Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser

Let's not start a war over "testing" in the forums please -_-

At least wait until BP is over.

DeletedUser2770

Greeting from Tau..... We figure we give all you scrubs a head start before joining, but when we do youll know it and well smell the fear.... Look out for AD and Team bad Guy coming to an ocean near you
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser2379

Tau...woooo. Greetings from Epsilon....a server that finished it's world wonders and are on to more fun.

DeletedUser

I'm already looking forward to reading more of your BS propaganda. In order to get ahead with WW's on Tau, the top 2 alliances merged together forming a brothel of pure autism and gonorrhea, that called themselves "Team Bad Guy". Even with 2x the player/resource base than any other alliance group, they are just barely pulling ahead.

I kid you not, this guy writes fking 3 pages of propaganda how he's "superior" to everyone else and MM's it to every existing alliance. In reality this guy lives in his mother's basement and reflects this character* from the show South Park.

*(http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2007/08/south-park-no-life.jpg)

In his defense. As I worked with him and BB for a brief bit and learned from him. He knows what he's doing. Does he talk a lot? My goodness yes. Does he back it up? Yes he does.

And although I'm the same way (backing up my bark), he's been playing a lot longer, probably uses gold often, and just overall knows how to put strong teams together.

DeletedUser9014

I'm already looking forward to reading more of your BS propaganda. In order to get ahead with WW's on Tau, the top 2 alliances merged together forming a brothel of pure autism and gonorrhea, that called themselves "Team Bad Guy". Even with 2x the player/resource base than any other alliance group, they are just barely pulling ahead.

I kid you not, this guy writes fking 3 pages of propaganda how he's "superior" to everyone else and MM's it to every existing alliance. In reality this guy lives in his mother's basement and reflects this character* from the show South Park.

*(http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2007/08/south-park-no-life.jpg)

You need to check your stats son!
For the record, we just pulled WW # 4 in Tau this afternoon. All done in less than 2 weeks. It wasn't even close, it was a slaughter.
Only 1 other alliance managed to get a level 10 wonder before we popped 4. If you call that just barely pulling ahead well I don't know what to say to help you.
Oh yeah and for the record, your alliance in Tau will get shut out.......zero wonders for such a large alliance, just sad......
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser2770

Lets talk truth and stats and you can all ask daedalus, We set a grep record on all servers to the 4 wonders being built the fastest....

As far as combining the top two alliances thats another lie as BB was number one and SvB was ranked 5th... However whats the difference what we did, we didnt cry that you guys each had 3 academies did we?

Dont look forward to my messages you should look forward for my CS'

Vindication

Senior Citizen
If you talk statistics, two of the largest alliances on the server merged to combine to a total of 107 players, while the alliance cap is 55. TBD, with half as many members as ButtBuddies, managed to almost catch up to you jokes and regardless, are a few days behind completing WW's.
Even though SvB was rank 5th, they were still utilizing an academy, which combined, would bring their total up to 2nd place. At some point, TBD was actually in the lead, but for some godforsaken reason they kicked MissSpectre, was set behind 2-3 days, and left with poor morale.

Admittedly, the key leaders of T3 made some "less competitive" decisions, and decided to allow smaller, but loyal players into their WW team. Because of this, the resource route to WW's became less direct and set us back tremendously. Wasn't my decision, but I guess the rest of T3 has to accept it.

DeletedUser

As much as this is the "Trash Talk" thread, Tau trash really should be kept on Tau...

Now Vin, you know AD is coming here. Find out when he lands, and land at the same time, or before. Then just go after him from there (though knowing what I know I'd say is a rather poor choice). This way, you're both at fully equal playing fields. Only differences will be your experiences, knowledge, and strategies.

Then you can talk your trash here and have it actually be relevant to the world. Just saying..