Top 12

DeletedUser

why I left that boat wasnt wanting to be on a list to be cut to condense later

LOL En is a mess... Although I dont know what alliance actually can defend at this point. En was trash, DE was even worse with defense.

DeletedUser9851

Extra! Extra!

EN falls to 5th place.

and MN aren't fair.

that is all.

DeletedUser

I think its time for a new one of these..

1. Mortis - According to Ron, we dont play defense, we sleep at night, and we dont work as a team... Ron, what did you learn when you were with us? Same old, Same old... I have to say its funny as we go after people in Ron's Coalition, they all seem to cry that they werent in it while it clearly showed a pact with Stand With Us. (ron counts for multiple people I guess?)

2. Ghost Squad - Taking cities non stop. Just dominating...

3. The Red Virus - Merge with Pirates tossed them into third... Might be a real contender on this server

4. The Musketeers - Another possible Contender for the server.

5. Eviction Notice - Watching their leadership lose their main cities, biggest players getting destroyed must be a bit of a shock. Clearly everything said about them being garbage was correct. Cyrus and Druid, you two are failing miserably...

6. The Saxons - One of the players for Ocean 56, 65... Gonna be an interesting one to watch

7. Death Ray - According to Verser, you guys are the most offensive alliance on the server... 225 abp vs 1.12 million... Not sure verser would enjoy fighting mortis either...

8. Dark Souls - Whoever accepted that pact with "Stand With Us" clearly wasnt thinking that day. Vying for 64-65 from the looks of it...

9. Parasyte - Are they trying to set a record for most cities lost on a server? If it werent for en, they really woudlnt have any competition for worst alliance in the world

10. Eviction Notice. - Does en really need two academies... More fodder

11. Ready4War - Can verser right the ship?

12. Angels of Death - New alliance in the top 12. Are they any good??? Another contender for ocean 65 from the looks of it.

Now that En is being dealt with, they are falling apart fast... Looks like its time to see the real battles start...

DeletedUser9851

Very good Mflip234,

And Dark Souls is gone.

too spread out anyway. the pact with "stand with us" didn't help

DeletedUser12092

R4W is in the clean up stages. Nearly everyone has jumped ship to en or to eNVy(who merged into us) or has been conquered. Looks like verser can't fix his alliance:D

DeletedUser

MN & GS are destroying everyone. The Red Virus had a merge, we'll see how that works out for them. MUSKETEERS are looking okay, but have an academy. Archimedes Death Ray is looking decent, need to cut some deadweight. The Saxons are looking very average. EVICTION NOTICE and every other alliance not mentioned suck.

That's pretty much it. GS & MN combined in points are 4 times the next closest alliance, and the two of us combined in ABP are 5 times the next closest alliance.

Edit: Oh, and 3 of the top 5 defensive alliances are EN branches because we attack them so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12092

Can we make a top twelve but exclude EN and alliance branches like ONE MUSKETEERS and GS. Also, is it fair to say GS is basically a branch of MN?

DeletedUser

Not fair at all. GS is there own separate alliance. We work closely with them, but it's different leadership, so you can't call it a branch. Doubt MN will ever have a branch, 150 alliance cap is more than enough.

DeletedUser9851

Not fair at all. GS is there own separate alliance. We work closely with them, but it's different leadership, so you can't call it a branch. Doubt MN will ever have a branch, 150 alliance cap is more than enough.

I have to agree with GS being separate. In fact, I'm willing to bet that down the road, they will have to go to war. there can be only 1 winner. unless they both get rid of whatever dead weight they may have, and merge the best players.

DeletedUser

Figured it would be time for a new top 12...

1. Mortis - my alliance. Ho hum... Besides Oggami, Ron and a few others most actually like us. (At least we conquer a lot of cities)

2. Ghost Squad - Still killing it... Nothing has changed here...

3. Musketeers - Might be the one contender on this server... Def looking pretty solid. Would be shocked if they didnt fight Saxons

4. The Red Virus - Bringing in Dark Souls was a definite mistake. Might want to go back to their gameplan of building above the 54-53 border.

5. Death Ray - Bringing in Ronorus might have been the first mistake I have seen from them. That move alone makes me question if they will last... Only a matter of time til the bullseye falls sharply on them.

6. The Saxons - Another alliance that might be a contender. Have to see if they fight Musketeers straight up.

7. Eviction Notice - They are now city builders for GS and MN - 142-6 cities lost vs cities taken certainly shows Druid and Cyrus believe in actions speak louder then words.

8. ALALA - When is jaymusses and kirby the merchant gonna join this little parade of former enemies of MN. :) Running to 65 might not be the answer though

9. Angels of Death - Dont really know them. With a lot of the other alliances starting to fold, they are jumping up into the top 12 now.

10. One Musketeers - Are they the Academy of Musketeers?

11. Olympia - no idea... but their average pts arent terrible.

12. Parasyte - Terrible. No other way to describe them besides absolutely terrible. If it werent for en, they would have no competition for one of the worst alliances in the history of grepolis...

Honorable Mention - Tuffs - Redwood empire - might have to be an alliance Musketeers, MN, GS, and Saxons eventually work on. They are really really far south though.

DeletedUser

Thought it was about time I popped on here and said hello.

Hello.

