Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

Not exactly heating up quite yet, although their are some interesting developments. Really its bayoubrit vs. The Union in east 55 haha she has been relentless and its pretty funny. If something big occurs I will open one, if someone wishes to earlier, they may of coarse too.
What can I say? She's a one woman wrecking crew. :D

DeletedUser2039

So guys, after a rather lengthy message to Aliya about my disagreement for closing the thread, I am glad to see it is re-opened. Panther, good joke lol but anyway here is the top 12:
[spr]
Top12_zps90536c23.png
[/spr]
Some things you may want to note...
[spr]1. The Union staying strong in the number one spot with their academy keeping them full. Activity in tip top shape.
2. The Rising Shadows reminds me of Eclipse: they have good ABP, they are very well cored in one ocean, and they seem to have good leadership.
3. The Silence is well still their, but activity is on the decline. Some top players holding it together though.
4. TFV is crazy bunched up, but it seems their top players are all they really got. More than the bottom half are not even close to where they should be. Inacitivity will kill this group off.
5. Wolfknives has been hanging around for a while, but not much going on. They also could do some alliance clean out and cut the dead weight.
6. Gained ground since I last noticed them in 12th or so (issue 2 of the chronicle). Keep it up, but maybe, once again, cut the dead weight!
7. The Sydicate and its academy...wow, both at 48 players. A larger base then I would expect, but they are mostly late joiners. Good luck guys. They are in three oceans so support is probably horrible.
8. lasdkfjasdf
9. alkdfjalkejfiofdj
10. ;alksdjf;eiowfj
11. aflskdfj;asdkfj
12. ajldskfja;sdfkj[/spr]

DeletedUser

8. lasdkfjasdf
9. alkdfjalkejfiofdj
10. ;alksdjf;eiowfj
11. aflskdfj;asdkfj
12. ajldskfja;sdfkj

Not sure what those last enrtries mean.
Maybe its an alternate language.LOL Boydian

DeletedUser2039

I got lazy and tired haha I usually do toward the end of typing those:D

BAM 575 posts and I am now an advisor o.o 8)

DeletedUser

congradulations, and can we get a top twelve update. Soon. And of course the usual breakdown. I hope im in the right thread. Im quite tired.

DeletedUser2039

Very few ever do the break down. I probably have done the most, but I don't feel they are detailed enough. I encourage others to step-up and give it a try.

DeletedUser

1-The Union- Good alliance, they are a little spread, though, going to the the center of O44. Doing pretty good in all of their wars right now.
2-Rising Shadows- I don't know if I said this before, but in every world I played, there was a good, recognizable alliance based in O64. Contending with the silence for #1 attackers, but still have a ways to go. Lots of top players in this alliance.
3-The Silence-My alliance
4-Wolfknives-Only alliance that I bothered searching up that is leading against the union, but that is only 1-0. Pretty good alliance.
5-TheFlyingV-Good core, and I believe they can do well.

Well, I'm done for now, sorry for not trying much. :p

DeletedUser2385

Very few ever do the break down. I probably have done the most, but I don't feel they are detailed enough. I encourage others to step-up and give it a try.

Tyler, we appreciate the effort you put in the mains it benefits us all as a community and our gaming experience is better for it.

DeletedUser

Tyler, we appreciate the effort you put in the mains it benefits us all as a community and our gaming experience is better for it.
In other words, Panther can't do a top 12 so come in here and do one, it can't be worse. :p

DeletedUser2039

In other words, Panther can't do a top 12 so come in here and do one, it can't be worse. :p
I don't think that was the purpose of his post. He is simply recognizing that I put work into the externals (I try my best) and that it betters others gaming experience (that's awesome to hear). As I said earlier, I encourage anyone (even knew players) to try and do the top 12 break downs. I still believe mine lack all the details, so anyone can try. The more you do, the better you get, and I guerentee no one can write so many that the community doesn't want more. It's just how the grepo community works lol

DeletedUser

I don't think that was the purpose of his post. He is simply recognizing that I put work into the externals (I try my best) and that it betters others gaming experience (that's awesome to hear). As I said earlier, I encourage anyone (even knew players) to try and do the top 12 break downs. I still believe mine lack all the details, so anyone can try. The more you do, the better you get, and I guerentee no one can write so many that the community doesn't want more. It's just how the grepo community works lol
I was just joking. :\
The real purpose of his post is that it seemed like you were putting yourself down with the post that he quoted and he was pretty much saying to not put yourself down, but he worded it differently. :D

