Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes, we're all wrong. Resurrection will be taking the win! All hail Tone!

Gets silent in here when tbd is not telling everyone how much better they are then everyone else. Maybe we should let them win again to get externals going again..

DeletedUser

Gets silent in here when tbd is not telling everyone how much better they are then everyone else. Maybe we should let them win again to get externals going again..

Good idea! Tbd, feel free to take my city, Has Been Determined. Sounds like a good place to start!

DeletedUser11020

i feel like all everyone does is blame excuses and the winning alliances say stop making excuses. We are losing cities. Factors for losing those cities aren't excuses. They are factors. Every alliance that is losing explains those factors and the winners go and yell EXCUSE EXCUSE (i know we are guilty of it) the cold hard reality is we are losing cities, whether it be the event, vm status, or just bad team work we are losing them. Now can everyone stop complaining about excuses and just play lol. We all see whats going on :p

DeletedUser

i feel like all everyone does is blame excuses and the winning alliances say stop making excuses. We are losing cities. Factors for losing those cities aren't excuses. They are factors. Every alliance that is losing explains those factors and the winners go and yell EXCUSE EXCUSE (i know we are guilty of it) the cold hard reality is we are losing cities, whether it be the event, vm status, or just bad team work we are losing them. Now can everyone stop complaining about excuses and just play lol. We all see whats going on :p

I agree 100 percent I think the prob people are having is we have been saying this to king for months with him coming back with calling everyone noob simmers so it seems people are enjoying revenge a bit in externals. Personally I enjoy the game and the people I war or work besides, and do not see a need to insult anyone until I am insulted or see others insulted. So I'd like to say nice post.

DeletedUser12275

I agree 100 percent I think the prob people are having is we have been saying this to king for months with him coming back with calling everyone noob simmers so it seems people are enjoying revenge a bit in externals. Personally I enjoy the game and the people I war or work besides, and do not see a need to insult anyone until I am insulted or see others insulted. So I'd like to say nice post.

hahaha are you hurt by my comments?:)
and nop i haven't call everybody noobs or simmers(yeah i did say rational was a simmers alliance based on ur statistics and honestly i would say it again i have only seem 20-25 players actually attacking in our defense threads,the only reason you guys are alive is cus koopa is pacted with u )..i always speak on FACTS...and like colt said we are losing cities and maybe the war...that's part of the game sometimes you win sometimes you lose

DeletedUser

and nop i haven't call everybody noobs or simmers(yeah i did say rational was a simmers alliance based on ur statistics and honestly i would say it again i have only seem 20-25 players actually attacking in our defense threads,the only reason you guys are alive is cus koopa is pacted with u )..i always speak on FACTS...and like colt said we are losing cities and maybe the war...that's part of the game sometimes you win sometimes you lose

So kings.... If we have only 25 players actively attacking, why are you guys losing so many cities? You're basically saying your alliance can handle an attacking force of 1/4 their members

DeletedUser

so what im hearing here is 20-25 players have taken almost as many cities from you in the last week as you have from us in the last 3 months ? well that really sucks for you... and before you come back with more then one alliance attacking. you have never attacked and taken a single city from us without other alliances helping including the majority of cities you have taken witch were being internalized for inactivity but you have fun with your scewed facts that have destroyed tbd king.

DeletedUser12275

So kings.... If we have only 25 players actively attacking, why are you guys losing so many cities? You're basically saying your alliance can handle an attacking force of 1/4 their members

we actually haven't lose many cities to u guys...Kod and KT are the ones taking most of our cities

and Linwoil check my stats again bud...i think i have taken maybe 4-5 hands off in this world ;)...compared to u that's nothing....i love how you get what i say so personal lol...are you mad bro?

DeletedUser

we actually haven't lose many cities to u guys...Kod and KT are the ones taking most of our cities

and Linwoil check my stats again bud...i think i have taken maybe 4-5 hands off in this world ;)...compared to u that's nothing....i love how you get what i say so personal lol...are you mad bro?

We've taken about 3/4 of what you have taken from us during the entirety of the world in a single week. Face it, your alliance is falling apart faster then a house of cards... Just one question...

image.jpg

DeletedUser13117

nah Hybrid, to be...mad, you have to first care. vm mode has been activated..

DeletedUser12275

We've taken about 3/4 of what you have taken from us during the entirety of the world in a single week. Face it, your alliance is falling apart faster then a house of cards... Just one question...

View attachment 2463

im-never-mad-but-when-i-am-i-look-like-this-1.png

and lol Byzantine i haven't VM since this war started but unfortunately i will be away from pc this weekend so i had to...

DeletedUser13117

i'm waiting for a certain hero to vm or worse next. crystal ball has been engaged...

DeletedUser7789

Yea it really sucks when 3 alliances attack you during an event huh? Of course you didn't realize that during the Spartan Assassin event in the Legion war.
smiley_emoticons_zombies_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser11020

All of you are blind to the world threat especially Rational who at the height of their stupidity decided to attack us. Rational, what do you think TBD will do when we are gone from 55? We are serving as a buffer between you and TBD and once we dont have a presence in 55, you will be next. Your always saying how our leadership is bad but any player could see this happening to you instead your leadership broke a pact with the only alliance that had the balls to fight TBD.

Yes, We are losing plenty of cities but this war is not only with TBD, it includes, KT, Apoc and Rational. To put that into perspective we get hit in 46,54,55,56,65,66 mostly in 55,56,65. Even with these odds stacked against us, you would think we would have folded by now. Your gonna be fighting us for a while guys js... Once this event ends our loses will drop considerably. Every revolt that has ever started in my cities for the last 2 weeks have been caused by these event myths. I wouldnt hate this event as much if they at least gave some reinforcements that countered the myths...

Anyways keep giving us the bp. Honestly having all these enemies is a good team building exercise and eventually we will regroup as a lean and mean team with a good core. Thanks.

I was just looking back through memory lane. thought this was kinda funny in regards to what is happening now.

looks like imma ended up in rational :p thought that was also funny

Last edited by a moderator: