bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you think that is how it went down then I doubt your experience or your attitude of what a real alliance is made up of in grep.... To think that the player was on the minute your attacks started or to not calculate the time it takes for support to get there was completely overlooked...

As I said it was a good take and the attacks and team coordination was well done. However if it would have been a more seasoned player who knew what they were looking at it would have not went down that way, which I am sure no one can deny here that anyone of us who have been around have a pretty good shot in stopping a cs if were on

I't obvious "that's how it went down" as you oh so dramatically put it. your homeboy enacted militia the second the first spai failed THREE HOURS PRIOR TO FIRST LAUNCH.
Instead of gathering our whole alliance against one of your weaker targets, we took out the largest gold spammer player on the server and gained a 4800 point city, now 4944. We cleaned up our backyard from the largest threat on the server, and removed a weaker alliances most active player.
the rest of your quote is total bull also, but i REALLY have to focus on this gem. which did you do? take out a gold spamming noob from a weaker alliance, or the biggest threat in your back yard? sems to me the gold spamming noob is just a good farm who didn't know how to dodge an attack, nvm snipe a cs (or is that why you choose him?) man up, quit hiding behind the wiki which is made for new players who have no clue. please. if you think the wiki is a good learning tool for real combat instead of quest info... well good luck.
oh, and the city size doesn't matter, it's the size of the alliance BACKING it. for number one you guys sure are dead last for making sense

You're not gona blow up your new alliance again are you with your tyrannical outbursts, demanding childishness, and foolish target choices right? Or do you learn from your mistakes the first time? Something tells me that you don't.

oh yeah, we're cascading into failure as we speak. MAN THE SHIPS WE'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's true, I have always been considered a rational intellect. And since you as well have stated so, then I will first thank you for the compliment and change my tone to the rational intellect that I have. What I have been doing is trying to goad you and upset you for tactical reasons to draw out information, such as the claim that your new base will be an LS base and is ripe for being struck by our own LS attacks.

But if you remember, the first day this server started I outed New World for being the newbs that they are and stated that BB and IA may not be the enemies that others think they are. This was a test for information as well, as at the time, I was in another alliance, W.A.R., and wanted to know if you two were going to attack each other or join forces. I obviously learned there that you two were apparently bitter enemies from other servers.

I left W.A.R. and asked to join both, IA and BB. BB was the only one who responded and I have since been very active in their forums and operations. I have helped out where I could proving thousands of resources to players, and sent over 200 defense forces and 20 biremes to help defend other allies bases. In that time I have evaluated your claims that the leaders of BB were sneaky, underhanded, braggarts who need to go down hard. Let me honestly tell you, Exit, these are some of the most decent, considerate, and helpful people that I have played the game with on 5 different server and in over 6-7 tops world alliances (can't even remember now how many I have actually been in). They are not the demons that you paint them out to be, not in the least.

Let me use my rational intellect to further evaluate the server situation as I see it.

The two top alliances are fighting each other all because a single individual, or a small handful, has a grudge that he or they brought over from another server. Right off the bat, I knew we were not dealing with, as you say, rational minds. This is most often the case with Grepolis. Emotions get involved, people carry grudges and baggage around, and it destroys their tactical mindset. A true warrior does not think this way. Sun Tzu has taught not to think this way. Sun Tzu said, "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win".

Because you brought grudges over to another server and are not in a tactical mindset, you have gone to war first, and are now seeking victory as Sun Tzu has warned against. As well Sun Tzu said, "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting". But instead of working to truly gather the best players on the server, you only gathered the ones that you knew many of whom are proving themselves to not be as experienced as they claimed. If you really want to be "Supreme" as Sun Tzu says, then you would take the best people from each alliance and form together. You are wrong Exit, about BB and the people in it and I have learned this first hand, by getting very actively involved that you are wrong.

I do not wish to fight the past battles of scared grudges. I am here for the supreme victory. If you are also here for this goal, the only truly worthy goal as Sun Tzu has stated then you want this as well. It is a insult and an offense that the best players cannot come together in the manner that they should because of only a handful of emotional people. To every player of worth on this server let me say that we want you with us. Let me say, that we, are where you want to be and that there is room for you here. Here, you will be with like minds and not tyrants. Here, you will be with tactical thinkers and together, we can all elevate our game to the highest standard.

