Top 12

DeletedUser

Well firebirds are almost gone... Ghost Squad takes one city, founder ghosts and boom bye bye alliance... They are now the Empire... New Name, Same Result...

DeletedUser

Ghost squad? I've been farming them. WTH?

LOL for someone in a super mra, I dont know why you are even talking trash on here. Honestly, Oggami, if you were a good player, you wouldnt be in a Coalition with number 1, number 2, silence, knights, probably death punch, the empire, firebirds and whoever else is in there... Right there is what i would call a super mra, and some def cowardly stuff... But then again, we are still taking cities from you guys. So no idea what this coalition is doing. 140 vs like 900... And yet I think its like 8-0 or some crazy amount... Once you guys actually take some cities from us and ghost squad, then maybe come on and act all big. For now share the journey to the rim together. :)

DeletedUser9851

LOL for someone in a super mra, I dont know why you are even talking trash on here. Honestly, Oggami, if you were a good player, you wouldnt be in a Coalition with number 1, number 2, silence, knights, probably death punch, the empire, firebirds and whoever else is in there... Right there is what i would call a super mra, and some def cowardly stuff... But then again, we are still taking cities from you guys. So no idea what this coalition is doing. 140 vs like 900... And yet I think its like 8-0 or some crazy amount... Once you guys actually take some cities from us and ghost squad, then maybe come on and act all big. For now share the journey to the rim together. :)

I don't believe in MRA's but I'm not going to alliance jump just because the situation became the way it is after i joined. i will play my game as well as i know how. I'm not the greatest player, but i can hold my own. But every player no matter how good they believe they are, must depend on his teammates. Communication, support, and so on. If i trash talk here, it's because no one else seems to want to step up and defend the alliance. But nowhere do i say if your alliance or the next one is a bad one. right or wrong as i may be. I am loyal to what ever alliance I'm in. It's no secret that you have your own coalition yourselves, but the rumors may be bogus, and i prefer facts.

DeletedUser

LOL Its obvious we are Pacted with Ghost Squad. Thats it. What coalition is that. we have one pact.. About 130 members vs... Want to count up the members on yours? En, Silence, Kaos, Knights, Firebird, The Empire, Death Punch?

DeletedUser9851

You can subtract 3 from your list. i know still too many. And we're getting hit by MN, Ghost Squad, The Gang, death punch, and the Nukes of hazard, so let's say it not as lop-sided as you make it seem. And i admit, there are some heavy hitters in all your clans. It's gonna be tough, but i never shy away from a fight. there a few people that know me from other worlds here in Zakros some like me, most hate me. i don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can subtract 3 from your list. i know still too many. And we're getting hit by MN, Ghost Squad, The Gang, death punch, and the Nukes of hazard, so let's say it not as lop-sided as you make it seem. And i admit, there are some heavy hitters in all your clans. It's gonna be tough, but i never shy away from a fight. there a few people that know me from other worlds here in Zakros some like me, most hate me. i don't care.

The gang does their own thing... they arent in any coalition with us... Death Punch hits us also, and I dont know anything about nukes of Hazzard... Maybe they just are smart not to join your doomed coalition. I never shy away from a fight either. Why I keep taking cities from the coalition. Took a nice En one. Just took a nice silence one. I am sad that you guys have given up attacking me. Where is the fun with that. Remember I am only a paper lion, I have no skill. You should rim me, and teach me the lesson that druid promised :)

DeletedUser9851

quick question. Did you play in Herk? cause i remember playing with Rclay.

DeletedUser

quick question. Did you play in Herk? cause i remember playing with Rclay.

Not really, i was there for like a week or two, helping some terrible alliance, but they were hopeless.... One of their leaders was trying to convince me that an eq was for checking city wall levels... LOL I played hard on US. Alpha, US. Kappa, I was on knossos, on naxos, and en thebes... The last three i didnt really give it my all the whole server. Kappa and Alpha I did.

DeletedUser9851

i cut my teeth in Phi, played with the Gang in Eph, The usual suspects in Herk, Honey badgers in Naxos, and the Unsullied in Olympia. had to stop playing RL reasons. Currently in Pella as an alter ego, and here. Had the privilege of playing with some of the best players. I've paid my dues my friend. Earn the right to trash talk, even if I'm full of crap.

DeletedUser

lol nice. so joe who, mcbob, and rockyroad. nothing like learning from the darkside... mras, crazies and people still learning. I like rocky, joe is a bit out there.

DeletedUser9851

Rocky is great, Joe help me when i almost got rimmed. And McBob, well let just say the Gang in Eph was very demanding. So we know some of the same people, and now we know each other. One thing I've learned in this game. never make enemies. we can be fighting each other one day, and be allies the next.

and now I'm signing off, cause you're starting to bore me. :p

DeletedUser

Ghost squad? I've been farming them. WTH?

Giving BP to militia and taking less resources than you lose is hardly farming. I don't care enough to check the attacks (because most of them have been pretty bad) but I do know they didn't all end up favorable for you guys. Do I need to start posting reports of the crap you guys have been sending at Solider of the Cross? Didn't think so :) You guys are part of the reason we rank higher in BP than points. By all means keep "farming" :)

...And we're getting hit by MN, Ghost Squad, The Gang, death punch, and the Nukes of hazard...
Uh.. you sound surprised. Is this your first time in a #1 alliance? Everybody wants to attack you when you're #1. You can't call that a group fighting you together, it's just a bunch of people shooting up the ladder. Don't be the fat kid on the playground if you're not ready to defend your pudding and fruit roll ups. Whats funny is you are even pacted with the #2 alliance (#1 pact with #2.. try to hide behind number much? How lame..) and you're still saying how hard the fight is. Just wait until the other half of the alliances fighting you can actually revolt..

