bold predictions/senarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt8mo

Artisan
IA and BB are fighting to the death. Byzantium's in Chaos. All seems lost for BB, But then in the sky appears the Charl Bat Signal
WWe5OPj.jpg

Charl comes out and starts defeating the evil IA. BB starts to rally and takes the victory :D

LOL i could see that happening

DeletedUser

IA and BB are fighting to the death. Byzantium's in Chaos. All seems lost for BB, But then in the sky appears the Charl Bat Signal
WWe5OPj.jpg

Charl comes out and starts defeating the evil IA. BB starts to rally and takes the victory :D

this is funny!! my question to everyone is why is bb and IA gonna eat each other and leave us with an mra at the top? i mean

maxresdefault.jpg

DeletedUser7319

Oh man!! these forums are so much more fun then some of the others haha!

DeletedUser

that is my one knock on the us server .. forums are extra lame .. en server forums would be rocking right now .. psa's pnp's .. come on fols make these forums interesting!! makes the game fun!!!

DeletedUser

Yes!!! I am the primest example of them all!

BTW, im sure primest is not a word

@ decky, i meant R.H doesnt leave you or KD2 alone haha! Maybe i didnt explain to well!

I don't leave anyone alone....

And I predict that I will make ObamaCare Republic after I get my two cities and start conquering you all ;)

Best scenario EVER

DeletedUser6486

You mean after you get -2 cities, because you will get rimmed then rimmed again all the way to ocean 0

DeletedUser2770

charl that was funny

exit came here just to battle me for some reason

DeletedUser7319

Its probably bc of all those gross pm's you sent him...... he cant get the images out of his head!:eek:

Btw... if you dont stop sending them to me, i may be joining him! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean after you get -2 cities, because you will get rimmed then rimmed again all the way to ocean 0

ObamaCare Republic for the Win!!! Dont youguys all agree that ObamaCare Republic is going to be the king of WorldWonders...? Hehe

DeletedUser5088

ObamaCare Republic for the Win!!! Dont youguys all agree that ObamaCare Republic is going to be the king of WorldWonders...? Hehe

R.H. Stogus sorry to burst your bubble but ObamaCare Republic doesn't exist :eek:

DeletedUser

i said in the future, i t will once i see lots of chaos going on and ill be the only alliance with prosperity....

DeletedUser

You wont have an alliance you would have been scared for an attack and ghosted

DeletedUser7319

R.H is the best troll ever! You will def get the win for that!

DeletedUser

not this time thoug....im prepared to beat anyone at all costs.

DeletedUser7992

Here's a outrageous prediction... I take a city tomorrow ?

DeletedUser

bp is over .. i already got people attacking me with hops from an hr away .. this is going to be sooooo exciting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.