Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser

I smell a gold user...LOL...Only reason why players have double my cities are from gold whoring...Enough said LOL!

Gold is fine to use, the advisors are great and rushing a CS every now and then but if you need to spend that much to be good well sy too say your not.
LOL Silent you got a Fan, how cute..

DeletedUser

I smell a gold user...LOL...Only reason why players have double my cities are from gold whoring...Enough said LOL!

If you do the math actually Toobe the amount of BP I have dictates enough slots to have more cities then you. Again gold is not cheating and there is nothing wrong with it. Last I checked silent has more BP then both all three of us out togther lol

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about Silent, I'm talking about you LOL..I'm talking about players like you who run off to the top alliances, gold yourself to be at their lvls and then talk smack...your ABP came from your alliance having to take inactives due to leadership...hmm,...why did everyone run off to Fatty's new alliance? Remember what I posted previously...you gotta stop and ask yourself, WHY...but, looks like you like to wag your tail LOL, I see in 2 worlds you do that quite well...can I throw you a bone?

DeletedUser

Which is it did I gold my self up or was it ABP from internals? Best part is I don't even have a lot of cities. Just because you are small does not mean you need to be insecure. I hear you are a really really good player that's why your founders took your back in this whole situation.

DeletedUser11666

Oh my Al I see you still haven't gotten over the gold issue. Better talk to the players your allied with in Panda on that. It's so funny that Trav and you always end up jabbing each other all the while your trying to insult me. Like I said before Al candy crush is the game for you as it uses no gold

DeletedUser11666

You have to realize that the smart comment came from a player who is learning how to sim hardcore from Al

DeletedUser11666

I would have to go with Al. He likes to build fireships. And thats the reason he has so much idle time on his hands to post in here. Give it 10 minutes and he will be back. He had to put some more in que

LOL, so you got a MOD to delete what i said about you spying huh Mayo. Hey Silent how does it feel to see a loyal good fighter in Ella leave huh. If you were such a good leader or Sadface you would fight for for her and not allow MV to talk to her like that.

No wonder why everyone is jumping LOL, There will be more to today..

DeletedUser

Mayo..you seriously think it was cause of me? MAN! YOu have got to open your eyes...Doggies like their masters.

***FYI, I had very little influence in Fatty's decision. Fatty made a choice and the unhappy players followed. Enough said! ;)

DeletedUser

LOL, so you got a MOD to delete what i said about you spying huh Mayo. Hey Silent how does it feel to see a loyal good fighter in Ella leave huh. If you were such a good leader or Sadface you would fight for for her and not allow MV to talk to her like that.

If by some chance you are referring to ella as a loyal and good fighter you sir have no clue what a good fighter is. Is she active sure.

But as soon as you start talking to the reds in a manor other than the usual trash talk well you can go sim somewhere else.

But hey if we are talking about leadership why did your other founder leave you and still not back with you. How much did you fight for that one.

Enjoy the simming , and stick to something you know.

DeletedUser11666

Good let them leave. I'm not here to try and twist arms making them stay. Free world right? Wonder why none are joining you. Is it because you always sim on every server? Sit there and wait for an attack behind a 25 wall and tower can be quite boring. I must say this you have figured out how to save on resources but cheaper isn't always better. Now go keep all your simmers in line after all you have whole flock of simmers to look after

DeletedUser

No I did not get a MOD to delete anything you said if I did so I would have erased my comments acknowledging your accusations. I am sure you can ask him/her why it was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about Silent, I'm talking about you LOL..I'm talking about players like you who run off to the top alliances, gold yourself to be at their lvls and then talk smack...your ABP came from your alliance having to take inactives due to leadership...hmm,...why did everyone run off to Fatty's new alliance? Remember what I posted previously...you gotta stop and ask yourself, WHY...but, looks like you like to wag your tail LOL, I see in 2 worlds you do that quite well...can I throw you a bone?

Toobe i feel for you, but sometime i wish you would keep the BS to yourself. You and your new alliance would be where if it was not for the help that ST and SF did for you guys, but keep up the crap like you guys had not even had a plan about just bailing and go back to fighting AL.

You may or may not have been the main reason for the players leaving but you were used to over exaggerate the situations to make it seem worse than it really was. Blah Blah Blah im not happy here..... excuses is all it is.

Why dont you guys just come out and say it that you never wanted to merge and you wanted to remake your original alliance. Would have saved everyone some work and trouble.

Good luck to you and your new alliance. hope you guys are finally happy with your choices.

LOL tackle, so who are you in game. BTE was made bc of MVs poor leadership and design. Fattcheeser is a loyal and good fighter for him to leave you guys must have been that bad.. Then Slilent to say let them leave lol, you got no loyality..

If you think Ella and them are that bad attack them tackle, you guys are done.

DeletedUser

LOL tackle, so who are you in game. BTE was made bc of MVs poor leadership and design. Fattcheeser is a loyal and good fighter for him to leave you guys must have been that bad.. Then Slilent to say let them leave lol, you got no loyality..

What is your twisted definition of done??? Prob not that of the dictionary. How are we done ? Before merger we were easily best alliance in server we have picked up several extremely active fighters and as MV we are not losing any cities or very few so explain that one to me.

DeletedUser2568

This forum has gotten so funny, that I don't know where to begin. Maybe I will start with this comment..

It's so funny that Trav and you always end up jabbing each other all the while your trying to insult me.

Not quite sure where I have taken jabs at you Silent, only thing I said in this forum was I was waiting for you and sad to comment on it.

Of course as you say I am all about simming in this game cause I play with walls and you dont. To me if someone had taken their wall from 0 to 20 in a day and stacked a city on a shared island, I would take it more as a show of respect that they know the enemy is capable. Again we will just have to differ on that opinion.

DeletedUser2568

I would have to go with Al. He likes to build fireships. And thats the reason he has so much idle time on his hands to post in here. Give it 10 minutes and he will be back. He had to put some more in que

Silent I beg to differ, I am the bigger simmer!!!! I like to backsnipe with biremes.

DeletedUser11666

What am I gonna do? Act like Al and beg on my knees for them too stay. LOL thats why you got all those simmers