Top 12

DeletedUser10179

I think every alliance no this server thus far besides MN, THE GANG and Ghost Squad is a waste of this server! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser11708

1. Eviction Notice: Seem to be an MRA. Because of large player cap they will be around for a long period of time due to numbers. Float then sink.

2. Kaos: Don't know much about them. Seem to have a decent amount of good players. Swim.

3. Death Punch: MRA that has a few good players, and, if the leaders started making cuts, could make a decent alliance. Float but probably sink

4. The Gang: Look to be a group of good players. Swim.

Will finish at a later date. To Lazy. ;)

DeletedUser9851

i would take some of these comments seriously, if it wan't that 4 or 5 of ya'll are in the same alliance. some unbiased opinions would be welcome.

DeletedUser11708

I may an unbiased decision. I said the alliance I was in was probably going to sink. :p

DeletedUser11708

In my opinion, we brought in to many players who claimed to have experience and turned out some of them quit while others didn't really try due to the EN server's release of good settings. If we get our act together and slim the alliance down. We will see.

DeletedUser7429

1 EVICTION NOTICE Blah Blah Blah MRA Blah Blah Blah Sink
2 KAOS See above^
3 Death Punch May Float, they do not seem bad enough to get wiped out the first month.
4 Mortis Nuntius I honestly do not think these guys are going to win this world, probably because of internal arguments. Their players are very smart, however I do not think having so many experienced players just as members will be possible.
5 THE GANG Good alliance on a lot of servers. I do think we can see some good things from these guys, and these guys will either swim or sink.
6 PIRATES X As long as Aaron Hernandez stays they will float, but if he does not get support or leaves these guys will probably be sinking.
7 Firebird Do not expect to much from these guys, but I also do not think they will sink immediately. Float
8 Knights of the Realm Sink.
9 Archimedes Death Ray Sink.
10 Nukes of Hazard Float or sink. Have not seen very much of these guys so far, but they do have one of the highest point averages.
11 MUSKETEERS Also do not know what do expect from these guys, but I can't really see them getting much stronger because 45 is already crammed with a lot of other big alliances.
12 *300* Sink.

DeletedUser9851

1 EVICTION NOTICE Blah Blah Blah MRA Blah Blah Blah Sink
2 KAOS See above^
3 Death Punch May Float, they do not seem bad enough to get wiped out the first month.
4 Mortis Nuntius I honestly do not think these guys are going to win this world, probably because of internal arguments. Their players are very smart, however I do not think having so many experienced players just as members will be possible.
5 THE GANG Good alliance on a lot of servers. I do think we can see some good things from these guys, and these guys will either swim or sink.
6 PIRATES X As long as Aaron Hernandez stays they will float, but if he does not get support or leaves these guys will probably be sinking.
7 Firebird Do not expect to much from these guys, but I also do not think they will sink immediately. Float
8 Knights of the Realm Sink.
9 Archimedes Death Ray Sink.
10 Nukes of Hazard Float or sink. Have not seen very much of these guys so far, but they do have one of the highest point averages.
11 MUSKETEERS Also do not know what do expect from these guys, but I can't really see them getting much stronger because 45 is already crammed with a lot of other big alliances.
12 *300* Sink.

Blah, blah, blah, about KAOS. so you give no intelligent reason. blah, blah, blah. YAWN! go back to the swamp with your boyfriend, Donkey 8)

DeletedUser12092

What's going on with Mortis Nuntius and Firebird? Anyone know?

DeletedUser12092

Sorry, I wasn't sure where I should post this. This wasn't trash talk so I thought this was the most relevant place to put it:)

DeletedUser11708

:p. I don't care. I have no idea where to put it. and this is probably the most relevant area.

DeletedUser7429

no need to be so hostile jeez...I'm just having some fun here.

DeletedUser9851

So am I

don't take me serious. this forum get a little boring. :p

DeletedUser11708

So am I

don't take me serious. this forum get a little boring. :p

Troy externals has become a bunch of Picnic Bunny players talking in a few of the topics. We have the occasional outsider but no one else really talks. Though it seems that TheCult has joined us on there. :p