Have a ranking where I don't say much about anything and then layer everyone with large amounts of flattery in an attempt at making you all love me.

You do love me rite?

Rite..?

rite..?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

Aha

Aha-ha

Yeah...

1.Mortis Nuntius
The biggest problem with being number one in the core is just that. They are number one in the core. Great stats so far. Consistent in city takes. Don't see it changing any time soon.

2.Ghost Squad
They have a wicked cool diplo and she has a good team with good stats to back her up. I am Interested in seeing which direction they go in.

3.MUSKETEERS
They are KILLING US IN Ocean 56! Anyone who looks at the stats will see that...
Their diplomat is an interesting guy.
I think I'd rather overdose on laxatives, sleeping pills and go for a long run in tight white jeans than talk to him again.

4.The Red Virus
Those ones up in the north. Doing well with the hand they were dealt.

5.Archimedes Death Ray
Pacted with Musketeers and gearing up to meet MN and GS if lady Gordon (PAH IT SOUNDS LIKE LADY GARDEN!) is to be believed.
I wonder...
*strokes beard*
Best wait and see.

6.The Saxons
My alliance so will refrain from comment...

OK THAT WAS A BIG LIE!

Rumour has it they have a diplomat SO good looking and SO modest (And handsome) that he made the baby Zeus cry.

That rumour is a flagrant lie!

And when I find out who it was that said that about m- Him! I will write them a mildly worded letter expressing my tepid emotions to them in a polite and well considered manner.

He'd never made the Baby Zeus cry.

7.EVICTION NOTICE
Doing well holding up considering what was thrown at them from the moment they came out of BP.

8.Alala
Great bunch, fun to talk to and know their stuff.

9.Angels of Death
Yes, yes it say's death. But they are actually really nice angels from the conversations I have had with them (they still kill stuff though).

10.ONE MUSKETEERS
I preferred them when they were One and pandemic but reasons happened. Sad reasons...

11.Olympia
Very good and very cool Diplo. They know their stuff and think they will surprise everyone pretty soon.

12.The Broskis
Sorry chaps don't know much about you. :( If you get time give me a shout in game and teach me the ways of your people.

16.Redwood Empire
The most honourable of honourable mentions.
Great bunch ran by some very solid and experienced leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe its time to do a new top 12... I know Totally Rt just did one, but in my opinion he might have been two nice...

1. Mortis... That oggami dude is just destroying us... Luckily its a team game not Oggami vs Mortis. 39-2 with takes vs TRV including 3 off of LDL last night. Not really a good battle so far. Sadly I guess I shouldnt have expected them to really man up.. Still would love to know how an agreement not to take cities below the 54-53 border = its ok to recruit people in 55/65. Comprehension must not be a strong suit...

2. Ghost Squad - Next on the menu for GS... ADR... So far so good... (what else is new)

3. Musketeers - Squaring off vs the Saxons... This may be the war to see who races for the wonders title...

4. The Red Virus - They wanted to prove something with their offense, didnt work well. They wanted to prove something with their defense. Guess that was they dont play defense? We walked in to 3 ldl cities last night on core islands. Oggami, not sure how you can even talk trash after this showing by your alliance...

5. ADR - Be interesting to see how they do vs Ghost Squad, with a little of us helping for some bp.

6. The Saxons - their war with musketeers will be interesting to watch

7. En - Oh Druid... Oh Cyrus - this is a dead shell. We just take cities every day from them. Thanks for continuing to make cities for us.. Its appreciated.

8. Alala - Crash and silents little pet project is back...

9. Angels of Death - apparently they want to be friends with alala. Might not be a good move for them

10. One Musketeers - see number 3

11. Olympia - Really dont know anything about them

12. The Broskis - With goofious being recruiter, it doesnt bode well...

DeletedUser9851

That's Mr. Oggami Dude.

Can't argue with facts. Every thing he said is true. MN is truly a great team. their attacks are merciless, and extremely well timed. mflip maybe a bigger trash talker than me, but he's got a great team to back that up.

Message to all alliances, they are going to win WW.

But they still wont be able to rim me. No way No how.

Come and get me.

DeletedUser12130

That's Mr. Oggami Dude.

But they still wont be able to rim me. No way No how.

Come and get me.

zxG4o.gif

DeletedUser12130

sweet!

I got the Talons attention.

I must be on top of the destroy list for MN

Oh what fun!

I think your funny...i say this to you if we want you to the rim you will go Mr. Oggami and you can say whatever you want. Oh tell me hows thing over there tonight in TRV? I do believe your city Punch is currently in revolt. Maybe i am mistaken...

DeletedUser9851

I think your funny...i say this to you if we want you to the rim you will go Mr. Oggami and you can say whatever you want. Oh tell me hows thing over there tonight in TRV? I do believe your city Punch is currently in revolt. Maybe i am mistaken...

Another Op on TRV

hey that rhymes! I'm most definitely in revolt. But wait, didn't mofo say that I wasn't being attacked? That I was a nobody. I will lose all my cities to MN. I've been asking them to do it, and my wish has come true. Please put me out of my misery already.

While I'm here, this can't be the only thing happening on this forum. Doesn't anybody have anything to say about whats happening in their part of the world?

no other wars? really?

DeletedUser12092

GS and ADR are at war now but nothing has really happened yet.. that's the update for our nook of the world