Top 12!!!

DeletedUser2385

do you have to be an alliance leader to post comments on the Top 12? if not I'll post something tomorrow.

Heck no you don't! I think leaders tend to frequent the forums and be a bit more interactive here though. Post away :)

DeletedUser

Ohhhh, im gona do one tooooo \:-o/
ETA 12 TOP alliances by reporter Djinn:

1-The Union:
It was almost to be called the Onion, but by a happy mistake, his founder called it the Union instead, thus saving all its members of a terrible tragedy name.
They had cookies(before cookie monster ate them), and they also make cool crosswords.^^

2-Rising Shadows:
Cool alliance that has "big sticks", and also flying catapults, dancing pegassus and play cards every thuesday with hera and zeus.Poseidon holds a grudge on them because no one lets him play cards anymore.

3-Wolfknives:
This alliance is made by cientists and was first called cerberusknives, but since it was hard to teach the hell dogs how to grab knives without trying to stab its own owners, they than agreed it was best to teach the wolves how to handle the knives and see how it goes...

4-The silence:
Alliance that likes and respects libraries.

5-The syndicate:
If the conditions around them do not meet the proper safety criteria, they will go on strike.

6-Oceanus:
They wanted to be bigger than a river, so there we have it.

7-ALL IN:
This is an alliance that can squeeze all members inside of just a few boats(when others cant).They first tried it with horses, but to put a lot of people on the horse at the same time, it wouldnt work(they couldnt fit ALL IN), so they switched it to boats.

8-Night warriors:
According to gossip, they are like vampires and only come out at night.

9-Spartacus
They prepared theirselves to defeat the roman empire and his tirany with slavery and stuff, but arrived too late.The war was already over for quite some time now(a few centuries)...

10-Nazgul elite:
They were going very good, but then there are rumors that they have been fighting amongst themselves to see which one keeps the ring, thus becoming his lord.

11-Sons of Liberty:
Do you guys know the statue of liberty? Well, these are her sons...^^

12-Blood Ravens:
Why did the ravens cross the road? To prove to the Eta grepolis world that it could be done...unfortunately there where a few minor acidents with charriots and drunken drivers, and thus the name blood ravens...:-(

(All of what was displaied above is based on rumours, and requires more substancial evidence, except for the fact that they are doing very well as the top 12 alliances.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

1. I say dude to girls to, just a habit haha so sorry!
2. Welcome The Union 2 into the top 15 for the time being! Don't know how long/if they will stay, but good to see!

DeletedUser2687

Yeah it gets so tedious after a while but the silence really screwed me over

DeletedUser2687

The Union
Most everyone is completely active, and if not, they can bring in somebody from the Union 2. They have a good, smart leader in Tyler Boyd, and a high city count. They seem to be at war with The Silence, and they seem to be winning. In my opinion, the most important stat is that they conquered 49 cities, and have lost one. 3rd in ABP.

2. Rising Shadows
Everyone is completely active, until you get down to half of the bottom 12. The leadership appears to be smart. A lower city to player ratio than The Union, but they have conquered 41 times and lost once. ABP seem to favor them, and they seem to be in top shape.

3. Wolfknives
A much smaller alliance player-wise, and they are so much smaller than The Union and Rising Shadows that they actually have a lower average. They make up for that in ABP. I can't tell much about their leadership. They are an incredibly active alliance. Their city to player ratio is only just over 2:1, but they have conquered 31, and lost none. Are pacted with The Silence and Not Alone against Wolfknives.

4. The Syndicate
A very active alliance. I can't even tell who the leader is. While they've only lost once, they've only conquered 16.
5. ALL IN
Very active. About a 3:2 ratio of cities to players, and a ratio of conquests to losses a slim 9:4. However, a good, informational profile and a good leader in Joseph Nieves.

6. Oceanus
Oceanus is active. Who is their leader and who should I contact? City to player almost at 11:7, and conquests to losses only 8:0.

7. Night Warriors
Active. Low quality, but active. A bad 11:8 ratio of city to player, and 5:3 conquered to lost. Not a bad profile, though.

8. Blood Ravens
A semi-informative profile. Mostly active. About a 5:3 city to player rate. 10:0 conquered to lost ratio.

9. Nazgul Elite
Very active. A 4:3 city to player member, and a 5:2 conquered to lost ratio. It has an informative profile.

10. Spartacus
This alliance is active. A bad 4:3 city to player ratio, and 10:6 conquered to lost ratio. Not a great profile.

11. Sons of Liberty
Really active. A city to player ratio of 4:3, and an impressive 11:2 ratio of conquered to lost. A rather uninformative profile.
12. The Union 2
An impressive alliance, even if it didn't have its big brother. Good profile. Active, and a nice 13:1 conquered to lost ratio. A rather unimpressive 4:3 ratio of city to player.

Note: A little information may be slightly out of date, I started this 3 days ago.
Note: Never doing that again.

DeletedUser2039

Things change and this is something to take your time on. I had someone write one for the chronicle two days early and I had to re-write it. Too much had changed haha. Still very good though! Thanks.

DeletedUser2385

Excellent write up. It's been a very interesting last two days with a large amount of movement and changes. Not something easy to keep up with for the externals as we have all been focused on ingame efforts.

DeletedUser2039

This is true. TU2 into 11th which I love to see and Not Alone moving up, approaching the top 12. It's crazy how many alliances are so dedicated to only one ocean. You look at Theta and it is a mess of MRA's competing for players.

DeletedUser

:-oI also like to read everyones point of view on these things. Diferent people look at one same thing in many perspectives, and it makes it totaly cool.^^

DeletedUser2498

to be fair, this one started off with a lot of MRAs as well (not as bad though). they have just had time to die off here, which they haven't yet in theta. between the 3 real alliances there though, we are certainly doing our best to speed up the process.

DeletedUser2039

I understand that, but I remember Eta's beginnings, and it was by no means 9 of the top 12 haha

DeletedUser2039

pic_zps8e3c0a9e.png

DeletedUser2630

just curious, how did we come up with Top 12? Normally on standings people talk about top 10 or top 25. So why 12? and why not 13? I wonder who #13 is? ;)