Top 12

DeletedUser

top12_zps1c28ce7d.png

5. Sync - Solid alliance,controlling 54 all the way with good leadership they will last for long.

I am looking forward to seeing this great leadership on the game. Hopefully they give us a good battle.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4990

All I need to say, EVICTION NOTICE

Attachments

• war.jpg
    war.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 107

DeletedUser13

They suck.That pretty much covers it. :)
Trying to recruit anothers alliance leader,is just foolish.

DeletedUser10179

I am pretty sure the player wrote up a message then sent it to tons of players, haha

DeletedUser13

No,EN founder tried to recruit El and me as DBD founders.
thats weird :)

DeletedUser12001

DruidFienix led an alliance I was in on Naxos. Wasn't too fantastic at the while leadership thing, as I remember, considering I lost my only city in three occasions under that leader.

DeletedUser

DruidFienix led an alliance I was in on Naxos. Wasn't too fantastic at the while leadership thing, as I remember, considering I lost my only city in three occasions under that leader.

LOL yea, we took quite a few cities off of you guys...

DeletedUser9851

Come on you grepo gurus. no one else has any opinions? I'm not as well informed as some of you.

DeletedUser4990

Well, let me try (my personal opinion, might be completely wrong):

1.) EVICTION NOTICE - no comment, will fall 2 days after BP
2.) KAOS - same as EN
3.) Knights of the Realm - disappointed me, they seem like just another MRA
4.) THE GANG - they actually surprised me, from biggest MRA to not that bad alliance from outside... They seem to have good average, but still we need to see how good they are on battlefield
5.) Sync - had great respect for them, but same as Gang, will have to wait (at least good leadership it seems)
6.) Death Punch - just like all other alliances, good leadership, but when I see 500 point players in, I wonder are they players just joined, or they keep inactives (here it seems like they pick up players just joined, so I dont know are they mass-recruiting or are these guys their friends for pas)
7.) Firebird - I still have respect for them (they dont have strong core). I believe they are gonna be important here.
8.) ZAK-UR-ANUS - TO be honest, I dont have respect for them, but maybe it is my fault
9.) Nukes of Hazard - seemed like MRA, but they have solid average, so we will see
10.) DBD - no comment
11.) Boogie Knights - I dont know are they joking with us... If they are being honest with this: "Elections In Progress", they are gonna be deleted even before KAOS and EN
12.) Ghost Squad - Solid leadership and solid average, should be good alliance (more than solid in this World)

DeletedUser9851

Well, let me try (my personal opinion, might be completely wrong):

1.) EVICTION NOTICE - no comment, will fall 2 days after BP
2.) KAOS - same as EN
3.) Knights of the Realm - disappointed me, they seem like just another MRA
4.) THE GANG - they actually surprised me, from biggest MRA to not that bad alliance from outside... They seem to have good average, but still we need to see how good they are on battlefield
5.) Sync - had great respect for them, but same as Gang, will have to wait (at least good leadership it seems)
6.) Death Punch - just like all other alliances, good leadership, but when I see 500 point players in, I wonder are they players just joined, or they keep inactives (here it seems like they pick up players just joined, so I dont know are they mass-recruiting or are these guys their friends for pas)
7.) Firebird - I still have respect for them (they dont have strong core). I believe they are gonna be important here.
8.) ZAK-UR-ANUS - TO be honest, I dont have respect for them, but maybe it is my fault
9.) Nukes of Hazard - seemed like MRA, but they have solid average, so we will see
10.) DBD - no comment
11.) Boogie Knights - I dont know are they joking with us... If they are being honest with this: "Elections In Progress", they are gonna be deleted even before KAOS and EN
12.) Ghost Squad - Solid leadership and solid average, should be good alliance (more than solid in this World)

I may not know too much, but this is terrible. To say that the top 3 alliances will fall 3 day after BP is absurd.

Can someone post an intelligent top 12, and give intelligent reasons, they feel that way.

DeletedUser

Member of Sync here! We have some good leadership and alot of experience on our side so watch out folks!

DeletedUser

EVICTION NOTICE - Copied name of a highly successful .en server alliance.. gonna sink.

THE GANG - Tried recently on Sinope, failed epicly. However, there is new leadership, so might be able to do something.

IMHO, strongest alliance currently is KAOS /Sync/DBD

DeletedUser9851

Hey Bond,

Did you play against Eviction Notice? if so, does that mean you don't recognize any players, and that's why you say they copied the name?
Also the Gang is winning in Ephesus, but I don't remember any of the players on this server.

Hmm, interesting.

DeletedUser

Hey Bond,

Did you play against Eviction Notice? if so, does that mean you don't recognize any players, and that's why you say they copied the name?
Also the Gang is winning in Ephesus, but I don't remember any of the players on this server.

Hmm, interesting.
All successful alliances have name copiers in my 3 years of combined Grepo every world has at least 2 or 3 big names at the top who copied names or they just come over to kick butt there too lol

DeletedUser

Member of Sync here! We have some good leadership and alot of experience on our side so watch out folks!

Good, please give us a good battle, not run away if we take ten of your cities the first week...

DeletedUser

Right back at ya 10 how about -10 on your side lol

LOL we will see :) Everyone always says they can beat us... I remember a lot of this same talk on other servers. Cant wait for bp to end to see who really is the better alliance... :)