Top 12

DeletedUser12092

You guys haven't upset me, I'm just saying that saying we sealed our fate by one guy helping out a green flag is ridiculous. Never have I seen a war break out because of something like this. Also, if you want to go to war with us then it would be a very slow war considering most of you are in 54(ish) and we are in 35. I don't take this game serious enough to make lasting long term personal enemies. I even joke around with the leaders of the alliance we are at war with now so if I upset you guys then don't take it personal :)

I'll try my hand at this top 12 thing and try and be as unbiased as possible. I haven't made one for this world because I didn't know enough to make predictions.

1. Mortis- Credit where credit is due. Great stats and great teamwork. They are very much on the track to winning presuming they can keep this up.
2. EN- Lots of fluff though it seems there are a few solid players in this alliance. Of course MRAs go down quickly, but I think the ones who are actually active in the forums and communicate are going to be able to be a strong, small alliance. That is going under the assumption they won't merge into anyone which they probably will making even more fluff.
3. DE- They seem to be another solid alliance. Working closely with Mortis and GS is probably the only reason these three have risen to power. If they worked alone I don't think they could have pulled it off.
4. GS- same as DE
5. NoH- I don't know much about these guys but decent average for top 5. They seem to have a little bit of fluff as well, we'll see how they do.
6. Pirates X- Does anyone know anything about these guys? I don't have much to say besides fluff. For those in this alliance with 3k+ points, they have a solid average and seem to be working well together.
7. Knights- Second largest in the EN coalition. They are pretty spread out so I doubt they are sending, or even able to, support to members not in the middle-ish.
8. Musketeers- Honestly, don't know much about them. Looking at the map they seem fairly spread out but considering they have made it this far without too many problems I can see them floating along for another while longer. I assume no one poses an immediate threat to them so I say that fairly confidently.
9. ADR- I'm going to make this as unbiased as possible. We do have a solid core and are expanding smartly. We have a solid membership and surprisingly little fluff. You expect a lot of fluff because we started out as a MRA but I am honestly pleasantly surprised that that is not the case. I think if we continue on the path we are on and don't have a massive war that drains us, we can make it to the late game. I'm not saying we'll dominate all of our wars but we are doing well so far.
10. YOUR NAME HERE- Where did these guys come from? Was this the Red Dragon Clan? They have 4 oceans as core oceans... that'll be interesting to see how it plays out for them.
11. ONE*- Honestly, don't know much about these guys. Say they won Delphi but some people in the forums have said they are just stealing their name. Too bad. Still don't know much about them though.
12. EN II- Assuming this is KAOS. Same as EN.
Honorary mention. Ready4War- Placed at number 15 and a massive MRA but be warned, a few actually know what they are doing. Fortunately for them, most of their fluff is on the other side of the ocean so it's not exactly easy pickings for us. They(very few) know how to time snipes very well. I say know how but I mean they just do it really well. Their leader praises them for not being a gold using alliance but I call baloney. I have messages from guys, one of them in particular who currently has about 90k gold... 90,000=0? But these guys are able to defend themselves well enough to earn an honorary mention from me. I also screw around with a few of their guys so it would be rude to not include them :D

I hope this was as unbiased and as informed as any of you could have hoped from me.

Let the wars rage on! thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One* is sinking. TRV (my alliance) attacked them constantly. they're liars. they made a wrong propaganda nearby 053 against TRV. but too bad, they're not good enough to destroy TRV. the splashmen and middle earth have been fooled by the ones. Ones said that TRV is almost inactive, asked 2 alliance to merged in and attacked TRV, but failed (coz they only took over our inactive) while TRV destroyed their best players (7 cities taken in a day)..... dude... I respect players, rules, etc. but This One* guys really don't deserve my respect.

DeletedUser11708

You guys haven't upset me, I'm just saying that saying we sealed our fate by one guy helping out a green flag is ridiculous. Never have I seen a war break out because of something like this. Also, if you want to go to war with us then it would be a very slow war considering most of you are in 54(ish) and we are in 35. I don't take this game serious enough to make lasting long term personal enemies. I even joke around with the leaders of the alliance we are at war with now so if I upset you guys then don't take it personal :)

I have seen people go to war over less.

DeletedUser

Alright, I'm just going to do the top 5 as those are the only ones I know even a little bit about.

1. Mortis- Compared to everyone else, it seems like we've been playing this world for a month longer. On track to have double the points of any other alliance shortly thanks to recent additions. Solid, tested leadership, active, loyal member base and a good group of guys.

2. EN- Absolute crap. The only thing about this alliance that's amazing is that they still have 270 members (counting EN2). I mean, you recruited such noobs they don't even know that their alliance is getting their butt whooped. That's pretty amazing.

3. Ghost Squad- Good alliance. Players are active, work hard and leadership seems to make good decisions.

4. Nukes of Hazard- I know these guys from Heraklion and Olympia. Only problem is, they're a "watered down" version of The Usual Suspects who lost Herk and Unsullied who won Olympia. They are not the same group of players, and aren't nearly as good. Few good players, but will fall.

5. Dark Elite- Until recently, they looked pretty darn good. They still look pretty good, but lost a lot of very good players to some internal issue. However, due to the lack of other quality alliances, I would still put them up there at the third best alliance in Zakros as it stands. If they can come back from this drawback, they'll be in good shape.