DeletedUser9851

Giving BP to militia and taking less resources than you lose is hardly farming. I don't care enough to check the attacks (because most of them have been pretty bad) but I do know they didn't all end up favorable for you guys. Do I need to start posting reports of the crap you guys have been sending at Solider of the Cross? Didn't think so :) You guys are part of the reason we rank higher in BP than points. By all means keep "farming" :)

Uh.. you sound surprised. Is this your first time in a #1 alliance? Everybody wants to attack you when you're #1. You can't call that a group fighting you together, it's just a bunch of people shooting up the ladder. Don't be the fat kid on the playground if you're not ready to defend your pudding and fruit roll ups. Whats funny is you are even pacted with the #2 alliance (#1 pact with #2.. try to hide behind number much? How lame..) and you're still saying how hard the fight is. Just wait until the other half of the alliances fighting you can actually revolt..

here we go, another fool that can't comprehend what he is reading. i suggest your try RIF, you know "reading is fundamental". first off, please go ahead and post 'MY" attacks. go ahead and do it. i dare you. I farmed 2 cities, did not hit militia in either one. got enough BP for my next slot, and enough resources for a CS. re read the post, I said 'i've farmed them" ME. (RIF) and one of them is in Revolt.

second, I'm not complaining at all about fighting other alliances, I was making a point that it's not as lopsided, as you all make it sound. I've never seen so many people cry about an alliance being a MRA. When i joined Kaos, it didn't have that many players. I hoped it would stay that way. It did not. I don't believe in MRA's either, but I'm not about to jump ship, because there are lot of good players there. If half of Kaos are noobs, the other half are not.

Third, I'm not speaking for EN, only for KAOS. And these are my personal thoughts. Yet if you re read everything, you'll see that i haven't criticized any player, or alliance. Only a something factual, that i farmed 2 Ghost Squad cities. Talk about hiding behind anything. if you weren't in pact with MN, you wouldn't be around anymore. go back to school and learn some reading comprehension, it will help you in RL.

DeletedUser10179

here we go, another fool that can't comprehend what he is reading. i suggest your try RIF, you know "reading is fundamental". first off, please go ahead and post 'MY" attacks. go ahead and do it. i dare you. I farmed 2 cities, did not hit militia in either one. got enough BP for my next slot, and enough resources for a CS. re read the post, I said 'i've farmed them" ME. (RIF) and one of them is in Revolt.

second, I'm not complaining at all about fighting other alliances, I was making a point that it's not as lopsided, as you all make it sound. I've never seen so many people cry about an alliance being a MRA. When i joined Kaos, it didn't have that many players. I hoped it would stay that way. It did not. I don't believe in MRA's either, but I'm not about to jump ship, because there are lot of good players there. If half of Kaos are noobs, the other half are not.

Third, I'm not speaking for EN, only for KAOS. And these are my personal thoughts. Yet if you re read everything, you'll see that i haven't criticized any player, or alliance. Only a something factual, that i farmed 2 Ghost Squad cities. Talk about hiding behind anything. if you weren't in pact with MN, you wouldn't be around anymore. go back to school and learn some reading comprehension, it will help you in RL.

No need to get so butt hurt just because you can't attack, making fun of peoples education is against the rules I believe... and in general its not necessary at all... EN & KAOS are losing more cities than they are gaining at this point, so all I have to say is... Good Luck, you will need a great deal of it. I also would love to encourage you to attack me, my in game name is "Mumja" pay my town a visit and receive the consequences!

DeletedUser12092

I feel like I started this so I'm sorry and I feel like this is trash talk. I don't care one bit, I'm loving this discussion actually, but just sayin:)

DeletedUser

Isnt it fun... :) Hey as long as you dont do the Empire Puppy headbutt, I am all good with it :) Oggami, we talk a lot, but at least we are taking cities every day.. Can you say the same thing... Oh wait we havent lost one yet. I know we have taken several EN cities, and I added a silence in for good measure. :) Gs took a big firebird city, caused the founder to quit and then they reformed.

DeletedUser9851

No need to get so butt hurt just because you can't attack, making fun of peoples education is against the rules I believe... and in general its not necessary at all... EN & KAOS are losing more cities than they are gaining at this point, so all I have to say is... Good Luck, you will need a great deal of it. I also would love to encourage you to attack me, my in game name is "Mumja" pay my town a visit and receive the consequences!

everyone challenges Oggami itto. how exciting. EN is losing cities, not KAOS. we're in different oceans. please don't clump us together just because we're in a pact. Please state facts about KAOS. Oh Mumja, just because you have more ABP, doesn't make the best attacker. I admit with only 3600+ ABP, it makes me average, but I'm pretty sure I told the truth about the farming. The problem as i see it, a lot of players think that they are the best, and no one else is any good. I've never claimed that I'm a good player, or that anyone here is a bad player. This getting boring. when a top 12 is done, it should be done about the individual alliance, and not based on wether they are in a pact with another. Do a top 12 based on stats, and if someone says Kaos will sink because of low ABP or whatever. if it's based on facts, then i won't say anything, because you can't deny facts

BTW I'm sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. 8)