Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

Although it is still early these are my opinions:
Eclipse- Great alliance with a good average points. They are all located in ocean 55. I expect them to hold on to their #1 in the world and the ocean spot for a while.
The Silence-My alliance so I will try not to be biased. Has the highest average points per player in the top 12. I think we could be in the top 12 for a while.
The Union-Good alliance, with a healthy average. I like them and they could go far. (In my opinion the top 3 alliances are the best of the top 12, which is something you don't always see in bp)
the wolves-Huge MRA.
All In-Has a few players that they can cut. Pretty good alliance, I want to see what they do after bp, though.
Heroes of Romania-Has some players that they can cut like All IN, just a little more. I really can't post about them until after bp.
New World-Do not expect them to last. Has some dead weight and I do not like the fact that they have an academy already.
Island Powers-I really don't like the name and they have low point players that I would get rid of soon. I think they won't last.
Wolfknives-No players with a thousand? I don't think they will last very long.
Spiritus Raptors-Most came from Epsilon, where they are not growing fast at all.
No comment on the rest.

DeletedUser2341

observations preBP so lets be honest they really dont mean anything - keep in mind none of this is meant to offend in anyway, just what i predict:

eclipse - spread pretty wide over O55 with no clear core formed so far, their biggest challenge will be forming up and protecting each other, until that time comes it will no doubt be diffucult to help isolated members. that being said, their leader seems to have some game experience and from a revolt world no less so that will come in handy here, does this make him a good leader well ... ive seen good players as bad leaders more times then i can remember, so we will see if he can keep a thinly spread alliance together. hard, but not impossible. however i see them sinking before to long.

The Silence - somewhat spread out in O54, but not terrible. From what i can tell some of their leaders have a bit of exp from revolt world Epsilon, this may help them a bit. i think their biggest threat will be Spiritus Raptors who seem to be right in the middle of them. but if they know how to work together this alliance shouldnt be much of a problem for them i dont think. i see them floating for the time being

The Union - Good solid core, a few islands packed with their players. it also appears they are a premade coming from Hyperborea, a 2mo old colonize world. i think their biggest issues will involve adjusting to a revolt world, but with proper leadership and communication they should do well. also there is the problem of being surrounded by a few other premades, but there is usually that problem when starting in the center of the world. good teamwork will see this group hanging around for a while. poor teamwork will not. for now i will say swim

The Wolves - seems to be a poorly formed MRA with no experience that i can find not much of a core, but a few cities are on similar islands. if they have amazing leadership and more experience then meets the eye they may have a chance to last a few months. but i just cant see that happening at this time. also if the invite message i received is any indication i would say they will be lucky if they stay together longer then 1 day after BP ends. sink

All In - from what i can tell they are a premade from world Beta and have pretty decent clustering of cities on various islands. They seem to have a good bit of experience throughout their alliance and i think they will prove to be heavy contenders. As long as their leader knows what he is doing. i think their biggest issue will be dealing with a speed 1 world. i see this alliance swimming

New World - seems to me to be not much more then another MRA forming near the bottom of O55 ... hey thats where i am :) yay someone to keep me busy for a while! i see them sinking before too long. But MRAs have surprised me before, a good leader that can keep their members working together and communicating can accomplish great things

Heroes of Romania - experienced players from the Romania server. They have a nice core, and from the sound of it arnt looking to make friends here in the US. this alliance will most likely find itself fighting on different fronts, but if they know how to work well together .. which i feel like they do .. this alliance could prove to be a serious threat to everyone around them. im going to go with my gut on this one and say they will swim unless a coalition of some sort is formed to stop them. and even then...

Wolfknives - low averages, and not much experience that i can see. however very nice grouping and somewhat out of the way. these guys have a good chance if they can work together and have a leader who knows what hes doing. regardless i think they will sink

Island Powers - pretty spread out and not much experience that i can tell. dont have much else to say about them other then i think they will sink sooner rather than later

Spiritus Raptors - i could be wrong about these guys, but the first thing i noticed is they have 4 founders .. from what ive seen alliances with too many bosses dont work together well. on top of this i cant find much experience in their group. however they have decent grouping and are in a good position to do serious damage to The Silence i see these guys floating for the time being, but ultimately sinking ... where one alliance does well, another must fail.

