Wars of Baris

Discussion in 'Baris - US46' started by Constantine21, Jul 8, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lord Fauntleroy

Lord Fauntleroy Philosopher

Strange weekend - there was an OP on the Wonder cities but only by 40 members - some gave everything they could, others weren't around but some of the main players and some leaders simply attacked cities that were already undefended to conquest (one then passed to an alt account - why not at least pass on to the players who attacke?)?
    If that was a plan then whilst it appears strange as it gifted more slots relatively cheaply but you have to hand it to players like weejr, moolie, fela, duker, shane, marion 4/5, jmayo, meowith, persistent patrick, ghandhi (sorry for those I have missed) who were prepared to sacrifice their units - particulary when the recruitment bonus has ended.

3.8 million dbp for one player in 24 hours is the highest I have seen - shows what an effort was put in, by that group

2. Lord Fauntleroy

Been a while but there was another OP this weekend gone and it involved a lot more of the big hitters - despite the morale it killed 1/3 of the pre-stack before additional report went in at city Twelve. I had to replace 150 transports worth of dlu.
    This was a far better attempt than the one back in June, there was one notable exception reported who farmed cities whilst the majority of remaining active players honourably hit the brick wall in an attempt to end the world - some just sent token attacks to look willing
    Depressingly I now doubt this world will end any time soon - despite the significant effort put in to revolt a wonder city as the pre-stack levels will now be increased
    Edit add - i have been told mike who holds the wonders had no access to grepolis during the op so he didn't put on any def buffs.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  3. AKmill88

AKmill88 Senior Citizen

So what is up with this world? Shout out to all of my old jossy giants friends from psi!

4. Lord Fauntleroy

Not sure which of their players played in psi, but they have a number who played well here.

5. Lord Fauntleroy

Latest update

Nothing has happened - even including a 188 point player with 2.8k bp in what 3 years we have 340 players on the roster. Inactives ghost faster on EN worlds it would seem.
    Another week of cities going down barely defended and the slots being filled to send to cover the wonder cities on one island with a morale advantage.

6. dan10000

dan10000 Senior Citizen

Nice to hear from you AK :)
    All good here and still battling - I will pass on your regards to Sin, Toon and the gang.
    Take care Dan