Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser

Yup...I remember you weren't such a hot shot in Knosses...you barely visited the main forums, well, cause you were losing....Not going to comment about our relationship anymore there..but do please look at the numbers here in this world...I may not have 30+ cities like you...but my fighter and defender rankings are right where you are, if not higher (that means you golded yourself to 34 city capacity). Then again, you guys have a lot of ABP from eating your inactives, not cause of you, but because your "leadership" are God's gift to Grepo!

You are delusional. I have almost double your BP. The bulk of mine comes from busting sieges not clearing inactives like you. 200k+ bp higher than yours translates to more slots. I don't have the number of cities most with my BP have so don't try and point that out as the difference. Yeah I'm a talker but unlike you I prefer to talk and fight. Try it sometime.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Toobe, your right i may not know what's going and from what i am hearing more will come down the pipeline. MU is in the past bud look forward, i can care less...

As far as your count, yeah anyone can take a city when you CS, no challenge or skill.

I hope in time you can let the BS drop toobe...

DeletedUser

I think you should talk to your leadership Mayo...obviously you guys are losing players left and right. Hence, you needed the merge with CBS. CBS and MV have merged for what, 1.5 wks now, and I have seen 4 players go inactive (3 from your alliance)...CBS never had that issue. Your leadership has a lot to learn about communication and how to treat people..they could probably learn something from Al (the kindest heart in the world, he risks 1k ls to help break a 3 city simmer in his alliance!) if that is not appreciation, I don't know what is.

Here's an example...don't ever, EVER MSG one of your fellow Team mates like this, this type of communication will render MV obsolete (from the bot to the top):

buckeyes. today at 12:38
I don't care if I'm pissing you off. You're pissing people off so im coming to the source. Don't tell me how to do my job. Don't say stupid stuff like that in the forums, bottom line no discussion. If you have something to say that is helpful post it, if not then keep it to yourself.

Toobe today at 12:31
Buck..I was gonna start a clean slate with you...obviously, you're just pissing me off. Get your issues straight instead of coming at me like that!! Don't you dare come at me like that again, if you have an issue, go to leadership about it, don't msg me yelling like the apocolypse happened!

buckeyes. today at 12:26
Maybe meant as a joke, maybe not but your post in the dv forum. It's just stupid either way so don't do it.....

Toobe today at 12:23
what the fudge are you talking about buck boy! get off my back...if it's not about my cs attempt then tell me what your problem is!

buckeyes. today at 12:18
That has nothing to do with your inability to be quiet.

Toobe today at 12:18
I fell asleep...missed my attack..relax

buckeyes. today at 12:04
Why can't you just keep your mouth shut

Toobe today at 12:03
Joe

buckeyes. today at 11:47
What's wrong with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's going well, thanks. It's simple really: Follow the rules stated or bad things happen. No different than with the American goverment. :D

I do not like that everything is decided upon in private but I listen so I don't end up in jail or without an alliance like our BFF here Toobe. I do not agree with everything that is done. I doubt I would in any group. But you don't see me throwing massive temper tantrums because of it or challenging the leaders in front of the whole alliance.

But! Breaking news! This just in! It looks like Toobe has an alliance of n00bs supporting him!

Also I do talk to our alliance leaders. I respect them a lot. MV was not forced to merge and neither was CBS. Merger of equals except you.

Reading that just makes me understand even more so why you are alliance-less as we type.

Last thing MV will never be obsolete.

DeletedUser

Your response -

"okie dokie, I have never been in an alliance this good, I will close my mouth, in Knoss, I was losing and ran away from my alliance, I don't like to stand up and fight for what's right. I also don't like to communicate to my leadership about how I truly feel, I just take it where they want it. I just stick with the program they give me and hope, well I hope, but I am content cause I like being with a top alliance, makes me feel warm inside (I feel like I am good). When they tell me to jump..I jump with a big smile..cause I know they will catch me..I think, but I am still happy." -----ENOUGH SAID.

DeletedUser

Basically your leaders tell you to ****, and your response -

"okie dokie, I have never been in an alliance this good, I will close my mouth, in Knoss, I was losing and ran away from my alliance, I don't like to stand up and fight for what's right. I also don't like to communicate to my leadership about how I truly feel, I just take it where they want it. I just stick with the program they give me and hope, well I hope, but I am content cause I like being with a top alliance, makes me feel warm inside (I feel like I am good). When they tell me to jump..I jump with a big smile..cause I know they will catch me..I think, but I am still happy." -----ENOUGH SAID.

I actually do disagree with some of what is said and I chose to message them directly instead of incite a riot. Knoss is irrelevant for the last time. I had been playing the game for a very limited amount of time. I did not do well it happens. What is your excuse for your overwhelming skill here in Pella?

DeletedUser

Who said I had skills...and who said I was trying to start a riot (If there are unhappy players after the merge...you need to ask yourself SOME "SIMPLE" QUESTIONS: Why are they Unhappy? Why did they stick up for this Toobe character?

I got kicked by one person who made that decision on their own due to a statement that hurt DV's feelings (an alliance pact!!! I am a TEAM MEMBER!).