only did the top 10, tho it goes without saying there are plenty of other alliances out there that have good grouping and experience. in all honesty i dont think we will see the real swimmers for a few weeks now at least. regardless it will be interesting to see how this world plays out.

good luck to all players and alliances. and dont forget its a game so you are supposed to have fun ;)
cheers
DH

edit: oh it appears i made this post in the wrong thread lol. oh well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

Very good DH. Props. I agree with many of your predictions too, can't wait to watch everything tomorrow haha

DeletedUser2341

indeed, it should be fun... i wish i hadnt started so late tho, my area and i still have about 2 1/2-3 days left on BP i believe :( lol

DeletedUser

observations preBP so lets be honest they really dont mean anything - keep in mind none of this is meant to offend in anyway, just what i predict:

eclipse - spread pretty wide over O55 with no clear core formed so far, their biggest challenge will be forming up and protecting each other, until that time comes it will no doubt be diffucult to help isolated members. that being said, their leader seems to have some game experience and from a revolt world no less so that will come in handy here, does this make him a good leader well ... ive seen good players as bad leaders more times then i can remember, so we will see if he can keep a thinly spread alliance together. hard, but not impossible. however i see them sinking before to long.

The Silence - somewhat spread out in O54, but not terrible. From what i can tell some of their leaders have a bit of exp from revolt world Epsilon, this may help them a bit. i think their biggest threat will be Spiritus Raptors who seem to be right in the middle of them. but if they know how to work together this alliance shouldnt be much of a problem for them i dont think. i see them floating for the time being

The Union - Good solid core, a few islands packed with their players. it also appears they are a premade coming from Hyperborea, a 2mo old colonize world. i think their biggest issues will involve adjusting to a revolt world, but with proper leadership and communication they should do well. also there is the problem of being surrounded by a few other premades, but there is usually that problem when starting in the center of the world. good teamwork will see this group hanging around for a while. poor teamwork will not. for now i will say swim

The Wolves - seems to be a poorly formed MRA with no experience that i can find not much of a core, but a few cities are on similar islands. if they have amazing leadership and more experience then meets the eye they may have a chance to last a few months. but i just cant see that happening at this time. also if the invite message i received is any indication i would say they will be lucky if they stay together longer then 1 day after BP ends. sink

All In - from what i can tell they are a premade from world Beta and have pretty decent clustering of cities on various islands. They seem to have a good bit of experience throughout their alliance and i think they will prove to be heavy contenders. As long as their leader knows what he is doing. i think their biggest issue will be dealing with a speed 1 world. i see this alliance swimming

New World - seems to me to be not much more then another MRA forming near the bottom of O55 ... hey thats where i am :) yay someone to keep me busy for a while! i see them sinking before too long. But MRAs have surprised me before, a good leader that can keep their members working together and communicating can accomplish great things

Heroes of Romania - experienced players from the Romania server. They have a nice core, and from the sound of it arnt looking to make friends here in the US. this alliance will most likely find itself fighting on different fronts, but if they know how to work well together .. which i feel like they do .. this alliance could prove to be a serious threat to everyone around them. im going to go with my gut on this one and say they will swim unless a coalition of some sort is formed to stop them. and even then...

Wolfknives - low averages, and not much experience that i can see. however very nice grouping and somewhat out of the way. these guys have a good chance if they can work together and have a leader who knows what hes doing. regardless i think they will sink

Island Powers - pretty spread out and not much experience that i can tell. dont have much else to say about them other then i think they will sink sooner rather than later

Spiritus Raptors - i could be wrong about these guys, but the first thing i noticed is they have 4 founders .. from what ive seen alliances with too many bosses dont work together well. on top of this i cant find much experience in their group. however they have decent grouping and are in a good position to do serious damage to The Silence i see these guys floating for the time being, but ultimately sinking ... where one alliance does well, another must fail.

only did the top 10, tho it goes without saying there are plenty of other alliances out there that have good grouping and experience. in all honesty i dont think we will see the real swimmers for a few weeks now at least. regardless it will be interesting to see how this world plays out.

good luck to all players and alliances. and dont forget its a game so you are supposed to have fun ;)
cheers
DH

First person that said Eclipse would sink but good job other wise ^_^

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
yeah eclipse is gunna dominate ;) were gunna have the best ABP and have the first in the points ranking :p and were not too far apart, and trust me, we have our plans :p

DeletedUser2039

The first day of ABP says nothing...if you have a top ABP alliance at the end of the first week, then you know it's not just luck getting them by(; Good luck today everyone!

