Top 12!!!

DeletedUser2039

This is actually really close for the top spot! Eclipse suffered a loss of players, but shows they still have big hitters by keeping the average up. Theflyingv are really moving up too, I know they "stole", so I'm told and am not making accusations, several players from top 10 alliances to build up that high that quick. The RisingShadows and WolfKnives seem to remain quite, don't know whats going on over there. ALL IN suffered a drop of players and points and average today. Not a good day for them. Overall, growing interesting, just up to who angers who now and how fast alliances can get that revolt trend going. Good luck everyone.

pic_zpsb6084c23.png

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
This is actually really close for the top spot! Eclipse suffered a loss of players, but shows they still have big hitters by keeping the average up. Theflyingv are really moving up too, I know they "stole", so I'm told and am not making accusations, several players from top 10 alliances to build up that high that quick. The RisingShadows and WolfKnives seem to remain quite, don't know whats going on over there. ALL IN suffered a drop of players and points and average today. Not a good day for them. Overall, growing interesting, just up to who angers who now and how fast alliances can get that revolt trend going. Good luck everyone.

pic_zpsb6084c23.png

we dropped more, but we have no dead weight what so ever

DeletedUser

Ill agree there. I still put eclipse as a strong number one. Ive got enough time in, to see a top alliance.
But i do agree with several other players. The theta switch is going to be a game changer. For almost all top 12.
Since eta is so slow and expensive to build in. Many top dogs are going to abandon eta.
I see that the wolves will probably slink in and claim top 3 by that time. Since they remain quite silent right now.
And leadership swap outs may lead to alliances with instability. I refer to idallium world in europe. The top groups changed hands fast when a faster world opened. Almost all world wars stopped. At that point it was all alliances just attacking each other. So no city over 500 points was spared attacks.
Then one day that world oppend and poof, the wars quit all together. Thats when the scavengers came in and started taking 9000 point cities no one defended anymore. And aliances vanished entirely. The structure changed so much, forums in game fought to analyze it all. And now the world, though old, is in build up mode again.
Reverse evolution.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Ill agree there. I still put eclipse as a strong number one. Ive got enough time in, to see a top alliance.
But i do agree with several other players. The theta switch is going to be a game changer. For almost all top 12.
Since eta is so slow and expensive to build in. Many top dogs are going to abandon eta.
I see that the wolves will probably slink in and claim top 3 by that time. Since they remain quite silent right now.
And leadership swap outs may lead to alliances with instability. I refer to idallium world in europe. The top groups changed hands fast when a faster world opened. Almost all world wars stopped. At that point it was all alliances just attacking each other. So no city over 500 points was spared attacks.
Then one day that world oppend and poof, the wars quit all together. Thats when the scavengers came in and started taking 9000 point cities no one defended anymore. And aliances vanished entirely. The structure changed so much, forums in game fought to analyze it all. And now the world, though old, is in build up mode again.
Reverse evolution.

the wolves? there pretty much done for it bud lol, they were destroyed weeks ago

DeletedUser

the wolves? there pretty much done for it bud lol, they were destroyed weeks ago

sorry, LOL dumb move on my part i meant wolvnives. But now i see, that island powers or the union may hold high up. There pretty eta devote.
I do like that alliance outposts are popping up everywhere. LOL Wink wink to my group.

DeletedUser2039

Seems there are some new groups to the lower part of the top 12. Some have more pacts then they really should, but others seem to be fairing very well. Good luck to all of you!
Top12_zps0999fbcd.png

DeletedUser2039

Recent development though! Rising Shadows passes The Silence for second in points!

1 The Union 250361 50 5007
2 Rising Shadows 191803 47 4081
3 The Silence 189798 47 4038

DeletedUser2630

Recent development though! Rising Shadows passes The Silence for second in points!

1 The Union 250361 50 5007
2 Rising Shadows 191803 47 4081
3 The Silence 189798 47 4038

for how long? LOL
these things can change very quickly can't they?

DeletedUser2039

One city would do it for sure. Who will revolt one first!

DeletedUser2039

Not exactly heating up quite yet, although their are some interesting developments. Really its bayoubrit vs. The Union in east 55 haha she has been relentless and its pretty funny. If something big occurs I will open one, if someone wishes to earlier, they may of coarse too.

DeletedUser

OK, at the moment it goes

The Union 2 - 0 The Silence

There will be counterattack? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

The Union got those people when they left for theta. :mad:
But good job nevertheless. :D

DeletedUser

On request.

Removed all off-topic posts and re-opened thread.

Please keep the thread on-topic from now on.