Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

The 300 did not agree to merge. A player just proposed a new alliance inviting all of the high point and active players to join. The Silence has no relationship with the 300.

DeletedUser2341

Interesting, why did the 300 agree to a merge already?

just an outside observation, it doesnt look or sound like it was a merge so much as a breaking of the pack.

edit: looks like i was a little slow on the draw lol

DeletedUser2039

Makes sense. Sorry, I just never really payed much attention to the 300. Their name said it all:p

DeletedUser2039

View attachment 527
Eclipse: Solid leadership, progressing fast as well as growing fast
The Silence: Came out of no where picking off players from his old alliance, unsure about his leadership but I've heard good things, highest average in the top 12, if they can hold it together and ally with other alliances they won't go anywhere soon
the wolves: We all know where they are going...no where haha they'll hold for a while and then get taken out by a more organized alliance
The Union: no comment
ALL IN: Ally with the right people and there's no stopping them, all the good aspects in one alliance: leadership, experience, ect
HEROES OF ROMANIA: good cluster but that's it, a terrible average and full of in-actives so I think they'll break up now or when war breaks out
Spiritus Raptors: Interesting...pacted with ALL IN but all I see is a bunch of new players with a ton of founder privledges given out...whos going to be the first to end it?

I'm going to stop here. I think the rest is irrelevant and will be completely changed to the nth degree by the next top twelve and when it is done.

DeletedUser2039

Off topic? Find some way to tie it in but I love the concept behind Purple Hornet's sig haha

DeletedUser

Off topic? Find some way to tie it in but I love the concept behind Purple Hornet's sig haha

Haha, it is pretty awesome. I don't even mind it being off topic since I'm just glad you directed my attention to it.

DeletedUser

lol thanks I put some time into it :D!
Commenting on The Silence, they came from The 300, a alliance that fell apart in less then 2 days. If they 300 fell apart that fast and has 90% of there members now, why wouldn't they???

DeletedUser

Seems the 300 leader was inactive. If the Silence took the active players and paired it with an active leader maybe it will be different. Time will tell though.

DeletedUser2039

Just because someone can pull them in doesn't mean he can hold them together. Therefore I agree, "time will tell".

DeletedUser

lol thanks I put some time into it :D!
Commenting on The Silence, they came from The 300, a alliance that fell apart in less then 2 days. If they 300 fell apart that fast and has 90% of there members now, why wouldn't they???
More like 75%. :p That is a question, I can't answer and I am in the alliance. lol The leadership is a bit different but I think that is all. I would have actually preferred to cut some barely active players from the 300, change the name, and assign people roles in the alliance, maybe form a council. And Tyler took the words right out of my mind, I like your sig purple hornet, I want to try to learn how to make a sig someday.

DeletedUser

Here is my thoughts as of now:

Eclipse-Good... if they are really that legit as there profile
The Silence- I think they think they are better then they really are, but hey? They are ok
the wolves- haha
The Union- No opinion, solid alliance
ALL IN-Some trash and some elite. Who knows?
Heroes Of Romania- If they really are strict romanian players then I would sure guess they are good.
Spiritus Raptors- Idk
Malcontent- No opinion have no thoughts
New World- No thoughts

DeletedUser

More like 75%. :p That is a question, I can't answer and I am in the alliance. lol The leadership is a bit different but I think that is all. I would have actually preferred to cut some barely active players from the 300, change the name, and assign people roles in the alliance, maybe form a council. And Tyler took the words right out of my mind, I like your sig purple hornet, I want to try to learn how to make a sig someday.
This go to settings then click signature ^_^

DeletedUser2063

These should never be started until after BP ends, but it's still fun to see how quickly the MRA's progress :)