Top 12

DeletedUser

1. EVICTION NOTICE - They are going to be handing out a bunch of eviction notices. MRA speak for themselves they will float through absorption.

2. KAOS - Good solid grouping should expect them to go to number 1. Swim

3. Death Punch - Seems to be a noob recruiter lots of little people possible MRA. Float

4. Firebird - Players all have similar points Need more data Float at least

5. THE GANG - Do I have to say something. Float

6. Knights of the Realm - Good group can't wait till the BP flows. Swim

7. ZAK-UR-ANUS - Umm... Mod is this name allowed Either way Sink

8. Mortius Nuntius - Messengers of Death still waiting for my mail maybe I should send them something... Sink

9. Archimedes Death Ray - Mythbusters busted it nuff said. Sink

10. Alliance X - lol hope they stay there Float just because

11. MUSKETEERS - They use an outdated gun that has horrible accuracy and a wait time to shoot. Sink

12. Dark Elite - As I am a member of this proud organization I cannot reveal any information I can only tell you I can't tell you (someone else can sink swim or float this one if they want)

DeletedUser

Already a sink... Remember when you guys did all this on naxos... Seems we did just fine...

1. Eviction notice - After rimming Druid on naxos, and seeing Cyrus's best server is Hyperborea (where he cant lose cities) I would say sink...

2. KAOS - Hmmm, not sure on this one... might hang around a little, esp since EN will bring all the fun...

3. Death Punch - Better then EN, but thats not saying much...

4 Firebird - Yea, we will see...

5. The Gang - Apparently Marshall can play, not sure about the rest,

6. Knights of the Realm - Might be one to watch.

7. My alliance - Mortius Nuntius - Hmmm we are noobs and will sink... Funny We did win ALPHA. FUNNY WE DID WIN KAPPA... FUNNY HEARD THE SAME THINGS ON NAXOS... Need I say more... Oh wait thats right we have no idea how to play...

8. Death ray - sink

9. Alliance X - Will they be in jail, or catching td passes - could go either way. (Aaron hernandez is in that alliance. )

10. Musketeers - THey look like they might struggle

11. Dark Elite - might be one of the better

12. Ghost Squad - Lots of solid exp in that alliance. Might be one to watch :)

DeletedUser9851

Well elrond.lord predicted that EN, and My Alliance would be gone 2 days after BP ends. But it looks like his alliance " Death before Dishonor" ended a couple of hours after BP. Well i guess they chose dishonor. A least he was smart enough to join the Gang. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4990

Yea, I might drop this for new EN and DE servers coming in few days, but I will at least leave you decent newspapers, if I could do decent alliance...

DeletedUser

Ok, so another of the MRA quality things EN has done... Silence their academy has a 175 pt member in it... You really invited him and he hasnt built one building? LOL Are you guys that worried that you need 175 pt cities now?

DeletedUser

Ok, so another of the MRA quality things EN has done... Silence their academy has a 175 pt member in it... You really invited him and he hasnt built one building? LOL Are you guys that worried that you need 175 pt cities now?
Haha..Thats sad....

DeletedUser

i would have tried to join Mortius Nuntius, they're probably the best, but wrong ocean. EN and KAOS allied, lol. both sink.....

DeletedUser

Like I said in my first post, wasn't planning on staying on this world and I'm not active here, in fact I'm going to wait until the summer to play again, but I just can't resist this...

I TOLD YOU SO.

Elrond, you noob, can't make it 1 full day after BP ends.

Also, good luck flip, but you won't need it. Sorry I couldn't join up, but just too much going on right now. Tear this server up.

DeletedUser3981

were doing well in Mortis Nuntius. Would love to see how the server plays out since it is young

DeletedUser

There's only like.. two alliances here that matter? I'll leave you all to figure out, it'll be obvious soon enough. It's pretty lopsided to be honest. Some alliances have a few good players that are doing rather well and because the world is so new it's appearing that their alliances are doing well too... They'll level out soon and start to fall behind.. Well actually hah at this speed it may take a few years, but it will level out, lol.

DeletedUser

well, we certainly know which alliances have the top PR campaigns.

DeletedUser

hi, im new to .us server so i thought it would be fun for me to make a list, you know, thats not at all based on previous facts :)

1. eviction notice - oh god, the mass invite is real here!! idk if they have top players, but if they do their either going to leave or get run over in their attemps to help the rest 130 members of the alliance!!

2. Kaos - i dont really know about top players (as i said) but these seem to be dominating southern o44 and northern o45 but they have slow-developing low rank members, but if they make a good job and take care of everyone i belive it could stay that way

3. Death Punch - centered in o55, they seem pretty straight forward, not alot of gaps in points and such. but they have branches in western o45 wich will probably have to move closer to their buddies otherwise im sure another alliance might farm/conquer their cities

4. Firebird - they seem good, alot of players growing with consistansy... except theit no.1 player, michael the beast, bet all my horses he's golding :p their downside could be either that their lower rank players arent growing much, like at all and they could be picked of as easy prey. also they seem to be growing in northern o45 and north-east o46, between that there's a HUGE gap

5. THE GANG - i like them ;), they are centered in north-east o45 and thats where they are. there are some in middle o46 and middle o45 wich could become a weakness but otherwise they tend to keep good standards. also again i bet my horses vagrent is golding, and i dont know if hes a good player otherwise

6. PIRATES X - haha, they say that: acts of war are to start an account :/ they seem VERY close minded wich is good, if they habe good players that know how to deff :) other wise they seem good, keeping themselfs in one ocean. but their atitude could become their reason to die. also alot of golders, hope they have skill

7. Knights of the Realm - theyre spread out a little and in the same area as THE GANG, i think we might either see a war between these or a powerful pact!! again, no huge gaps and they seem to have a steady growth. DreamRain is a certain golder though ;)

8. Mortis Nuntius - I would be belive in these, i mean they have good average not that many players etc, but they're REALLY spread out, and thats not good. it will be easy to bring them down if two (top 15) alliances were to decide to hit them at once, toss theire deff around oceans and pick off their most outer cities/players. although i must say, mrw8980 seems like a really good player, growing really fast!! but is he golding only or does he have skill ;)?

9. Musketeers (my alliance so ill try not to be biass) - well we are centered in southern o45 and all of o46 and we seem to be doing okay for now :) alot of strategic players and the leaderboard is VERY orderly. not strict though its just clarified and straight forward. not that many/heavy golders of what i can tell by stats :\ we were inviting alot of people until like 2 days ago, but we have players that know eachother :) however this invite sprey we went one could burdon the rest of the experienced players and lead to alot of people leaving or losing on it :(

10. Zak-Ur-Anus - their name speak for their stats (immature). ALOT of low rank players not growing at all that the higher rank will have to take care of... they arent spread out but it doesnt matter, i think most of their players will be inactiva and easy farming preys

*sorry for bad english, im from sweden

DeletedUser

Hey Paprikasven... My nickname is No skill Gold User.... We will see. I am looking forward to seeing some actual attacks, so far en is boring me... They just seem to like to fight militia.

DeletedUser

Hey Paprikasven... My nickname is No skill Gold User.... We will see. I am looking forward to seeing some actual attacks, so far en is boring me... They just seem to like to fight militia.

haha no skill gold user, en will be gone in 2 weeks because of this simple reason..... they mass invite, and thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12096

paprikasven you seem to have left musketeers a few days after making this post...something change?

DeletedUser

1. Eviction Notice - Still the same old MRas - 200+ members, no teamwork. Yea what else can you say...

2. Kaos- Pacted with EN, Knights, Death Punch and others... Blah

3. Death Punch - Ho hum.... Off to rim the mras we go. (less then 2k point average, lots of inactives)

4. The Gang - Might be the best on here. Can druid take notes off you El Fisherman?

5. Firebird - As Taurine the diplomat says- lets share the journey together- They are sharing the journey to the rim together, as evidenced by Mr. Noodles ghosting to try to talk michael into staying after he didnt get one unit of support from the alliance...

6. Pirates X - they might be solid, dont know them... And will they go to jail or catch td passes... Still my question for them.

7. Mortis Nunutius - My alliance... We are a mra, we have no skill. Myself personally am just a paper lion, no skilled gold user, flea... I should just ghost and run to the rim right now and join noodles so he can save me. (Druid, you can wake up now)

8. Knights - Another one of the coalition - Nothing like having most of the world pacted and having no clue. Its like La traffic, everyone just sitting in their cars not going anywhere...

9. Death Ray - Another of the mras... Probably pacted with everyone as well...

10. Musketeers - these guys might be ok, time will tell...

DeletedUser

1. Eviction Notice - Still the same old MRas - 200+ members, no teamwork. Yea what else can you say...

2. Kaos- Pacted with EN, Knights, Death Punch and others... Blah

3. Death Punch - Ho hum.... Off to rim the mras we go. (less then 2k point average, lots of inactives)

4. The Gang - Might be the best on here. Can druid take notes off you El Fisherman?

5. Firebird - As Taurine the diplomat says- lets share the journey together- They are sharing the journey to the rim together, as evidenced by Mr. Noodles ghosting to try to talk michael into staying after he didnt get one unit of support from the alliance...

6. Pirates X - they might be solid, dont know them... And will they go to jail or catch td passes... Still my question for them.

7. Mortis Nunutius - My alliance... We are a mra, we have no skill. Myself personally am just a paper lion, no skilled gold user, flea... I should just ghost and run to the rim right now and join noodles so he can save me. (Druid, you can wake up now)

8. Knights - Another one of the coalition - Nothing like having most of the world pacted and having no clue. Its like La traffic, everyone just sitting in their cars not going anywhere...

9. Death Ray - Another of the mras... Probably pacted with everyone as well...

10. Musketeers - these guys might be ok, time will tell...

Mortis Nunutius is a waste of space on this server...Just kidding EN is taking up 200 + slots thats a true waste!