DeletedUser9851

They found out the kool aid tastes better over here in MN :p

I knew it. you guys keep taking the best players from every alliance >_<. (except me 8)) I saw Don Julio is with you too :eek:. I guess theirs no point in playing in this server anymore.

Alright everyone, go ahead and delete your accounts :\.

OK, now the Nukes are out too. Alright, there's still an elephant in the room. I'm no fan of EN. but they are still around. :eek:

it was predicted that they would be the first to go.

DeletedUser

I think its time for a new top 12...

1. Mortis - We obviously are garbage, wont last... Still having fun dominating...

2. Ghost Squad - Pacted allies with Mortis. The two of us are having a lot of fun on Zakros, while many others are not.

3. Eviction Notice - Hmmm... With nukes gone and de hurting, this might be the time to really unleash the fury on EN... Will Druid and Cyrus actually follow their slogan "actions speak louder then words", or is that going to be one of the all time best grepo jokes. En needs to actually do something one of these days.

4. Musketeers - Looks like a decent alliance. What they do next will be fascinating.

5. Pirates X - Lots of rumors about teaming up with EN. Not sure that would be the path I would choose.

6. The Red Virus - Pirates X being in the middle of Mortis and Virus might be an interesting thing. The longer the buffer remains there, the longer both sides have to build.

7. Death Ray - Still no idea what these guys are working on. They are fairly far west at the moment.

8. The Saxons- New to the list, will be interesting to watch.

9. Dark Elite- They are falling slowly. A few of us in Mortis thought they would be one heck of a fight...

10. Dark Souls- Leeroy Jenkins alliance. They are playing in 64/65 so not sure when the battle will really start for them. Taking in Goofious was an interesting idea.

11. Knights of the empire - Might be mean, but they are literally just trash...

12. Ready4War - Dont know them at all... Looks like they are in the west also. Will they be friends with Death Ray, Will they be friends with Musketeers... So many questions.

Well that is the updated top 12. Lots of movement. Be interesting to see who is around in another month...

DeletedUser10777

SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST OVER HERE.... LOL... IF I WASNT ABOUT TO HIT WW IN LAMIA I WOULD BE FULL ON HERE.... BUT SOON WE ALL WILL BE COMING HERE.... YOU NEED TO KEEP A NICE WARM CITY NEXT TO GREEK READY FOR ME....ME AND HIM ARE GOOD BUDDIES.... WE CAN PUNCH ON EACH OTHER ALL DAY...LOL....
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser2622

SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST OVER HERE.... LOL... IF I WASNT ABOUT TO HIT WW IN LAMIA I WOULD BE FULL ON HERE.... BUT SOON WE ALL WILL BE COMING HERE.... YOU NEED TO KEEP A NICE WARM CITY NEXT TO GREEK READY FOR ME....ME AND HIM ARE GOOD BUDDIES.... WE CAN PUNCH ON EACH OTHER ALL DAY...LOL....

Oh no, a bunch of turtles hanging around the rim /bored

Also this is a speed one that's been out for a month now... Lamia WW is 2 months out and who knows how long to finish lol. You'd be better off joining elsewhere. Of course we'd love to have you here, but I can't see any of you catching up.

DeletedUser10777

oh no, a bunch of turtles hanging around the rim /bored

also this is a speed one that's been out for a month now... Lamia ww is 2 months out and who knows how long to finish lol. You'd be better off joining elsewhere. Of course we'd love to have you here, but i can't see any of you catching up.

is that a dare spives? Lol... Im sure there will be plenty of meat still left on the bone when we decide to come over.

And turtles huh? I guess you havent seen my abp numbers.... I believe you hail from the biggest turtles in grep.

DeletedUser2622

I can say with 100% certainty no one you bring over could compete with us here :)

and of course it is! /nudge we need some competition here

DeletedUser

too late buddies, it's on the mid-game. Everybody is trying to dominate their ocean. You'll be a snack in the middle of hungry children. Yep, even you cannot hide on Morale... :p

DeletedUser

Morale is dumb. It rewards people for sucking. Only reason I play this world with these horrible settings is mflip & Mortis.

I mean, there's no reason I should lose 80 units clearing out 20 in an inactive 1.3k city. I would like morale more if it went away after you didn't log in for 2 days.

DeletedUser

morale is the gods greatest gift to a non-gold user like me on this world these big guys die to a handful of troops

hehe we asked smaller player to do dirty bussiness, actually the phase of dominating their ocean hasn't begun yet.. We're still focuss destroying the red flag cities rather than go after the internal inactive in our ocean. Once it's started, even a 1k city would be very precious to take.. morale will not be our problem.:\

DeletedUser

I mean, there's no reason I should lose 80 units clearing out 20 in an inactive 1.3k city. I would like morale more if it went away after you didn't log in for 2 days.
I would agree to that say if a city slowly lost morale bonus as it goes towards ghosting slowly increasing it to 100% for everyone. So any comments about Eviction Notices new sister

DeletedUser9851

I would agree to that say if a city slowly lost morale bonus as it goes towards ghosting slowly increasing it to 100% for everyone. So any comments about Eviction Notices new sister

EN's new sister alliance is the former Dark Elite. Can't wait to see EN part 4. Embarrasing