Top 12

DeletedUser9851

Thank you MFlip,

Now that's a top 12 with some good analysis. Time taken to check stats. And now that I'm leaving this world, I have to agree with this.

But Mflip is still overrated :p

tell the truth, who help you write this up? we all know you failed spelling in 6th grade :D

DeletedUser3730

New top 12...

1. Eviction Notice - Lots of blood in the water here... Drauka lost a big one, lots of others getting rimmed... Druid still thinks his huge mra idea will work... Only a matter of time...

2. Kaos - now that they have a brother/sister alliance - its even more clearly a mra... The thing holding them up is that En is a bigger target for most. Abp, Dbp, and total bp showings are weak.

3. Mortis Nunutius - I talk to much, Check. We help all of our players, check. We will fail? Nah... I am biased, but I like our team.

4. Nukes of Hazzard - like us in mortis, they picked up a lot of death punch, they might be one of the better alliances on the server.

5. The Gang - Bp numbers are great, Gonna be around a while

6. Pirates X - will be a wildcard - share the ocean with us but havent heard much

7. Death Ray - If en was smart they would move this direction, Death ray might be a foe they can take on, instead of going after others

8. Epoch - The merchants and traders of Zakros - At time of this posting, I personally have more abp then them. I think they have me beat in total bp by 1-2k... By me mrw - 11066 - epoch 9930 in abp. Thats not a good sign

9. Dark Elite - In my opinion DE might be one of the 4-5 best on the server.... Mortis, Nukes, Ghost Squad, Dark Elite and The gang.

10. Knights of the Realm - They are going to set a record for having their own players rimmed. That should say it all

11. Musketeers - Probably better then en and kaos, are they in the top 5 of actual good alliances. Not really, sort of like Mizzou in the college football playoff standings, they can mess it up for others, but might not make the dance themselves.

12. The Empire - SirSanada, Taurine, and others... Better leadership then wet noodle, but all that much better?

Very Good Top 12:)

DeletedUser

texan, what ign are you using on this world... I assume u are in dark elite...

DeletedUser

Finally starting to see the actual contenders come to the front...

1. En - they are slowing down, cant keep up with all of their members getting rimmed, the walls are closing in fast on Druid.

2. Mortis - We are just simmers. We don't attack, We don't defend, we don't take cities... :) Oh wait, Looks like we do all of those.

3. KAOS - Maybe they should rename themselves garbage. Their defense the other day was absolutely pitiful. Shame their cities are so small that we dont want to take them all yet.

4. Nukes of Hazard - Not a bad group, wanting to fight Us isn't the brightest move

5. Dark Elite - Good group here, they might be the best on the server

6. Pirates X - I still don't know much about them. Are they good, who are they fighting, what is their goal?

7. Knights of the Realm - Pure garbage, this is the worst of the top 10, and only epoch can keep them from the cellar in the top 12.

8. and 8A - Death Ray and Musketeers - If Knights have more abp then you, you are doing something wrong.

9. Imperials - Must be following the Druid playbook, can we see some beautiful wateries from you also.

10. Ghost Squad - I know they are ranked 15, but they are solid fighters...

DeletedUser

Hats off to ya Matt!

I want to know about these Pirate X punks lol...Got a nice big juicy city on my island lol.

DeletedUser12092

Can I just say that ADR is only behind KoTR by 750 apb(and closing)

DeletedUser

Think it might be time for a new top 12...
1. Mortis - Gotta give my team a lot of credit. We are outnumbered 2-1, 3-1 and yet we are dominating... I am sure a lot of people will question why 3 of the top 4 are working together. Let me beat you to the punch, when we started working together we werent even in the top 10.
2. Eviction Notice - Druid saved his main, but pretty much sacrificed the rest of his alliance's cities. You stopped my attempt druid, but your guys paid the price to at least a dozen lost cities. Not the mark of a good alliance. Druid and Cyrus still live in their fantasy that points mean something.
3. Dark Elite- Here is where people will start to question things... Mortis, GS, and DE all working together... Yea, against the rest of the world. En had no answer to them either...
4. Ghost Squad- Another alliance that is taking names. Nice work GS
5. Nukes Of Hazard - Still holding on, although the walls are closing in on Crash and Company. Notice he hasnt been talking much lately.
6. Pirates X- Interesting alliance here, will they merge with Order and create something stronger?
7. Knights of the Empire- What do you get when you combine 2 alliances that both are spread out, have no coordination. Well you get another mra to help EN that really doesnt get anything done.
8. Death Ray- Might have sealed their demise. Another alliance that EN is pacted with. They decided to launch first on us. Wise move.
9. Musketeers - Not sure if they will rise or have already hit their peak
10. The Red Dragon Clan- Not sure about these guys. They are now 10, but are they a factor. Time will tell.
11. One - Havent really seen them fight. Only time will tell about these guys.
12. Imperials of Olympus - low average... they might be the biggest threat since most of De and Mortis cant even reallt attack them without having 30 percent morale...

Honorable Mention- Kaos- down to 15 now. Boombersooner might have made the hands down worst diplomatic/ merge related choice I have ever seen. Lets take an alliance that was ok, and merge it into a trainwreck blowing apart at the seems just to make themselves look more bloated and bigger. A weak pig is easily slaughtered. Just because that weak pig eats a ton and becomes a weak and fat pig doesnt mean its going to last longer. Congrats Boomersooner. You have now earned my lack of respect for one of the biggest noobish things of all time. Druid reminds me of a cult leader, just bringing in more players so we can rim them.

DeletedUser12092

mflip, we talked about this dude. It was one guy who was helping out a green flag's PM. They said they were just asking for a little bit of clearance and our guy didn't say anything to us since he thought "green flag=good. What can go wrong?" It was not an act of war and you writing that in your top 12 is incorrect at the least. Chill out.

DeletedUser

mflip, we talked about this dude. It was one guy who was helping out a green flag's PM. They said they were just asking for a little bit of clearance and our guy didn't say anything to us since he thought "green flag=good. What can go wrong?" It was not an act of war and you writing that in your top 12 is incorrect at the least. Chill out.

You are pacted with a major enemy alliance of ours, and one of your guys launched attacks, why would we not think you were at war with us? Do you support en?

DeletedUser9851

Honorable mention. not in top 12, but with better average for a rim alliance: The Red Virus.

DeletedUser

Lol, had to mention this once I took a look at ONE*, didn't notice the name right away.

They're claiming to be the original ONE* that won en Delphi in their profile. The original ONE* had great players like Nicciblue, who's still around, and Robbyn44, who I think is looking for a new world to play, along with a guy I've played with before, Scott King, who's still playing. If this is them, where are ONE*'s best players? I had buddies that played against ONE* in Delphi. This alliance claiming to be them is a joke. Just like DruidFienix claiming to be some great leader from the original EN, this is just another name stealing, MRAish, uncoordinated alliance.

And, like always, just my opinion, doesn't have anything to do with my alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12092

mflip, like you said, just one guy. Has he attacked since? No. Is he going to? Not for the foreseeable future. Is ADR and EN pacted? Yes though we truly aren't doing much to support them, we have our own war going on in 35. Again, chill out.

DeletedUser

Are we playing the question game? Apparently so. Are MN and ADR pacted? No. Are ADR by default not considered a friendly alliance as they're allied with an enemy? Yes. So does it matter to us if we upset you? No. Will anything you say change what flip thinks?

Think the only way you would earn any respect at all from me (and probably from flip, but I'll let him get on and say that if he so chooses) is if you ended the pact with that MRA.

Again, just my opinion. Flip represents the alliance much more than I do, so don't take this too seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: