Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Gdi sent an attack at the Same time as tbd..... I smell a collation!

DeletedUser12275

images

DeletedUser11824

Nice response from everyone good to have substantive discussion. Okay after reading three separate posts it has come fairly clear that KT does not have a pact with KOD but a shared enemy. I will personally stop saying that. Don't know if the same can be said of Rational who also has been attacking and taken cities for us. So I will do an amazing thing and try not claim things I have no evidence for.

Regardless, like what was mentioned when blood is in the water and by whatever means, through grepointel, , or looking a DBP and conquers stats KOD and Rational attack roughly around the same time as KT as they know its a perfect time to take cities when your enemy is overloaded with revolts as any smart alliance should take advantage of that opportunity. So far you guys have done a good job. Wow a compliment for ones enemies in a Wars of Baris forum.

Oliver you make a good point we have close ties to Apoc and Jossy, and get defensive support from them. But if you read my previous post more closely you would have seen I stated that through smart diplomacy or just seeing the strategic advantage Apoc is getting attacked by Rational and Jossy is getting attacked by IF and OB. So they are therefore limited on what can send as they need to defend their own alliance and only send what they have left after defending their own alliance. I know far more intimately what is being sent in terms of defense to our alliance than you do and I can tell you that the amount of defense we receive from BOTH alliances is a minor part of our defense. So given that situation which was again setup by smart diplomatic strategy, or who knows just luck, it keeps Apocs and Jossy's defense (like 80% of it) stays in their own alliance defending against IF, OB for Jossy and Rational for Apoc as it should. It just simple matter of not enough defense to counter your opponents offense.

So in essence I explaining an aspect either you were not aware or was not clear enough in my previous post. And I'm NOT making an excuse for why we are loosing cities these are facts. Jossy is being attacked by IF and OB. Apoc is being attacked by Rational. Where is most of their defense going to go and stay?

And I will make this point one last time to drive this home. It is this very situation I'm impressed by. Whether getting our allies busy fighting their own battles so they can't really send much defense was planned intelligently or just luck its REALLY working in your guys favor. And this only one reason, but a significant one, why you are taking so many cities from us. Nice work if it was done purposely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Well couch all I can say in response to that is when someone attacks you, you have to attack back in order to keep them at bay. Jossys has gone through this entire server beating up on the weak groups that comprise the NW of the world. Whatever their name has been, DV, IF, DA, now IA.. Jossy has been beating them up. At some point they have to hit back.. Though I'm not quite sure to what extent they are, and I doubt it is putting Jossy in much danger if any.

Same can be said for Rational. Apoc and TBD run joint OPs on Rational so when they have their chance, Rational should and does hit back to keep both groups at bay. It's a part of war strategy. I'm personally glad to see so many groups fighting each other. That's the whole point of the game in my opinion.

DeletedUser

hmmmmmmmmmmm

awesomeo where is your franchise? oh yeah that's right you haven't done shizz during the KOD op on me.. but yeah just let them keep the franchise on their new city names, it'll keep me in check for which cities i need to take back..

DeletedUser723

awesomeo where is your franchise? oh yeah that's right you haven't done shizz during the KOD op on me.. but yeah just let them keep the franchise on their new city names, it'll keep me in check for which cities i need to take back..

Bro, you literally haven't taken a single enemy city since the war with Argentum back on 8/26...
Gonna be kind of tough to take an active city right? Especially since you haven't done it for over 2 months..

Please go for me first! :D

DeletedUser

Bro, you literally haven't taken a single enemy city since the war with Argentum back on 8/26...
Gonna be kind of tough to take an active city right? Especially since you haven't done it for over 2 months..

Please go for me first! :D

Oh wait Athans.. that's right because I moved acrosse the country. So when I came off VM, KOD was getting wrecked by TBD, and since being right on the front lines I decided to do what was best for the alliance at the time and go 100% D.. oh and that war I think i took like 4 from KOD when I was on the AC side.. but yeah I guess it's To be Determined if i can take enemy cities again, cause it was soooo hard for me in the past when i was an offensive player

DeletedUser723

Oh wait Athans.. that's right because I moved acrosse the country. So when I came off VM, KOD was getting wrecked by TBD, and since being right on the front lines I decided to do what was best for the alliance at the time and go 100% D.. oh and that war I think i took like 4 from KOD when I was on the AC side.. but yeah I guess it's To be Determined if i can take enemy cities again, cause it was soooo hard for me in the past when i was an offensive player

Is that sarcasm I read in there? And, an excuse? You sound angry bud. Did something upset you? Was it something I said? Did you lose a city or something?

smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Like I said, please go for me first!

DeletedUser

Is that sarcasm I read in there? And, an excuse? You sound angry bud. Did something upset you? Was it something I said? Did you lose a city or something?

smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Like I said, please go for me first!

Quit hoggin all the BP! :mad:

DeletedUser

Quit hoggin all the BP! :mad:

i made out the best here with the bp

athan mad? no.. lose cities, yes congrats.. an excuse no, look at my abp for not attacking since August like you said. so we both know i can attack.

DeletedUser12275

hqdefault.jpg

how i see Athan and Vanilla when they talk to each other

DeletedUser11824

Too many people on VM and an event that gives absurd rewards. 89 Erinyes award really? People are building myth nukes overnight from 3 different alliances. Talk about giving your opponents the advantage. And again people will say we have support from 2 top 5 alliances but they are fighting their own battles or have decided another course to take so most of their defense stays with them. Only 14 more days of constant myth nukes.

Try to defend against those odds.

DeletedUser723

Too many people on VM and an event that gives absurd rewards. 89 Erinyes award really? People are building myth nukes overnight from 3 different alliances. Talk about giving your opponents the advantage. And again people will say we have support from 2 top 5 alliances but they are fighting their own battles or have decided another course to take so most of their defense stays with them. Only 14 more days of constant myth nukes.

Try to defend against those odds.

Ummm..... We DID defend against those odds.... Worse odds actually....