Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

besides being mad you are jealous too?
5658a100153ebc8d397d22111efd5d85.jpg

You have never made me mad I'm just not a fan of your Hypocritical false statements and your need to belittle people and alliances to make your self feel tuff I prefer to prove it in game witch I'm doing now passing you in every way very soon and been playing this server much less time then you so go ahead call me a simmer just forces you to accept the title of super simmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

We just love your cities. They're so clean and well decorated. :eek:

Whose cities are you taking??? Because the ones I'm taking have things like breakthrough, fire ships, architecture and crane researched..... Chris Johns academies are turrible... Just turrible.

DeletedUser12275

You have never made me mad I'm just not a fan of your Hypocritical false statements and your need to belittle people and alliances to make your self feel tuff I prefer to prove it in game witch I'm doing now passing you in every way very soon and been playing this server much less time then you so go ahead call me a simmer just forces you to accept the title of super simmer.

muah
banner-week11-620x350.jpg

DeletedUser6798

i found nothing i read ether offensive or boring, on the contrary i have found some of it comical.

my point has been totally misunderstood to that i am not surprised. it was a polite way of saying something totally differant from what you guys are taking it as.

I understand what you meant recon.

While externals are for fun, certain things can get lost.. Respect is one of them. While I get on here, try to stir the pot and engage in debate, I try to never really step across the line (though many claim I do). I dont make things personal and I usually try to back my comments up with some kind of fact. But then again, the purpose is all in good fun.

DeletedUser11020

Whose cities are you taking??? Because the ones I'm taking have things like breakthrough, fire ships, architecture and crane researched..... Chris Johns academies are turrible... Just turrible.

they were mine, but now im protected by being gone for a bit. trying to catch up on some sleep because of your guys :p

DeletedUser

i feel your pain... every APOC city i have taken has crane and meteorology researched
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

It seems like TBD is in a epic collapse. It seems like there only option is to dissolve and merge with there academy (JG) who is just simming along with no threat or competition around them. JG must be bored out of there minds picking on small alliances and not supporting TBD.

DeletedUser6798

I need someone to ocme in here from JG...

Need to fight with them about how they cant even sim properly.. and are losing cities to OB..........

DeletedUser

Can someone please attack me? Support can only give me so much BP!

DeletedUser12119

Congrats on your Op Apoc/TBD. You successfully took one city that wasn't posted in our forums by the player under attack.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
In the meantime, we've taken 9 cities from APOCALYPSE within 18 hours of kicking off our 2nd op on them. Not looking good for you guys. I remember seeing all of the bragging about how you guys were taking 100 cities to 0 losses previously in the server. Now all I hear from TBD is crickets.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif