Top 12

DeletedUser11471

Just to clarify Nukes of Hazard is not in any MRA or coalition. We do our own thing.

DeletedUser9851

Isnt it fun... :) Hey as long as you dont do the Empire Puppy headbutt, I am all good with it :) Oggami, we talk a lot, but at least we are taking cities every day.. Can you say the same thing... Oh wait we havent lost one yet. I know we have taken several EN cities, and I added a silence in for good measure. :) Gs took a big firebird city, caused the founder to quit and then they reformed.

no we have not taken as many cities. i just got Revolt yesterday, it's been slow going in this world. Like i said to you in PM, i have respect for your clan. i give credit where credit is due. I have no doubt that MN is going to be a dominating force.

"I feel like I started this so I'm sorry and I feel like this is trash talk. I don't care one bit, I'm loving this discussion actually, but just sayin"

this entertainment isn't free of charge. send some resources. :)

DeletedUser

Oggami, it doesnt look good when 1-2 and several others are all pacted together, outnumbering people and still getting whooped on...

I have respect for a lot of players. There are several good players in all your alliances. Druid is not a good leader. He is not some great leader from the en servers. He is blah at best. We rimmed his whole alliance in naxos then he restarted on the rim... U guys claim us to be in some Coalition, but when the server started we where what 12-15 and ghost squad was about the same, so the two of us made a pact, based on the fact that our playing styles meshed. Kaos and Eviction notice made a pact and added knights, silence and others because your playing styles meshed. Ours is fight, take cities and work to conquer the world, yours is lets become a super big mra, have a lot of very average at best members and hope we scare people with pure numbers...

Having said all this, I am critical of druid cause he made up stuff about being part of the original en, cyrus being part of the original en when all I see is that he was a poor-average player on a no conquest world... Question my stats... I am fine with it... I helped lead, led two alliances to wonders wins... Thats a fact. Many in my alliance have their names listed in the hof. If you want I am sure I can provide you a link. Anti, Bp, Mlong, Duffy, Phid, among many others. Show me where druid has his name? Show me where the leaders of Kaos have won worlds, dominated servers and what not. I love the talk here also. Its about time the forums got lively... I play the game to battle it out. Not to sim.

DeletedUser9851

I'll have to concede defeat here. can't argue with your facts. And being the only one in the entire coalition to even trying to make sense is exhausting. How can no one else come to my defense?

Oh well. now that the fun has ended, back on topic. a new top 12.

DeletedUser10233

Seems like this tab was misnamed...., Shoulda been trash talk thread #2. Haven't seen a top 12 in a while

DeletedUser10233

1 EVICTION NOTICE - Most hated alliance in Grepolis. Hopefully David has friends in real life. - Sink

2 KAOS - EN & Kaos together - Big turtled up MRA, Will float for about 4 - 5 months then Crash down - Sink

3 Mortis Nuntius - Best point avg. Came on the rise strong and took out firebird.- Swim

4 Death Punch - Good positioning and Good Point avg. - Swim

5 THE GANG - El fisherman and his stupid bible will sink gang. Most talked up alliance from the start, Sadly Nukes of Hazard has been slamming their faces into the ground and when its all said and done the alliance will sink. The rest will be given opportunity to find a new home but El Fisherman will have a cannon tied to his feet and disappear to the ocean floor only to be reincarnated on the rim - SINK

6 PIRATES X - Low BP figures, No real opinion on them but I say....- Sink

7 Archimedes Death Ray - Good positioning in 35. Not much around them. They have time to build. - Swim for the time being

8 Knights of the Realm - To spread out, May float in 45 but the members they got in 54 and 55 are screwed - Sink

9 MUSKETEERS - Will invite everyone and their brother to the alliance - Sink

10 Epoch - No we will not pact with you haha. Trying to create a large MRA coalition. - Sink

11 Nukes of Hazard - SEXY alliance here. Low member count still up top grouped close together. - We don't swim we walk on water

12 Dark Elite - Dark Elite. Much like NOH. Players have been together for sometime. Not trying to recruit everyone. swim..... They just haven't learned the walk on water technique - Swim

DeletedUser

Very nice top 12... Actually It was a joint effort with us and Ghost Squad, with GS leading the way that took out firebird... Still a lot of mras... NUkes and dark elite might be some of the best on the server, will be interesting to see how they do,

DeletedUser9851

say hello to some of my friends in Nukes of Hazard for me. with them there, you'll do well.

