Top 12!!!

DeletedUser2039

It changed. I had TU2 start shedding fat. TU too. TU2 dropped. I'm in the process of going through, player by player, and seeing who isn't worth keeping.

DeletedUser2630

It changed. I had TU2 start shedding fat. TU too. TU2 dropped. I'm in the process of going through, player by player, and seeing who isn't worth keeping.

let us know who :) we'll be happy to take their cities

DeletedUser2039

How can you do that when you have The Unions sights on you? We're coming:)

DeletedUser2385

Tyler, your guys are doing a great job pulling ahead- We have been trying to pace your gap but it still grows...

DeletedUser2039

Tyler, your guys are doing a great job pulling ahead- We have been trying to pace your gap but it still grows...
We have (I will admit) some players that are growing at a rate that even surprises me. City after city without regard. It's awesome. Our average is our obvious hold on everything too:p It's been averaging around 3k ahead pretty consistently.

DeletedUser2630

We have (I will admit) some players that are growing at a rate that even surprises me. City after city without regard. It's awesome. Our average is our obvious hold on everything too:p It's been averaging around 3k ahead pretty consistently.
I guess point growth could be genuine or it could be "GrepoSims". I prefer to look at BP than Sim points...... The "top 12" here should be on BP not points.
BTW I like your signature block but you are familiar with the expression "pride comes before a fall"?

DeletedUser2039

Don't hate on it already:(
But yep, it isn't simming, it's just the amount of cities we take. Just look at our city count lol

DeletedUser2630

Don't hate on it already:(
But yep, it isn't simming, it's just the amount of cities we take. Just look at our city count lol

yes, you guys seem to love pouncing on inactive players. you do a really good job on that. Kudos :)

DeletedUser3109

Union- great alliance a little bit spread out around the core (mainly 55) 2nd in abp. 710k
Rising Shadows-Centralized in 64, leader have hinted that they might take a second ocean soon. 1st in abp. 540k
Wolfknives- based in central/northeast 54 not hearing much from them. 3rd in abp. (The Silence is irrelevant)
Syndicate- On the rim spread out but between 74 and 75. 4th in abp.
ALL IN- based on the 44/45 border 6th in abp.
Night Warriors- Irrelevant they might survive

DeletedUser2039

Sounds about right, but I think many of the top 12's need to be stressed with some alliance wide conflicts before real judging can take place. Only a few have.

DeletedUser3109

I think there won't be any major wars until alliances start to branch into other oceans. (Not including the Union they are already branching into other oceans)

DeletedUser2039

Here is the map I use to analyze current affairs between alliances (I also contact alliance leaders from time to time to catch up as well).
[spr]
pic_zpse3c41c1d.png
[/spr]
I find that many alliance should really get into the action. The Union is doing its fair share of battle, ALL IN has its special situation (I will not go into further detail), Spartacus and Rising Shadows has a good fight and I hope to see that continue, Wolfknives and The Silence have little to note of (except The Silence ceasing to exist), Nazgul Elite helping out Spartacus and getting the playing field a little more level in their war, The Syndicate is in an outlying ocean but will REALLY benefit from invading a care ocean (if they don't they will be losing a lot of ground shortly *note this is a prediction but probably true*), Oceanus is rather quite but I'm not sure they have the strength to muster much of an offensive yet.

That's my major alliance evaluation. Thoughts?
+rep if you like it(;
This is also my 1001 post on the forums:p

DeletedUser2630

Here is the map I use to analyze current affairs between alliances (I also contact alliance leaders from time to time to catch up as well).
[spr]
pic_zpse3c41c1d.png
[/spr]
I find that many alliance should really get into the action. The Union is doing its fair share of battle, ALL IN has its special situation (I will not go into further detail), Spartacus and Rising Shadows has a good fight and I hope to see that continue, Wolfknives and The Silence have little to note of (except The Silence ceasing to exist), Nazgul Elite helping out Spartacus and getting the playing field a little more level in their war, The Syndicate is in an outlying ocean but will REALLY benefit from invading a care ocean (if they don't they will be losing a lot of ground shortly *note this is a prediction but probably true*), Oceanus is rather quite but I'm not sure they have the strength to muster much of an offensive yet.

That's my major alliance evaluation. Thoughts?
+rep if you like it(;
This is also my 1001 post on the forums:p

Nice. But you left out a "major" alliance that has recently hit the Top 12.....

DeletedUser2039

It was implied with "The Union is doing its fair share of battle". Sorry I didn't specify.

Just got a report sent into me though by an anonymous player.
[spr]
pic_zpsc041d067.png
[/spr]
Seems this player was attacked by a top 5 Oceanus player. Funny since the defender wasn't even in an alliance to recieve support, then again they wouldn't have to be. Just thought I would share for everyone to see:p Proves my point that attacking and revolting an active player is a little different than taking inactives(;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

It was implied with "The Union is doing its fair share of battle". Sorry I didn't specify.

[spr]
pic_zpsc041d067.png
[/spr]
Seems this player was attacked by a top 5 Oceanus player. Funny since the defender wasn't even in an alliance to recieve support, then again they wouldn't have to be. Just thought I would share for everyone to see:p Proves my point that attacking and revolting an active player is a little different than taking inactives(;

a top 5 player? LOL please do tell by mail :)

DeletedUser2039

No double posting please:)

Top 5 OCEANUS player though! Read carefully!

As for the one I left out, when I said The Union's enemy, I implied Not Alone!

DeletedUser

[spr]
pic_zpsc041d067.png
[/spr]

Ohhhh....
coffeesurprise.jpg

Well, i was surprised... but i have to confess im not as surprised as when we had that easter grepolis event, and the eggs i wanted to spend in the store started hatching!:-(
2c67ad62funnypicturessu.jpg

DeletedUser2630

No double posting please:)

Top 5 OCEANUS player though! Read carefully!

As for the one I left out, when I said The Union's enemy, I implied Not Alone!

you said the Union's enemy? I can't see that anywhere, maybe I'm going blind. And I thought we were friends :(