Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser

Here's some trash talk. The Vikings.. Talk about freaking Gold Whores!!! What the heck! 5K ABP and they're all around 3K city points or more ont he first day of BP dropping... Perfect example of an alliance that is ONLY "good" because of the money they spend. NOT because of their actual stregnth or strategy.

DeletedUser9662

Here's some trash talk. The Vikings.. Talk about freaking Gold Whores!!! What the heck! 5K ABP and they're all around 3K city points or more ont he first day of BP dropping... Perfect example of an alliance that is ONLY "good" because of the money they spend. NOT because of their actual stregnth or strategy.

Well said mate, don't forget this was also a "sister alliance" at one point

DeletedUser11180

Hi Texans

Childress please teach your rookie Texans about Sending Troops with Light Ships.
Screenshot_2014-09-20-21-48-50.jpg

kindest regards,

Klavier

DeletedUser

I'm expecting to see some bans pop up on their alliance even with gold that's a lot of resources .

DeletedUser

I'm expecting to see some bans pop up on their alliance even with gold that's a lot of resources .

i am questioning that also. you would have to have a bot farm your farms every 5 min since the start of the server to build that fast be able to have that much BP. it its possible but you would have to have had no sleep for a week and always been at the computer.

DeletedUser8562

i am questioning that also. you would have to have a bot farm your farms every 5 min since the start of the server to build that fast be able to have that much BP. it its possible but you would have to have had no sleep for a week and always been at the computer.

ive seen people have cq ready and pop space entirely utilized for troops by time bp ends...

DeletedUser

ive seen people have cq ready and pop space entirely utilized for troops by time bp ends...

What speed world though? and they must have no life to be able to do that. that being said BP is different lengths for each world.

DeletedUser8562

What speed world though? and they must have no life to be able to do that. that being said BP is different lengths for each world.

all you need is gold and resources.

all you need is gold and resources.

and *you guessed it* no life

but in reality, it all depends when the world opens for each individual.
if someone happens to be pretty free, theyll have a good start

if it's a busy stretch for someone else, they'll be playing catchup

oh btw speaking of huge pockets, on one world a guy when from 500 to 3,500 in one day.
his entire alliance fed him res (this was eventually made public), and he probably went thru about $200

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is indeed a waste of .... everything. and u can t tell about that player he is good. we just can t judge those exagerated gold spenders, if they are good or not. I understand to activate some features , maybe half once when u have , let s say 8 h a building. but to spend 200 in one day it s just to much.

DeletedUser10111

I believe this was done on Knossos by a player called Superman. It sparked a debate about gold spending here in the external that had Daed closing the thread.

DeletedUser10777

Alrighty mac.... When you comin over? I need another person to argue with.... Childress is taking things to heart.... I need someone who is used to me... 8)

DeletedUser10111

Alrighty mac.... When you comin over? I need another person to argue with.... Childress is taking things to heart.... I need someone who is used to me... 8)

I am tied up with business in Olympia and Lamia. But I will see you there. Good luck to everyone here in Pella hope its a blast.

DeletedUser

The Vikings probably are no good as it is. They for one, have an academy (or are the academy) to another alliance (IDR the other ally name though off hand), and it's obvious the gold they're using. Which that much shows how weak they really are in skill and strategy. If I had that kind of money, I'd have won the crown in my first world where I really was able to lead a team!

Secondly, I heard they are getting money (resources) sent to them by their partner alliance.. So there it is.

However I will say good show in that they're doing what they're doing. Even if it is rather "cheating" in a way..

DeletedUser2770

ill be coming friday evening server time........ Wanna give you chumps a lil head start before the rimming starts

DeletedUser

I know how you feel, Quadell. Apparently the only people "worthy" of being responded to is CLINTAURUS and KZG3.