Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser11666

Hey Trav I think Al is trying to be your best friend. Trav this Trav that blah blah blah

DeletedUser

it could just be he is more important of a person than you...but what would i know right. i am just a talker right

No one said to beg bud, but you could of stuck up for one of your alliance mates.. I think you acted for yourself on the merge, being a leader means you act for everyone and put yourself last.

DeletedUser

No one said to beg bud, but you could of stuck up for one of your alliance mates.. I think you acted for yourself on the merge, being a leader means you act for everyone and put yourself last.

LOL it is a game not a country relax Al take a big breather.

That is the attitude and stance that got your alliance to Spilt. It is a game have fun but if you take a leader position you have to have that stance..

Breathing is fine Mayo, ty for making sure :)

DeletedUser

It is a attitude that must taken by leaders. Me not being one means I stand by my statement. I take you for a older man so I am assuming you are smart enough to know that there is always two sides to every story.

DeletedUser11705

If any of the big alliances do invade O52 can I join them? lol, I have nothing to do with this forum but still totally up for joining. Celts are coming in fast from our bottom but what ever, I'll try and join who ever comes first

DeletedUser

If any of the big alliances do invade O52 can I join them? lol, I have nothing to do with this forum but still totally up for joining. Celts are coming in fast from our bottom but what ever, I'll try and join who ever comes first

Who are the celts?

DeletedUser

Nah i am a nobody :( LOL. Silent you are right about everything. Everyone bow down, lol...

You are not a nobody Al have some self confidence you are very good at building. :) That is ok though some people are quarterbacks some people are running backs just because you are jay cutler is no discredit to you :)

DeletedUser

They say people who over compensate with words usually walk among the meek.

DeletedUser

They say people who over compensate with words usually walk among the meek.

Hello number one player in the world :) nice to see you come to forums !! Anywho I have been described as many things meek is not one of them however! Lol

Mayo lol, i appreciate a good laugh and you and Silent have done so. One needs excessive Gold to be good the other well just runs his mouth and spies.

You are a good player a shame that you have to act like this. As for building far from it. Look at my BP and point totals then look at some of the bigger player point totals. Its a joke that is simming to me, high walls do not make you a simmer geez learn the game, many ways to play.

DeletedUser

Hello number one player in the world :) nice to see you come to forums !! Anywho I have been described as many things meek is not one of them however! Lol

read the whole statement next time you respond

DeletedUser

Mayo lol, i appreciate a good laugh and you and Silent have done so. One needs excessive Gold to be good the other well just runs his mouth and spies.

You are a good player a shame that you have to act like this. As for building far from it. Look at my BP and point totals then look at some of the bigger player point totals. Its a joke that is simming to me, high walls do not make you a simmer geez learn the game, many ways to play.

I never said there isnt more then one way to play the game simply trying to help you understand your way is wrong. I call everyone a simmer remember what I said about breathing please try it and count to 10

read the whole statement next time you respond

will someone tell steve that you have to have more then 400k BP for me to here you talk junk
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser11705

So it would appear, They are high ranked but I suppose we will be able to hold out for a while... Regardless they have two academies and we have one lol I think they will win regardless unless you count our allies which also won't be able to really do much

DeletedUser

So it would appear, They are high ranked but I suppose we will be able to hold out for a while... Regardless they have two academies and we have one lol I think they will win regardless unless you count our allies which also won't be able to really do much

1. we arent in your ocean
2. we have shown zero aggression towards your alliance in anyway
3. you should read your forum a bit more because you would then realize we have much in common