Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser11020

yes you were, thats why i found it ironic haha. pretty funny stuff :p attacking rational also caused issues, so while you were right, probably not a good move on our part lol

DeletedUser10912

yes you were, thats why i found it ironic haha. pretty funny stuff :p attacking rational also caused issues, so while you were right, probably not a good move on our part lol

You and your alliance are giving Koopas a run for their money. You're in VM too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12119

For the record TBD versus Rational is TBD with 64 conks and Rational with 48 conks. 25 of TBD's conks occurred on the first day that they hit Rational. This seems to hint that the scale is starting to shift in Rational's favor. But those are just statistics, and I know how much those are shunned around here
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser

For the record TBD versus Rational is TBD with 64 conks and Rational with 48 conks. 25 of TBD's conks occurred on the first day that they hit Rational. This seems to hint that the scale is starting to shift in Rational's favor. But those are just statistics, and I know how much those are shunned around here
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Get out of here with you and your stats weird guy :mad:

DeletedUser13958

I have been following this for some time and just have not responded, Most of you dont know me, but i have been about the grepo scene for some time.

Thoughts on the whole thing follow a few simple but easy things to remember, Life is not judged by the destination but in the manner of which you got there. basically states you treat all those with honor and dignity no matter the circumstances or what side your on because the pendulum of fate is always swinging you may end up on the receiving end of it.

Far to many people here are easy to brag or "Open mouth, insert foot", as well as send Mass Mailings to the alliance at that moment in time they are crushing. it may seem funny but the word humility comes to mind, some have worked hard on those cities and even harder at one point in planning and operations to take them from another.

So the beating that TBD is taking right now yes it may have been a time in coming no matter the reason, some may have quit yet others may be in perma vacation mode. but in the end there are still honorable and decent people around this server and still very active that deserve that respect.

TC everyone,
Recon

DeletedUser9934

I have been following this for some time and just have not responded, Most of you dont know me, but i have been about the grepo scene for some time.

Thoughts on the whole thing follow a few simple but easy things to remember, Life is not judged by the destination but in the manner of which you got there. basically states you treat all those with honor and dignity no matter the circumstances or what side your on because the pendulum of fate is always swinging you may end up on the receiving end of it.

Far to many people here are easy to brag or "Open mouth, insert foot", as well as send Mass Mailings to the alliance at that moment in time they are crushing. it may seem funny but the word humility comes to mind, some have worked hard on those cities and even harder at one point in planning and operations to take them from another.

So the beating that TBD is taking right now yes it may have been a time in coming no matter the reason, some may have quit yet others may be in perma vacation mode. but in the end there are still honorable and decent people around this server and still very active that deserve that respect.

TC everyone,
Recon

This is the externals,

2906582-1377231271-59450.jpg

DeletedUser9851

TC everyone,
Recon

image.jpg

DeletedUser13504

TC everyone,
Recon

Very well put and very true!

DeletedUser9934

sorry but your wrong. They way I communicate on the externals is way different that how I do IRL/in game. Externals are constantly used to push propaganda or to deceive other alliances/players

DeletedUser13958

sorry but your wrong. They way I communicate on the externals is way different that how I do IRL/in game. Externals are constantly used to push propaganda or to deceive other alliances/players

we will have to agree to disagree on tactics/propaganda and how players handle themselves here.

DeletedUser12275

well i got to agree with Hybrid and Scarlet...externals are for fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fun-fun.jpg

(Scarlet and Hybrid having fun)

DeletedUser10912

TC everyone,
Recon

The exterenals and game are for fun. If someone finds something on here offensive to their character as a person, I would suggest simply not reading them. Many people avoid exteranls because of the "drama."

And Coltin, sweetie i was only teasing ya. needed to kill off some stuff and you wouldn't let me :(

DeletedUser13958

The exterenals and game are for fun. If someone finds something on here offensive to their character as a person, I would suggest simply not reading them. Many people avoid exteranls because of the "drama."

And Coltin, sweetie i was only teasing ya. needed to kill off some stuff and you wouldn't let me :(

i found nothing i read ether offensive or boring, on the contrary i have found some of it comical.

my point has been totally misunderstood to that i am not surprised. it was a polite way of saying something totally differant from what you guys are taking it as.

DeletedUser11020

was i just known to be your guys dumping ground or something?! youre not the only one that has said the same thing