Top 12

DeletedUser16016

Coo and myself went toe toe in Dyme with our gold. No one could match us. However one day i was going to win event and i had to get on the road. Lost it that day by 2 points lol. hes not let me live it down since lol
Ahhhh I see lol well keep it up then bud

DeletedUser13931

Uh "we" did? No, you dropped your wallet in the first foot of the race and then have spent the entire server so far collecting your pennies.

DeletedUser5524

Jcoo is my Dad and he also owns grepo. If you continue to bully me he will ban you I swear!

DeletedUser13931

Yes sir I sure do!! I am about to have a second thanks. WITHOUT BUYING it with gold bruh!

Oh, financially challenged? Figured.

smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

DeletedUser16016

Oh, financially challenged? Figured.

smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
Nah not at all, just don't see spending my hard earned money on a silly game. And besides I have never needed to spend on gold to beat people like you. Further more why spend my money when I can just get gold from the people that do spend their money on this game ;)

DeletedUser13931

Nah not at all, just don't see spending my hard earned money on a silly game. And besides I have never needed to spend on gold to beat people like you. Further more why spend my money when I can just get gold from the people that do spend their money on this game ;)

Let me hazard a guess, you play with Noob Master Maul right? Your abuse of the English language is only surpassed by him.

smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser16016

Let me hazard a guess, you play with Noob Master Maul right? Your abuse of the English language is only surpassed by him.

smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
You my friend are horrible at guessing, you are 0-3 right now. Keep trying though you might eventually get one right. I sure hope how your Grepolis play isn't like your guessing because you obviously wouldn't get far.

DeletedUser15947

Bhzeek... Just found out who you are lol.

So lets get this straight. Work picked up. Listed cities. People didnt take. So i lost cities.

Work fine now. Paper over game.

As you say "i love sleep" is wrong.

You have NO BP. You are now on my top "make ghost list".

smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15947

not from what ive heard. BHZEEK. Also have you on Skype! Funny!
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Simmer! Simmer! My Ghost dinner!

DeletedUser15947

I would like to apologize. Seems the guy I called you.. Is doing better than you are! Sorry other Zeek!

Last edited by a moderator: