Top 12

DeletedUser

Indeed I have heard it too...All of this is just trash talk until one or the other kills each other lol.

DeletedUser9851

LOL we will see :) Everyone always says they can beat us... I remember a lot of this same talk on other servers. Cant wait for bp to end to see who really is the better alliance... :)

what alliance are you with?

DeletedUser7789

what alliance are you with?
Hint: Its the alliance that will win this server.
smiley_emoticons_klugscheisser2.gif

DeletedUser

Hey Bond,

Did you play against Eviction Notice? if so, does that mean you don't recognize any players, and that's why you say they copied the name?
Also the Gang is winning in Ephesus, but I don't remember any of the players on this server.

Hmm, interesting.

I have played with them, and I don't recognise any of their names. If however, they are here under different IGN's, then the server will go to them!

Anyway my statements may be completely wrong, as I'm new to the US servers, I don't know the famous names around here ;)

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice now has an academy.... LOL Can we get a new top 12 :)

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice now has an academy.... LOL Can we get a new top 12 :)

Just like the .en servers, ROFL. Eviction Notice is notoriously famous for joining servers and making 5-6 alliances, and winning due to mass numbers, and of course, goldwhoring.

DeletedUser

yea, well, once bp ends we will be able to stop that asap... They might have a lot of people now, but I would take quality over quantity...

DeletedUser

yea, well, once bp ends we will be able to stop that asap... They might have a lot of people now, but I would take quality over quantity...
Indeed, I have never seen an academy this quick...

DeletedUser

DruidFienix led an alliance I was in on Naxos. Wasn't too fantastic at the while leadership thing, as I remember, considering I lost my only city in three occasions under that leader.

I would wonder about the player who gets rimmed 3 times, that is probably not the leader's fault.

DeletedUser

They were all terrible... But then again everyone always says we are garbage then comes back and apologizes... But glad to see my old friend ramius there... :)

DeletedUser2622

Mflip, just out of curiosity since you are vocal here, what is your in game name?

DeletedUser

Nope. come on Mflip. come out the closet.

LOL its not like its a secret... We even chatted Oggami... Mr honeybum should know also. Not hiding it at all.. Besides its not like you cant look at the rest of my allies, we all have played how many servers together. I wasnt gonna play it, so used an alt, just cause i was gonna ghost it anyway, but everyone decided we would do a farewell tour together... I am very happy with where my alliance is.. Right on the edge of the top 12. :)

DeletedUser9851

LOL its not like its a secret... We even chatted Oggami... Mr honeybum should know also. Not hiding it at all.. Besides its not like you cant look at the rest of my allies, we all have played how many servers together. I wasnt gonna play it, so used an alt, just cause i was gonna ghost it anyway, but everyone decided we would do a farewell tour together... I am very happy with where my alliance is.. Right on the edge of the top 12. :)

you sneaky devil ;) Damn I'm not too bright. Now I'm convinced this is going to be a fun server.

DeletedUser

Yep, it's the original flip234, not an impersonator.

If you look at my allies, it should be obvious... Missing some of our big names, but a lot of the big hitters are back for one last go around... SO is anyone gonna do a new top 12?