DeletedUser2063

yeah eclipse is gunna dominate ;) were gunna have the best ABP and have the first in the points ranking :p and were not too far apart, and trust me, we have our plans :p

Everyone thinks that their alliance is going to be the best. After the first month of BP ending, and you're still going just as strong, you should be in good shape for a while, but then it all depends on how quickly your guys get to conquest.

DeletedUser2039

View attachment 530
Updated!

Eclipse: filled up just about with only one player below 900 points. Looking good in second place for ABP
The Union: up to second with a good average, won't say anymore because it's my alliance
The Silence: way up there is ABP, good group of very active players not afraid to make enemies
the wolves: eh
New World: low average, only have the spot because of their recruiting
ALL IN: with experience will come success, they have it; good average with a lower amount of players
Wolfknives: no talent in my opinion
Island Powers: looks like they have a couple good players, but everything else is pure dead weight

I'll stop here for now. Another update in a few days!

DeletedUser

I liked reading your post. And Spiritus Raptors are helping us grow from abps and resources. :) I wish I was on one of their islands. :(

DeletedUser

The Union and Eclipse have the exact same avg holding spots 1 and 2 lol!

DeletedUser1048

cheers
DH

Nice job with your analysis. Just got one thing to say about ALL IN, we are not a premade. Although it is a coincidence a few of my friends from other worlds were nearby that was coincidental. Other than that very factual and a real good job describing each alliance.

DeletedUser2039

Hahaha Strikehard, your funny, but this is true(;

Thanks Doth

DeletedUser

I plan on doing another one of these very soon. Maybe later or tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser

Yay! The grepolis information websites now include Eta, so I will try to post a more informative analysis of these alliances.

1. Eclipse~I was a bit disappointed in them when Beginners protection ended for not having much Bp, but they made up for that by increasing exponentially, and they are now within 1k of The Silence. They have a good average points; second in the top 12. They are in a located close and I expect them to last for a while longer.
2. The Silence~They are my alliance so I will only post their ranking. #2 in the world, #1 in abp, #5 in dbp, #1 in total Bp.
3. The Union~Some are scattered and far apart, some are tightly located. Members have played in Hyperborea, so I assume that they have a good relationship with each other.
4. New World~Not a very good average. I have to go to rank 17 to see their abp, which I shouldn't because they have 49 members and are ranked high in points. A lot of them are not located anywhere near the 'core' of their alliance, which really no alliance has besides a few right now.
5. The wolves~As expected, fell a few spots after Bp. Looks like they are getting attacked a lot right now from their dbp totals. Not located by each for the most part. I see them falling in the future.
6. Wolfknives~Has never been attacked. Or if they have, they didn't dodge properly. All are located in ocean 54, but still, a few are out of reach. Unsure of their future.
I will post the rest later, because this is somewhat time consuming! Lol

DeletedUser2039

View attachment 559
Alright so time for another brief top 12! Let's take a look at what we have...

The Silence: These guys have been the top attacker for weeks (minus when Eclipse took that spot momentarily), they have the best average in the top 12, they seem to be very organized and methodical, I assume gold use among their top players is heavy because of the rate of progression (almost 3000 points at the top player spot), and they're player Bull3377 has the top spot for player ABP at 1500. Overall The Silence is a solid alliance trying to take over as much as possible. As long as they don't take on more than they can handle or get teamed up on, they should be doing fine in the future.

The Union: My alliance8)

Eclipse: They have their days. Some days these guys will clear 10 or 15 cities no problem and other days they don't increase in ABP at all. One thing that is for sure is their ability to work together and get things accomplished. They seem to have one or two inactive players they could probably get rid of, but I can't know for sure the circumstances. Overall, just a great bunch of guys to work with and they are a chill group the should stick around for a while.

New World: They are filled up already and still have players that are hardly progressing...get rid of them! These guys need to step it up or they're getting wiped out. They should be cooperating with their "academy" and getting a ton done, but they're hardly handling anything. In points, I don't even see one player sticking ahead, they are just taking their time. Another thing that worries me is the crazy distance extremes in this alliance. They started with a good sphere and then lost it entirely. If they can pull together soon with some good leadership maybe they'll last a little longer.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...I'M TIRED HAHA