DeletedUser10233

Very nice top 12... Actually It was a joint effort with us and Ghost Squad, with GS leading the way that took out firebird... Still a lot of mras... NUkes and dark elite might be some of the best on the server, will be interesting to see how they do,

TY! Me and -SilentStriker arranged this top 12

DeletedUser

here we go, another fool that can't comprehend what he is reading. i suggest your try RIF, you know "reading is fundamental". first off, please go ahead and post 'MY" attacks. go ahead and do it. i dare you. I farmed 2 cities, did not hit militia in either one. got enough BP for my next slot, and enough resources for a CS. re read the post, I said 'i've farmed them" ME. (RIF) and one of them is in Revolt.
I'll second the RIF being important.. it would help you quite a bit. I'll even reply in your format since perhaps you'll get it that way... though I doubt it.

First off, I never said YOUR attacks. I said 'you guys'. (RIF Assistance: 'you guys' means KAOS and pact mates. 'You guys' is commonly used to indicate the poster is referring to the alliance of the player he/she is speaking to.) While I did read your post about you farming, my reply had a larger scope. I guess you missed that. No surprise tbh. By practicing RIF fundamentals you'd notice that I did not speak about you, instead I spoke of your alliance and pact mates. Let me elaborate further as you obviously are not a 'thinker' and must be confused by simple cause and effect logic. You may have gotten a successful hit - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that yours were effective because I didn't see YOUR SPECIFIC attacks, which is why I didn't single you out. However, when even a single successful hit is posted on the forums of the attackers alliance/pact threads, players will also start to attack the alliance or player who was previously attacked hoping for the same result, thinking they are helping, looking for BP, whatever. Those other hits from multiple players are where we're making our BP. CAUSE: One or two good hits posted, KAOS/EN thinks they can all do it. EFFECT: 30-40 horrible hits come our way giving us BP at positive ratios, making our BP total larger than our point total and giving us more slots than we'd have if KAOS/EN was not 'farming' us. So I repeat - by all means - keep farming. Maybe you understand now, but I doubt it. And getting a slot this early is not really a huge BP haul esp with double BP bonus, don't try and make it sound like you won the lottery or something.. as a matter of fact I bet you'd have made more BP elsewhere but hey you wanna blow your load less than optimally by all means we'll take it :)
second, I'm not complaining at all about fighting other alliances, I was making a point that it's not as lopsided, as you all make it sound. I've never seen so many people cry about an alliance being a MRA. When i joined Kaos, it didn't have that many players. I hoped it would stay that way. It did not. I don't believe in MRA's either, but I'm not about to jump ship, because there are lot of good players there. If half of Kaos are noobs, the other half are not.
Second, good. You're not complaining. Don't start. As far as lopsided, consider the fact that these alliances you list 'attacking' you are not working together in 95% of the instances (and the largest alliance IS working with you) it surely doesn't make it look like 'you guys' (RIF Assistance: remember, this means KAOS/pact mates) have an uphill battle, that's for sure. If 'you guys' don't last end game it'll be that much more pathetic being as 'you guys' started with such a size advantage. Though past history doesn't always speak well for your alliance/pact mates.. so I'm not holding my breath here.
Third, I'm not speaking for EN, only for KAOS. And these are my personal thoughts. Yet if you re read everything, you'll see that i haven't criticized any player, or alliance. Only a something factual, that i farmed 2 Ghost Squad cities. Talk about hiding behind anything. if you weren't in pact with MN, you wouldn't be around anymore. go back to school and learn some reading comprehension, it will help you in RL.
Third, I don't really care who your speaking for. You could be speaking for Peewee Herman for all I care. You make this part really easy on me.. you criticized me twice alone in the quoted post.. RIF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3981

I do a top 12 but im too lazy and someone will just get butthurt cause ill say their alliance is a sink lol

DeletedUser

17 members have already left Death Punch, their leader is extremely inactive and they've gone for the #3 alliance to the #7 alliance in a matter of 4 hours.

DeletedUser9851

I'll second the RIF being important.. it would help you quite a bit. I'll even reply in your format since perhaps you'll get it that way... though I doubt it.

First off, I never said YOUR attacks. I said 'you guys'. (RIF Assistance: 'you guys' means KAOS and pact mates. 'You guys' is commonly used to indicate the poster is referring to the alliance of the player he/she is speaking to.) While I did read your post about you farming, my reply had a larger scope. I guess you missed that. No surprise tbh. By practicing RIF fundamentals you'd notice that I did not speak about you, instead I spoke of your alliance and pact mates. Let me elaborate further as you obviously are not a 'thinker' and must be confused by simple cause and effect logic. You may have gotten a successful hit - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that yours were effective because I didn't see YOUR SPECIFIC attacks, which is why I didn't single you out. However, when even a single successful hit is posted on the forums of the attackers alliance/pact threads, players will also start to attack the alliance or player who was previously attacked hoping for the same result, thinking they are helping, looking for BP, whatever. Those other hits from multiple players are where we're making our BP. CAUSE: One or two good hits posted, KAOS/EN thinks they can all do it. EFFECT: 30-40 horrible hits come our way giving us BP at positive ratios, making our BP total larger than our point total and giving us more slots than we'd have if KAOS/EN was not 'farming' us. So I repeat - by all means - keep farming. Maybe you understand now, but I doubt it. And getting a slot this early is not really a huge BP haul esp with double BP bonus, don't try and make it sound like you won the lottery or something.. as a matter of fact I bet you'd have made more BP elsewhere but hey you wanna blow your load less than optimally by all means we'll take it :)

Second, good. You're not complaining. Don't start. As far as lopsided, consider the fact that these alliances you list 'attacking' you are not working together in 95% of the instances (and the largest alliance IS working with you) it surely doesn't make it look like 'you guys' (RIF Assistance: remember, this means KAOS/pact mates) have an uphill battle, that's for sure. If 'you guys' don't last end game it'll be that much more pathetic being as 'you guys' started with such a size advantage. Though past history doesn't always speak well for your alliance/pact mates.. so I'm not holding my breath here.

Third, I don't really care who your speaking for. You could be speaking for Peewee Herman for all I care. You make this part really easy on me.. you criticized me twice alone in the quoted post.. RIF

YAWN!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Oggami, Kaos is seriously adding another MRA to the MIX? Seriously... Is that all people ever want to do, build super mra's and hide?

So now its Kaos, En, Epoch, Knights, Silence working together with more and more being added on daily? I am fine with it, but might want to let your Brother/sister alliance know who you are fighting or what not...

DeletedUser9851

I do a top 12 but im too lazy and someone will just get butthurt cause ill say their alliance is a sink lol

Please do so anyway. But for the sake of information, some of us would like to know why alliances will sink. float, or swim based on stats. ABP - DBP - location, and so on. I mean saying that any alliance will fail because it is an MRA is not a good reason. The reason I feel this way is because in Ephesus, the haters called "The Gang" an mra. the alliance limits there is 100 players. But if you look at the world map, you will see how they are winning that world.

Mflip - There's nothing I can do about the pacts. I don't agree with them, and they are unnecessary.

BTW - to everyone else, i was just having fun, making the forum not so boring.

DeletedUser

New top 12...

1. Eviction Notice - Lots of blood in the water here... Drauka lost a big one, lots of others getting rimmed... Druid still thinks his huge mra idea will work... Only a matter of time...

2. Kaos - now that they have a brother/sister alliance - its even more clearly a mra... The thing holding them up is that En is a bigger target for most. Abp, Dbp, and total bp showings are weak.

3. Mortis Nunutius - I talk to much, Check. We help all of our players, check. We will fail? Nah... I am biased, but I like our team.

4. Nukes of Hazzard - like us in mortis, they picked up a lot of death punch, they might be one of the better alliances on the server.

5. The Gang - Bp numbers are great, Gonna be around a while

6. Pirates X - will be a wildcard - share the ocean with us but havent heard much

7. Death Ray - If en was smart they would move this direction, Death ray might be a foe they can take on, instead of going after others

8. Epoch - The merchants and traders of Zakros - At time of this posting, I personally have more abp then them. I think they have me beat in total bp by 1-2k... By me mrw - 11066 - epoch 9930 in abp. Thats not a good sign

9. Dark Elite - In my opinion DE might be one of the 4-5 best on the server.... Mortis, Nukes, Ghost Squad, Dark Elite and The gang.

10. Knights of the Realm - They are going to set a record for having their own players rimmed. That should say it all

11. Musketeers - Probably better then en and kaos, are they in the top 5 of actual good alliances. Not really, sort of like Mizzou in the college football playoff standings, they can mess it up for others, but might not make the dance themselves.

12. The Empire - SirSanada, Taurine, and others... Better leadership then wet noodle, but all that much better?