Was my statement about DV in a tone that was harsh?...can we read inbetween the lines? Was I serious or joking? Was I smiling when I typed it? Or, was I fiercely typing that statement on my keypad cause I wanted to get'em!!!! (war face!) Well, that does not matter now does it? What was the assumption? I think you need to go back to your corner Mayo..keep talking to Trav...and watch your lip...cause I don't like the tone in the words you have just typed out to me.

DeletedUser

Who said I had skills...and who said I was trying to start a riot (If there are unhappy players after the merge...you need to ask yourself SOME "SIMPLE" QUESTIONS: Why are they Unhappy? Why did they stick up for this Toobe character?

I got kicked by one person who made that decision on their own due to a statement that hurt DV's feelings (an alliance pact!!! I am a TEAM MEMBER!).

Was my statement about DV in a tone that was harsh?...can we read inbetween the lines? Was I serious or joking? Was I smiling when I typed it? Or, was I fiercely typing that statement on my keypad cause I wanted to get'em!!!! (war face!) Well, that does not matter now does it? What was the assumption? I think you need to go back to your corner Mayo..keep talking to Trav...and watch your lip...cause I don't like the tone in the words you have just typed out to me.

LOL you have lost the benefit of the doubt obviously. I will have whatever tone I would like when talking to you as I am not afraid and or intimidated by you. You seem to not understand complex points so again I will keep this simple for you. If you don't like in a alliance leave. No one forced you to stay in MV. Pretty sure anyone who is unhappy is not being forced to stay as well. I will watch my lip when you make me watch my lip you know where I am at on the map buddy. Bottom line is you got kicked. LOL I think it is extremely funny.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

As someone who knows toobe i have to disagree Mayo reading this and hearing other things about your super so called alliance. Buck was in the wrong there. As a leader you treat everyone with respect, even ones that **** you off. MV had to merge with CBS bc they were losing members (every alliance at some point deals with that).
Toobe jokes around a lot and you need to have thick skin, yes he can be brash and rude but he will also be there if you need it. Him and i had a falling out in game but i still respect him, he knows where he messed up with me.

DeletedUser

As someone who knows toobe i have to disagree Mayo reading this and hearing other things about your super so called alliance. Buck was in the wrong there. As a leader you treat everyone with respect, even ones that **** you off. MV had to merge with CBS bc they were losing members (every alliance at some point deals with that).
Toobe jokes around a lot and you need to have thick skin, yes he can be brash and rude but he will also be there if you need it. Him and i had a falling out in game but i still respect him, he knows where he messed up with me.

LOL. Call it whatever you want you are on the outside looking in AL so the side of the story that is being presented or small portion there off is painting Buck as the bad guy. He got warned on several instances for what he was doing. Continued to do it and got kicked from the "super alliance." I do not know TooBe very well aside from his delusions of grandor. I like his personality I enjoy trash talking. However he crossed the line. Talk as much junk as you want about MV but, we are putting up numbers at the end of the day.
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

Maybe but maybe not never know (outside looking in):\. I am sure there were other issues in play CC, I am curious to see how it plays out..

DeletedUser11197

those Pandas seem to change their name, for whatever reason they can find.:D

trying to find a solution to a revolution ;)

DeletedUser

Since this whole matter touches me and my Team a bit, here are my 2 Cents. I took the joke of Toobe not serious, thrash talk all over. But i have heard from one team member that he found the line very annoying and offensive.

But we are not making a survey about it here.

What exactly happend in the past between Toobe and Buckeyes./MV Leadership, which might have ultimativly lead to Toobe being kicked?

I am pretty sure, we will never know 100% for certain. And i am not very interestet in the whole matter. Everyone has to make compromises when playing in a Team. Some more and some fit in easier. And if it is too hard for one partiular player, to fit in?

Maybe than it was not meant to be. I think Buckeyes is doing a fairly good job. We had very little contact, but most of MVs players are quite decent and at least fairly competent players.

@Trav: I know, what my nose looks like, btw. Hey,i am in one of MV academies ;)

DeletedUser11197

oh trav. im honoured :)

perhaps in the next change i can have the score between clan1 vs panda too :p

DeletedUser

You keep trying to play this to everyone like the statement to DV was the one and only reason you got kicked. You are either very stupid and you think that's the whole reason. Or you are misdirecting everyone away from the truth. I tend to believe the later. You are obnoxious and run your mouth 24/7. You refused to get with the program. Now you are paying the price. Like mayo said...it's like any government. So keep crying if you wanna play the victim.....those of us who have been silently watching you act like a child are all laughing.

P.S. I registered just to make this post. You're welcome.

Seriously LOL well this is all too funny to me, Everyone on this server is wondering who would want to be In DV (I will say it), its a lame duck alliance so far up MV and CBS azz. They have good players but choosing to just support and not fight well how much fun is that. Everyone wants too win and maybe doing nothing puts that in play for them but i would rather be rimmed than a supporting alliance....

Kicking Toobe out is the not the best move for MV, i mean just look at all the drama its causing..