Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12275

Congrats on your Op Apoc/TBD. You successfully took one city that wasn't posted in our forums by the player under attack.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
In the meantime, we've taken 9 cities from APOCALYPSE within 18 hours of kicking off our 2nd op on them. Not looking good for you guys. I remember seeing all of the bragging about how you guys were taking 100 cities to 0 losses previously in the server. Now all I hear from TBD is crickets.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

that's life ,one day you are winning and another day you are losing ;)....

DeletedUser9287

i do believe the world war has come to head an its up in the air as to which side will win

"may the odds be ever in your favor"

DeletedUser9287

so who wnts to talk about the war an what happens when TBD fights koopa

DeletedUser9607

Wars of Baris

Basically TBD and Josseys have dominated the world leading up to world wonders with TBD holding the core down in 55 -

Koopa comes out of no where and takes a few cities and then just fizzles away as they spread out too far from whatever core they have...

The top 20 fighters consist mostly of these two alliances plus Athanasios & zim from Kittens of Doom, With one from Koopa (Mike) - Other than that waiting for world wonders to come

Even after KOD, Koopa AND Rational (plus others) attacking TBD still dominate the world stats leading up to World Wonders.

Attacking alliance #1 TBD
Defending alliance #1 TBD and over all fighters , you guessed it... and thats with 25 in VM with many coming back for the fun.

So should be easy win, but you never know
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser9287

hate to break the news but just beacuse you have #1 abp and dbp doesnt mean your going to win the ww it depends on your team and your core and as u said 25members in VM isnt helping your case

DeletedUser9934

#1 in DBP and ABP but how many empty slots do you have? how many of those players that helped get you those stats have been eaten/ghosted Those players in VM, are they coming back? The problem is that your basically stuck in one ocean and your wonders will be surrounded on all sides and by teams that will attacks you once ww's start.

DeletedUser12333

#1 in DBP and ABP but how many empty slots do you have? how many of those players that helped get you those stats have been eaten/ghosted Those players in VM, are they coming back? The problem is that your basically stuck in one ocean and your wonders will be surrounded on all sides and by teams that will attacks you once ww's start.

you are absolutely right, the WW's have for the last 5 worlds i have seen went to the best MRA, who ever can convince the majority of alliances to hand hold and rotate for crowns because they dont want to fight.

but winning wonders doesnt make you a good player either, heck last world pretty much every player in the world got a crown, wow thats special lol

DeletedUser

you are absolutely right, the WW's have for the last 5 worlds i have seen went to the best MRA, who ever can convince the majority of alliances to hand hold and rotate for crowns because they dont want to fight.

but winning wonders doesnt make you a good player either, heck last world pretty much every player in the world got a crown, wow thats special lol

I was one :s

:p

I think the 5th rotation had the best players though :D

But yeah - I can't remember how many I have had - probably/possibly deserved 2 of the ones I have - didn't get one in one world when I put everything I could have into it -

It is a shame I will never see a world again when the top 15 went for them - and not to rotate - that was amazing.

DeletedUser12333

I was one :s

:p

I think the 5th rotation had the best players though :D

But yeah - I can't remember how many I have had - probably/possibly deserved 2 of the ones I have - didn't get one in one world when I put everything I could have into it -

It is a shame I will never see a world again when the top 15 went for them - and not to rotate - that was amazing.

ya until they come up with a better way to win wonders will always be tainted. I thought we would see a good fight for wonders in this world but seems to be the coalition way again.

I agree tho the 5th in olympia was the best players lol. actually once wonders ended was prob the best part of that world haha. looking forward to that here as well

DeletedUser13878

I thought this world was headed for a good fight until TBD completely fell apart. Unfortunately, the chatter is that Baris will become a rotating player final bout as well. But, this is nothing new and should not be a surprise. Every alliance goes this way once they realize they don't have the skill to win on their own. Unfortunately, those that possess that skill, are required to team up to keep pace with the sheer volume of others. It is a shame indeed!

DeletedUser12333

I thought this world was headed for a good fight until TBD completely fell apart. Unfortunately, the chatter is that Baris will become a rotating player final bout as well. But, this is nothing new and should not be a surprise. Every alliance goes this way once they realize they don't have the skill to win on their own. Unfortunately, those that possess that skill, are required to team up to keep pace with the sheer volume of others. It is a shame indeed!

for sure, but once wonders is done the cool thing is then everyone splits again, and there is a bunch of alliances all fighting until the end. and usually the BIG coalition splits and the world becomes fun again for those that dont care for the wonder part. so I for one am looking forward to that part. you always get to see lots of drama and bickering lol

DeletedUser

for sure, but once wonders is done the cool thing is then everyone splits again, and there is a bunch of alliances all fighting until the end. and usually the BIG coalition splits and the world becomes fun again for those that dont care for the wonder part. so I for one am looking forward to that part. you always get to see lots of drama and bickering lol

What I'm hoping for is a good fight FOR the crown. There's no real hand holding. I'm not sure if any alliance has more then one pact, the only one I would think of is TBD/JG/APOC but I'm not sure if Apoc is a part of that/pacted anymore

DeletedUser12333

What I'm hoping for is a good fight FOR the crown. There's no real hand holding. I'm not sure if any alliance has more then one pact, the only one I would think of is TBD/JG/APOC but I'm not sure if Apoc is a part of that/pacted anymore

are you kidding, everyone is standing behind the "we arent pacted thing" or "we dont share forums" but they definitely arent against each other either. and the map and numbers dont lie looks to me its basically everyone attacking JG/TBD/Apoc and no one else, call that what you will but its a MRA/coalition and it even looks like some are trying to plan wonders together. and there are better ways to plan then the forums, like skype most of those alliances have shared skype rooms, and being on the receiving end lol, i can tell you people who say they arent pacted are attacking and supporting each other so its one big love fest all around haha.

but like all love fest it always ends just a question when and by who first