DeletedUser2385

That’s right… A top 12 from me… The Great Keltset Mallicos of the Rising Shadows… (Gawd… Wish me luck)

1| The Union- Tyler’s lot... The what? The Union… Can’t say I have ever been fond of unions… Pure capitalist here…. (Silly jokes aside…) I think Tyler has done a great job in putting a top tiered group together. I see a good future in the alliance and believe their struggles will only continue with Wolfknives & The Silence. This alliance is holding a 120k point lead on the next runner up… Rising Shadows… Even with such a lead they are struggling to keep their crew sufficiently engaged. Part of this may be due to recent activity that created a sub alliance, The Union 2. Early game academies smack of MRA… But is this what’s happening here? No they have created a filler group the feeds the monster. Beware this monster may bite. Considering an average city size of almost 10k… They have faltered and failed to capitalize on their assets coming in third under Rising Shadows and The Silence in their ability to perform offensive strikes… (We still love you Tyler)… Ok seriously… With a crew like that I’m simply surprised they are unable to nail down and hold a far lead in ABP. Beware of this beast, it’s teeth may be the last thing you see before darkness.

Current standings: 1 player in top ten ABP and 4 players in the top ten points. Alliance #1 in points and #3 in ABP.

2| Rising Shadows- Yup, that’s us… We rock… We are the best… (Ha?) Can’t say much here otherwise I will get skewered so I’ll stick with the facts:

Current standings: 4 player in top ten ABP and 3 players in the top ten points. Alliance #2 in points and #2 in ABP.

3| Wolfknives- Aggressive-ish lot, they don’t talk much but I get the feeling they will stick around for a bit. They are aggressively expanding but this may lead to some growing pains as they look to engage in to many fronts. The alliance has some stand out players, but I hope that’s not all they hold. Where is the rest of the group? They are doing well and this is what I would call a tipping point for this group. They make it or merge with another top tiered alliance and it happens soon.

Current standings: 1 player in top ten ABP and 0 players in the top ten points. Alliance 3 in points and #4 in ABP.

4| The Silence- This alliance has good leadership. I have communicated with them on more than one occasion and I like their style and attitude. They are aggressive and currently are borrowing our spot (Shameless, I know) as the number 1 attacking alliance in Eta by a cool 400 points. This being said they are also the number 1 targeted alliance in the game taking the #1 defensive position. Can they withstand the onslaught that The Union could be? Time will tell. I think so. With players like BayouBrit (Ranked third in points, first in offense, and second in defense- Only topped in defense by a fellow we pummeled into the ground…) how could you go wrong? I love it, aggressive and possessive. I do believe there are some area’s the alliance will need to work on, an average point base of 6200 puts them a square third behind The Union (Are we simming or warring?) but that does not necessarily show a negativity if they have gone Spartan on their cities.

Current standings: 2 player in top ten ABP and 1 players in the top ten points. Alliance 4 in points and #1 in ABP.

5| The Syndicate- The who? It’s the Syndicate… Never heard of em? Well they are coming on strong. From zero to sixty in 1.5 weeks. Don’t know where these guys came from but they are growing and growing fast. What will happen? Not really sure…. I have yet to engage them in communication or combat. Coordinated or sims? They are ranked number 5 in offense… I smell aggressiveness.

Current standings: 0 (You have to go down to rank 20 to spot one) player in top ten ABP and 0 (Nearest is rank 22) players in the top ten points. Alliance 5 in points and #5 in ABP.

One side note, the ABP numbers show this alliance as a whole is working on offense and not just a top few players knocking back the points. This may be a sleeper alliance that could surprise us all down the road.

6| ALL IN- I’ve already lost my ability to go on…
7| Oceanus- I’m really ready for a beer!
8| Night Warriors- Did somebody say we could sleep?
9| Spartacus- I’m hungry…
10| Nazgul Elite- Is that villa on the beach still for sale?
11| Sons of Liberty- or tyranny?
12| Blood Ravens- Time to jet my friends…

*Disclaimer: This post is filled with sarcasm please take no offense as none is intended- Just having a little fun. This really is harder than it looks; I have no idea how anyone writes past 5 on these things.

