Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser

LOL, man no walls on every city is so stupid. Especially if you are on a island of Red. They can just send Cats and OLU, I know you have standing orders not to attack cities stacked maybe that's why your feeling this way LOL....

Not at all if you crack a turtle you just have to have enough committed to crack it you will see AL we will end up in your region eventually.

Well you will have to go thru BTE as well now as us and Pandas. Sy will not happen, though Mayo I would love to face ya and some others. I like going against new players, gets stale. I mean everyone in my region I have a read on need new blood..

Like I said I think there are many ways to play.

DeletedUser9654

If your alliance can pull its weight, no walls is the way to go. You simply can't hold a siege caught early enough in a city with no walls. The only reason to have them is in a city you don't really care if you lose and want to soak up the sweet BP when they come try to take it.

DeletedUser

If your alliance can pull its weight, no walls is the way to go. You simply can't hold a siege caught early enough in a city with no walls. The only reason to have them is in a city you don't really care if you lose and want to soak up the sweet BP when they come try to take it.

Hey surf ole buddy :)

DeletedUser11705

I wish death upon anyone in Checkmate but regardless only in grepo (to some extent) Ugh my originally alliance just went under o.o now we are few and I just lost four cities -.-. Starting to hate this game

DeletedUser10048

Thread favour farm now merged with Trash talk because that's basically what it was.

DeletedUser

childress get's rimmed all the time...lol, there's no challenge there, wanna rim someone? come for me.

DeletedUser

RL sometimes is more important then me showing you that your alliance is near it's end LOL..no worries..when I come back..you'll wish I didn't..smurfs are happy when they are from the far reaches from Gargamel.

DeletedUser

Heres what you do work very very hard so you get out of the academy and then maybe just maybe you will have a chance.

DeletedUser

you have no idea...but, glad to know ya...don't leave like the last world when you were being rimmed..LOL, don't pull a Wrily...

DeletedUser

I had approx 4 cities and agin it was in the very beginning of me playing grepolis it happens I will be ok here :) and again I will not run to VM like the rest of the bunch.

VM happens and RL gets in the way that will always be present in Grepo. Being Rimmed as a big player is hard to do, you need a massive cooperation level throughout your whole alliance. That said there are a few big players I can see being rimmed, will leave it to your imagination on who that is..

DeletedUser

Hahaha I have a few players in mind. Sure one is a common thought for us al.

DeletedUser10048

This trash talk is starting to look all hugs and kisses, someone whack someone and P&P it I need a good read and mayos P&P has held that sticky too long.

DeletedUser10048

Do failed cs attempts count?

If you can make it:

Funny,
Readable,
Plenty of pictures,
&
It makes the opposing alliance look weak then..... make it, post it, and let us adore it.

EDIT: Try put your pics in spoilers so it has the element of surprise to the story & doesn't take up oodles of space.

Last edited by a moderator: