Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser11188

Seriously LOL well this is all too funny to me, Everyone on this server is wondering who would want to be In DV (I will say it), its a lame duck alliance so far up MV and CBS azz. They have good players but choosing to just support and not fight well how much fun is that. Everyone wants too win and maybe doing nothing puts that in play for them but i would rather be rimmed than a supporting alliance....

Kicking Toobe out is the not the best move for MV, i mean just look at all the drama its causing..

I think we are doing just fine.....drama or no drama.

DeletedUser

I think it was a good move. Someone even registered on the forums because of it! But that's probably because I like forum activity.

Looking at the numbers, Toobe seems to be a decent player, #113 in points but #37 in BP. Has taken plenty of Greek cities, be they TGS, TGT, or TGR, and has taken internals as well as handed off some cities. Last couple since being kicked have been ghosts or alliance-less, though all at a good size. Curious how things with him will play out now. Will MV and co take all of his cities and rim him? Will he leave the world of his own will? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

The ones defending Buck are: Their little pets, or...are their little pets. Guess what DV...you know why I made that statement? BECAUSE SOMEONE IN CBS ASKED, "what about DV, are they red." Answer from one of the MV leaders, "they will be soon."

Ask yourself one simple question DV, "Why have you not been invited to the alliance?"

That.one.guy <------ I don't even know who you are, get out of my face, before I slap you with a fish!

Silent will not come here Trav, we are below him don't you see LOL..

I got Sadface here, i am sure my bud is trolling. Oh Buck how is your alliance now, A lot of firepower left your alliance coalition and more is leaving.. Today is a good day, funny i was told i would get some good news today lol

DeletedUser11705

lol I feel so small after reading this... Ugh we are so scr*wed lol in O52 we are being crushed by an alliance that has less players and less cities ;( lol Pm if you want a couple spots in 052 becuase i gotta list lol.

DeletedUser11188

I got Sadface here, i am sure my bud is trolling. Oh Buck how is your alliance now, A lot of firepower left your alliance coalition and more is leaving.. Today is a good day, funny i was told i would get some good news today lol

Still doing just fine and still number 1. I'm sure based on your vast grepo experience you know how merges go. There is always a small group to spin off and it's nothing that wasn't expected. I appreciate the concern though. Sorry for the false hope.

DeletedUser

And all of this becaus Buckeroo likes to tell ppl to shut up. Buck..I'm waiting for you to be kicked..I'll save you a spot in my new alliance. LOL, then I'll kick you cause you were breathing.

DeletedUser11188

And all of this becaus Buckeroo likes to tell ppl to shut up. Buck..I'm waiting for you to be kicked..I'll save you a spot in my new alliance. LOL, then I'll kick you cause you were breathing.

Wait you're talking to me? Does this mean you've unblocked me? Or is this just more of your posturing.......

DeletedUser

lol I feel so small after reading this... Ugh we are so scr*wed lol in O52 we are being crushed by an alliance that has less players and less cities ;( lol Pm if you want a couple spots in 052 becuase i gotta list lol.

Ill come to 52 I am afraid of toobe and panda in 45 and 55

Mergers and breakups are very common in Grepo Buck, right about that but you guys lost a ton of firepower and a very active group. Now still more than capable i agree but now things will change. How so depends on varying factors, only time will tell...

DeletedUser

Mergers and breakups are very common in Grepo Buck, right about that but you guys lost a ton of firepower and a very active group. Now still more than capable i agree but now things will change. How so depends on varying factors, only time will tell...

LOL. I can reassure you that we will be just fine in MV still have plenty of heavy hitters not saying it doesnt hurt a bit to lose active ones.

DeletedUser11666

Careful Al and trav. If Trav was to stop real quick Al would break his nose. I have never seen a better couple. When you getting married? Just figured from the spy report we got from Trav's city today that he took a page out of the book Al uses to play sim city. Your city you just took went from wall level 0 to level 18 in less than 12 hours. Enjoy the beer and the beautiful sunset you 2

Al unblock me and talk to me in game. Unless your scared you get backed down again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Careful Al and trav. If Trav was to stop real quick Al would break his nose. I have never seen a better couple. When you getting married? Just figured from the spy report we got from Trav's city today that he took a page out of the book Al uses to play sim city. Your city you just took went from wall level 0 to level 18 in less than 12 hours. Enjoy the beer and the beautiful sunset you 2

Al unblock me and talk to me in game. Unless your scared you get backed down again.

Yeah what he said NOOOBS

DeletedUser11666

Yes Mayo you are correct. Only thing that causes is a bit of a delay on turning Al The Conqueror into Al The Conquered

LOL, hey there he is whats up bud. So if you air it out here i am fine. Here goes, so Silent tries to rattle me and name call and such via pms. We exchanged a few then he gets real angry lol and blocks me before i get a chance to respond. Reason you are blocked is i have no time for nonsense from you and plus we all know that you are not on the level here, enough said. Oh sim city huh, it is you my friend that golds, in fact more than any person i know, get out of here with that crap LOL>..

DeletedUser

LOL, hey there he is whats up bud. So if you air it out here i am fine. Here goes, so Silent tries to rattle me and name call and such via pms. We exchanged a few then he gets real angry lol and blocks me before i get a chance to respond. Reason you are blocked is i have no time for nonsense from you and plus we all know that you are not on the level here, enough said. Oh sim city huh, it is you my friend that golds, in fact more than any person i know, get out of here with that crap LOL>..

Players like you that act like using gold is a bad thing confuse me. The game set gold up to be used however much you can afford. Don't talk down to him because you don't chose to purchase as much.