Now go have fun and remember... thisisgrepolis

Keltset
Rising Shadows

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That’s right… A top 12 from me… The Great Keltset Mallicos of the Rising Shadows… (Gawd… Wish me luck)

1| The Union- Tyler’s lot... The what? The Union… Can’t say I have ever been fond of unions… Pure capitalist here…. (Silly jokes aside…) I think Tyler has done a great job in putting a top tiered group together. I see a good future in the alliance and believe their struggles will only continue with Wolfknives & The Silence. This alliance is holding a 120k point lead on the next runner up… Rising Shadows… Even with such a lead they are struggling to keep their crew sufficiently engaged. Part of this may be due to recent activity that created a sub alliance, The Union 2. Early game academies smack of MRA… But is this what’s happening here? No they have created a filler group the feeds the monster. Beware this monster may bite. Considering an average city size of almost 10k… They have faltered and failed to capitalize on their assets coming in third under Rising Shadows and The Silence in their ability to perform offensive strikes… (We still love you Tyler)… Ok seriously… With a crew like that I’m simply surprised they are unable to nail down and hold a far lead in ABP. Beware of this beast, it’s teeth may be the last thing you see before darkness.

Current standings: 1 player in top ten ABP and 4 players in the top ten points. Alliance #1 in points and #3 in ABP.

2| Rising Shadows- Yup, that’s us… We rock… We are the best… (Ha?) Can’t say much here otherwise I will get skewered so I’ll stick with the facts:

Current standings: 4 player in top ten ABP and 3 players in the top ten points. Alliance #2 in points and #2 in ABP.

3| Wolfknives- Aggressive-ish lot, they don’t talk much but I get the feeling they will stick around for a bit. They are aggressively expanding but this may lead to some growing pains as they look to engage in to many fronts. The alliance has some stand out players, but I hope that’s not all they hold. Where is the rest of the group? They are doing well and this is what I would call a tipping point for this group. They make it or merge with another top tiered alliance and it happens soon.

Current standings: 1 player in top ten ABP and 0 players in the top ten points. Alliance 3 in points and #4 in ABP.

4| The Silence- This alliance has good leadership. I have communicated with them on more than one occasion and I like their style and attitude. They are aggressive and currently are borrowing our spot (Shameless, I know) as the number 1 attacking alliance in Eta by a cool 400 points. This being said they are also the number 1 targeted alliance in the game taking the #1 defensive position. Can they withstand the onslaught that The Union could be? Time will tell. I think so. With players like BayouBrit (Ranked third in points, first in offense, and second in defense- Only topped in defense by a fellow we pummeled into the ground…) how could you go wrong? I love it, aggressive and possessive. I do believe there are some area’s the alliance will need to work on, an average point base of 6200 puts them a square third behind The Union (Are we simming or warring?) but that does not necessarily show a negativity if they have gone Spartan on their cities.

Current standings: 2 player in top ten ABP and 1 players in the top ten points. Alliance 4 in points and #1 in ABP.

5| The Syndicate- The who? It’s the Syndicate… Never heard of em? Well they are coming on strong. From zero to sixty in 1.5 weeks. Don’t know where these guys came from but they are growing and growing fast. What will happen? Not really sure…. I have yet to engage them in communication or combat. Coordinated or sims? They are ranked number 5 in offense… I smell aggressiveness.

Current standings: 0 (You have to go down to rank 20 to spot one) player in top ten ABP and 0 (Nearest is rank 22) players in the top ten points. Alliance 5 in points and #5 in ABP.

One side note, the ABP numbers show this alliance as a whole is working on offense and not just a top few players knocking back the points. This may be a sleeper alliance that could surprise us all down the road.

6| ALL IN- I’ve already lost my ability to go on…
7| Oceanus- I’m really ready for a beer!
8| Night Warriors- Did somebody say we could sleep?
9| Spartacus- I’m hungry…
10| Nazgul Elite- Is that villa on the beach still for sale?
11| Sons of Liberty- or tyranny?
12| Blood Ravens- Time to jet my friends…

*Disclaimer: This post is filled with sarcasm please take no offense as none is intended- Just having a little fun. This really is harder than it looks; I have no idea how anyone writes past 5 on these things.

Now go have fun and remember... thisisgrepolis

Keltset
Rising Shadows

IKR. lol You would really have to do research and take lots of time to do the complete version.

DeletedUser2630

do you have to be an alliance leader to post comments on the Top 12? if not I'll post something tomorrow.