already taken the city by now? considering we started launching 2 hours before the CS did you had to have either been just planning yours or just launching.... we'll see i suppose in a few hours
*well, it's been a few hours........
** well congrats, you guys managed to take it about 3 hours after my last edit...
Last edited by frownybrown; Today at 09:00 AM. Reason: still waiting to see that second city....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. You guys actually abandon a member with their first and only city in seige to get rimmed, to start a seige on another player 3 hours later? Wow, that is impressive.

DeletedUser2770

If you think that is how it went down then I doubt your experience or your attitude of what a real alliance is made up of in grep.... To think that the player was on the minute your attacks started or to not calculate the time it takes for support to get there was completely overlooked...

As I said it was a good take and the attacks and team coordination was well done. However if it would have been a more seasoned player who knew what they were looking at it would have not went down that way, which I am sure no one can deny here that anyone of us who have been around have a pretty good shot in stopping a cs if were on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, we did the best we could to try to communicate with him, instruct him on what to do, and assist him. And he isn't rimmed and we didn't abandon him, he is right back with us. Why are you bragging that you took down a 1500 point city (the size of it when you attacked it). You blew up your own alliance by demanding that people support your big attack against a lower level player. You chose a city smaller than even the wiki advises against taking. How much gold and resources did you have to spend last night to bring it up to the 2100 points that its at now, Exit?

Instead of gathering our whole alliance against one of your weaker targets, we took out the largest gold spammer player on the server and gained a 4800 point city, now 4944. We cleaned up our backyard from the largest threat on the server, and removed a weaker alliances most active player. You, picked on a relative new guy's 1500 point city and bragged about it.

There is more to winning than just spending gold here and there on growth, you have to make wise choices and pick your targets. You guys, apparently cannot even follow the advice that the wiki recommends. And I'm supposed to respect you? Congrats on getting further in the hole on a lower city and limiting your sphere of influence (containing yourself better) if that is what you want to bragg about.

DeletedUser7992

First off the city is lightship ready and that's all I need. I will be taking a 3rd today and we as a unit will be taking several. So let me understand this you felt that not coming to you players caid was not as valuable as taking the largest city. So you sacrificed a player to gain a city ? Not my style .. Kudos to outcast the only attack on the siege .. Holla at me outcast I like your fighting spirit...And fredo c'mon man your knowledge of grepo is from wiki.. He was no threat at all we all know who is who and what is what.. Now back to our regularly scheduled conquering..

DeletedUser

First off the city is lightship ready and that's all I need. I will be taking a 3rd today and we as a unit will be taking several. So let me understand this you felt that not coming to you players caid was not as valuable as taking the largest city. So you sacrificed a player to gain a city ? Not my style .. Kudos to outcast the only attack on the siege .. Holla at me outcast I like your fighting spirit...And fredo c'mon man your knowledge of grepo is from wiki.. He was no threat at all we all know who is who and what is what.. Now back to our regularly scheduled conquering..

Ah, Intimidation, I love it and it's one of my personal favorites. However, our caliber of fighting is clearly something you have never seen before and according to your stats you just started in Omega as well, how do you plan on staying in 2 new worlds? I really hope you all do stay though, I personally have not been in a good fight in awhile and I really hope your worthy. Although so far your not proving it in any way.

DeletedUser

You're not gona blow up your new alliance again are you with your tyrannical outbursts, demanding childishness, and foolish target choices right? Or do you learn from your mistakes the first time? Something tells me that you don't.

DeletedUser7992

You're not gona blow up your new alliance again are you with your tyrannical outbursts, demanding childishness, and foolish target choices right? Or do you learn from your mistakes the first time? Something tells me that you don't.

A fool is a man who makes a statement and does not use objective reality and or fact to back that statement up. Once considered a rational intellect now proves his irrational ignorance . Don't jump out there and say I blew up my alliance , because in reality it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.