Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser9851

he would be humbled if he was in 45/55 :)

I think not. If I was 45/55, it would mean that i would have started the game earlier. And i would have more BP, and a higher score. This is what I mean about people being full of themselves. They think they are the only ones that know how to play this game. I don't spend that much time playing. but for the time i do play, i think my BP is pretty decent.

but when some people say you can't make a comment on this forum unless you have X amount of APB, well those people are full of themselves.

DeletedUser11705

I think not. If I was 45/55, it would mean that i would have started the game earlier. And i would have more BP, and a higher score. This is what I mean about people being full of themselves. They think they are the only ones that know how to play this game. I don't spend that much time playing. but for the time i do play, i think my BP is pretty decent.

but when some people say you can't make a comment on this forum unless you have X amount of APB, well those people are full of themselves.

Xd this is like all i ever do lol. Night and day but look at my bp's. All super low. Oh well i just have nothing better to do

DeletedUser

I am full of myself. I hate how everyone also has a excuse for stats for some reason. If you want to be technical I started Sept 16 it took me until dang near late October to become cs ready lol. So technically I didn't start until November I should be a lot higher then I am in BP and Total points but I am not because I started late. In reality that is called a excuse do better.If you are feeling froggy leap.

DeletedUser9851

I am full of myself. I hate how everyone also has a excuse for stats for some reason. If you want to be technical I started Sept 16 it took me until dang near late October to become cs ready lol. So technically I didn't start until November I should be a lot higher then I am in BP and Total points but I am not because I started late. In reality that is called a excuse do better.If you are feeling froggy leap.

I'm not taking anything away from you. what you have, you obviously earned, and it's pretty impressive. And I'm not making excuse for my stats. i'm quite proud them. Why should i be so proud? for someone that only plays an average of 1 hour a day, that's not too shabby. My point is, someone made a comment to Steve the Great i believe, stating he shouldn't make comments on the forum until he had 400000 Bp, or some BS like that.

That's what i'm talking about. You guys look down on the rest of us.

DeletedUser

I'm not taking anything away from you. what you have, you obviously earned, and it's pretty impressive. And I'm not making excuse for my stats. i'm quite proud them. Why should i be so proud? for someone that only plays an average of 1 hour a day, that's not too shabby. My point is, someone made a comment to Steve the Great i believe, stating he shouldn't make comments on the forum until he had 400000 Bp, or some BS like that.

That's what i'm talking about. You guys look down on the rest of us.

I made that comment and it was at him for his BP in relation to size. I can look down on whoever I want :)

DeletedUser

Understand Oggami Iwo Kenobi,...you are just a bug. Like they would say in shark tank...I would squash you..stay in your area of the ocean..do not come near us in O55..or, you will be squashed...as for Mayo..he isn't even as active as you...1 hour a day? That is impressive,..Mayo is a gold whore, enough said! ;)

DeletedUser

Understand Oggami Iwo Kenobi,...you are just a bug. Like they would say in shark tank...I would squash you..stay in your area of the ocean..do not come near us in O55..or, you will be squashed...as for Mayo..he isn't even as active as you...1 hour a day? That is impressive,..Mayo is a gold whore, enough said! ;)
You are right toobe gold whore and BP from inactives.

DeletedUser9851

said another player, full of himself. You guys are making it easy for me to prove my point. Of course it would be hard for me to move to 55, so yours is an empty threat. So now I'll threaten you, don't come to 63 or you will be squashed! Now I'll call someone in north korea, and tell him not to come to the USA, or he will be squashed.

we can go back and forth with this, but i think i made my point.

have a nice day, may you continue on your successes, gentlemen. I'll continue playing out here in the rim with no real competition:(

DeletedUser

said another player, full of himself. You guys are making it easy for me to prove my point. Of course it would be hard for me to move to 55, so yours is an empty threat. So now I'll threaten you, don't come to 63 or you will be squashed! Now I'll call someone in north korea, and tell him not to come to the USA, or he will be squashed.

we can go back and forth with this, but i think i made my point.

have a nice day, may you continue on your successes, gentlemen. I'll continue playing out here in the rim with no real competition:(

LOL I may go grab a city in 63 now

DeletedUser9851

it's pretty boring over here. this is the most excitement i've had in a awhile. I've had players wish death on my entire family. talk about taking this game so seriously. But i do miss torturing them.

DeletedUser

it's pretty boring over here. this is the most excitement i've had in a awhile. I've had players wish death on my entire family. talk about taking this game so seriously. But i do miss torturing them.
lol that is crazy

DeletedUser

i have had people say that to me as well a long time ago. Doesnt happen often. those people usually get rimmed....or they say it while they are being rimmed.....

DeletedUser

i have had people say that to me as well a long time ago. Doesnt happen often. those people usually get rimmed....or they say it while they are being rimmed.....
I mean you are annoying but would never wish death on you unless it was a grep one ;)

LOL, you crack me up Silent. MU was far from a Sim server. In fact if you look at the top players here. More than half played on that server. Think before type an idiotic response.
Second coming second to an alliance that was prob the best I have played against sucks but I can respect that. You keep bashing on 25 walls but in certain situations it is a strategy. Obviously Military strategy eludes you.

DeletedUser

LOL, you crack me up Silent. MU was far from a Sim server. In fact if you look at the top players here. More than half played on that server. Think before type an idiotic response.
Second coming second to an alliance that was prob the best I have played against sucks but I can respect that. You keep bashing on 25 walls but in certain situations it is a strategy. Obviously Military strategy eludes you.

there is def strategy to it in some scenarios but every city lol comeon

LOL, now why would i divulge that. I told you i build cities to where the location is take it from there. Cities with no walls has its place, now in every city i disagree there but too each his or her own..

DeletedUser

LOL, now why would i divulge that. I told you i build cities to where the location is take it from there. Cities with no walls has its place, now in every city i disagree there but too each his or her own..

translation 75% lol

LOL, man no walls on every city is so stupid. Especially if you are on a island of Red. They can just send Cats and OLU, I know you have standing orders not to attack cities stacked maybe that's why your feeling this way LOL....