Yes, it will not be as drama filled and emotional. Yes, it will be a complete victory if you join us. But it will be the Supreme victory of tactical planning and execution and not the battle scared grudges of old baggage. The leaders here are worthy of merit and if you give them a chance like I have, you will see that as well. Even you Exit, will enjoy being with us, much more than you will against us. Come with us, my brothers in arms and let us together rule as we should. I leave you today with this final quote from Sun Tzu, and this is the quote that holds true in BB, which is why even the one who lost his city yesterday is still with us and is receiving support.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
Sun Tzu

DeletedUser

The two top alliances are fighting each other all because a single individual, or a small handful, has a grudge that he or they brought over from another server. Right off the bat, I knew we were not dealing with, as you say, rational minds. This is most often the case with Grepolis. Emotions get involved, people carry grudges and baggage around, and it destroys their tactical mindset. A true warrior does not think this way. Sun Tzu has taught not to think this way. Sun Tzu said, "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win".

TLDR the rest but even if exit has a grudge, the rest of us don't. we're fighting you because no one else will (aside from a few brave pockets) and since we're not an MRA either, we actually can beat you guys into submission (as i'm starting to think you have already guessed, considering you went afer a member of a MRA instead of one of ours, even KNOWING we were in siege and already commiting assets to the field.) you want to talk tactical? my FIRST priority upon finding you had sieged one of us would be to BREAK IT. Then we would be coming for one of YOUR cities. but no. by all means, continue to swamp newbs who cant fight and call yourselves victorious for taking a MRA city. we'll continue hunting your weakest members who you throw under the bus , until one day you wake up and realize you're next in line......

DeletedUser

Too much to read... You guys really need to learn to paraphrase your thoughts. This stream of consciousness crap is annoying. Quoting Sun Tzu in every other paragraph is pretentious BS. You're not teaching college kids about Eastern Civilization. This is a computer game with few, if any, principles mirrored in "The Art of War".

DeletedUser

First off the city is lightship ready and that's all I need. I will be taking a 3rd today and we as a unit will be taking several. So let me understand this you felt that not coming to you players caid was not as valuable as taking the largest city. So you sacrificed a player to gain a city ? Not my style .. Kudos to outcast the only attack on the siege .. Holla at me outcast I like your fighting spirit...And fredo c'mon man your knowledge of grepo is from wiki.. He was no threat at all we all know who is who and what is what.. Now back to our regularly scheduled conquering..

"A fool is a man who makes a statement and does not use objective reality and or fact to back that statement up."

Way to back pedal and downplay our accomplishment over yours, really though you've just spouted a bunch of nonsense, and you probably don't even realize it. Trying to discredit a player for being knowledgeable about what the Wiki says is typical of the likes of you, who obviously doesn't have the capacity to understand sound logic...I suppose their aren't enough pictures in the Wiki for you so you don't bother with it, huh? Kudo's to you Sin Khan for breaking it down like a gentleman and a scholar ;) It's obvious to everyone except Exit, who will forever be in denial that he's been out-classed and out-matched.

By the way...here's this, hot off the press-
QYCR7b3.jpg

So you want to talk about that?

DeletedUser

can we talk about the fact that he sent dlu/bi with the cs hahaha

DeletedUser

What's your point? Stuff happens? We tried to sneak one in on short notice. Fortune favors the bold.

DeletedUser8308

LOLOL

Exit the only reason you beat me to CS by a few hours is that I didn't start playing on the first day until 15:30. I had my CS built after 4 days 4 hours. I'm going to hazard a guess that was actually faster in elapsed time than your accomplishment and I'll bet I spent less gold than you did.

And guess what? None of that really matters. All you posers can brag and talk all you want on these external forums. But I hardly ever use these forums because I prefer to walk the walk and let my actions do my talking for me.
A month or so from now we'll see what the standings show and that will be that. And I'll be having fun and enjoying the competitive game play all the while. Cheers and see you on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

What's your point? Stuff happens? We tried to sneak one in on short notice. Fortune favors the bold.

you have no idea how happy I am to see you are playing this world and against me so I can rim you and your alliance here as well!! :)

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see what they try next...

DeletedUser7992

"A fool is a man who makes a statement and does not use objective reality and or fact to back that statement up."

Way to back pedal and downplay our accomplishment over yours, really though you've just spouted a bunch of nonsense, and you probably don't even realize it. Trying to discredit a player for being knowledgeable about what the Wiki says is typical of the likes of you, who obviously doesn't have the capacity to understand sound logic...I suppose their aren't enough pictures in the Wiki for you so you don't bother with it, huh? Kudo's to you Sin Khan for breaking it down like a gentleman and a scholar ;) It's obvious to everyone except Exit, who will forever be in denial that he's been out-classed and out-matched.

By the way...here's this, hot off the press-
QYCR7b3.jpg

So you want to talk about that?

We didn't even sick the dawgs out yet !! I suck compared to half these guys ! Run now while you still have a chance.... By the way how are the stats looking ? I haven't looked lately.

DeletedUser

We didn't even sick the dawgs out yet !! I suck compared to half these guys ! Run now while you still have a chance.... By the way how are the stats looking ? I haven't looked lately.

hmmm which alliance has less players but leads by 12000 in abp again?

DeletedUser

hmmm which alliance has less players but leads by 12000 in abp again?

ABP is only good for getting yourself some Culture Points...what good do Culture Points do you if you can't take cities? hmmm? >_<

thisisgrepolis​

DeletedUser2770

A fool is a man who makes a statement and does not use objective reality and or fact to back that statement up. Once considered a rational intellect now proves his irrational ignorance . Don't jump out there and say I blew up my alliance , because in reality it never happened.

In my days I have heard people say a fool is anyone who wishes to fight against an alliance that AD leads, especially a premade

But what do I know lol

DAG phaedo i love your thoughts but that one was just to much for me to read but i am sure it was very interesting lol

TLDR the rest but even if exit has a grudge, the rest of us don't. we're fighting you because no one else will (aside from a few brave pockets) and since we're not an MRA either, we actually can beat you guys into submission (as i'm starting to think you have already guessed, considering you went afer a member of a MRA instead of one of ours, even KNOWING we were in siege and already commiting assets to the field.) you want to talk tactical? my FIRST priority upon finding you had sieged one of us would be to BREAK IT. Then we would be coming for one of YOUR cities. but no. by all means, continue to swamp newbs who cant fight and call yourselves victorious for taking a MRA city. we'll continue hunting your weakest members who you throw under the bus , until one day you wake up and realize you're next in line......

Tell me our joking at this stage of the game with the amount of BI out there compared to LS it is almost impossible to break a siege... When we land one in the next few days on one of your players we look forward to seeing you all break it...

Yes you guys are leading in ABP very impressed as most gold users do....

However please remember this server is built for the lengthy and I assure you guys it wont be long before all this changes

We see the dogs coming Exit on another cs attempt lol.... Now lets see what happens when the dogs meet there masters

DeletedUser

Sit-Exit, Sit! GOOD DOG!

ffJAHuu.jpg

Maybe you want to talk about this one??

DyPE7fr.jpg

Or this one??

VRdOmPy.jpg

How about this one?????

kSA4Jf1.jpg

You get the idea, right?

VHTeDeB.jpg

I suck compared to half these guys !

Well I hope that "half" you are talking about is a LOT better than you, because if not your alliance will not enjoy the top of the rankings for very much longer. That's my bold prediction.

DeletedUser2770

IMPRESSIVE- You know the amount of easy BP were getting :D

So wait out of 3 cs only 1 made it.....

Thats not really good stats especially since it is this early on in the server, he will be rebuilding for the next four days better get that credit card out Goldie

Well we have some cs going out tonight as well hopefully our luck is better than yours, and by luck i mean skill

Silver love the post my man

AHAHAHHAHAH you need to edit it and showed that we got the rest of his transports lol... SO exit dont you know that there is no sleeping when you choose war with BB, you should go back in our tau forums and look and see what happens to the players that we target, lucky for you no one was cs ready or you would be leaving this world

Now listen here good boy you have a couple more days before we are cs ready and when we are you will be exiting... So I encourage you right now to ask your alliance for some help and make sure your next city is far away from us if you intend to stay in this world.... Just so you know this will be your last night of sleep if you intend to keep your cities or armies.... Amateur

These are my new recruits you would have been spiteen up and chewed out if you actually had my hardcore players on or near your island lol, were not even going to talk what would have happened if myself or leadership was there, just makes me laugh actually you make me laugh

Hey BB members looks like another hunkiller, dragoncire, Borys, and maggot all over again sorry we cant find any competition I try guys I really do lol

Go get more gold sweetiepie but i am glad you got your name and city right, exit and red both good nouns that will describe your stay here in BYZ

Anyone wanna count the days before exit is rimmed or before their alliance self destructs and implodes

I already have several members asking me for invites who are gladly staying there to feed us info until the time is right...

hey everyone this is where borys comes in and says that we play mind games and use the external forums to our benefit and how we lie.... LOL

DeletedUser2770

Hot off the press, looks like these major gold users have now resorted to colonizing rather than taking cities lol...... Ya we know your type

DeletedUser

Hot off the press, looks like these major gold users have now resorted to colonizing rather than taking cities lol...... Ya we know your type

Dragoncire2 all over again...wonder what we did to him haha.

DeletedUser

I just hope censored doesnt go into vacation mode when they start to unravel, oh wait borys has no vacation days left over...

BB has a history on a previous world of completely dominating and working very well with each other. I doubt you will "beat us into submission" especially with me in BB as a secret weapon which you will realize when its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.