Top 12

DeletedUser15190

Always love reading these Top 12 threads, its hilarious to see the predictions in the beginning, then try to find those alliances that were predicted to swim!

all these 'Swim Alliances' are only temporary swim until they start fighting each others, but those marked sink are sinking for sure.

DeletedUser16039

all these 'Swim Alliances' are only temporary swim until they start fighting each others, but those marked sink are sinking for sure.

Yes, no doubt still early in the world, which makes the predictions even funnier when you look back on them later on. To be truly accurate this early on, no matter what stats say, somebody rating a top 12 can only really be right by rating their own alliance as swim and the other 11 alliances as sink, lol!

DeletedUser4601

TOO EARLY for predictions, but you missed the boat about MAYHEM---- 6 very active players, although they need a CORE AREA

DeletedUser15190

TOO EARLY for predictions, but you missed the boat about MAYHEM---- 6 very active players, although they need a CORE AREA

i dont think so buddy, when we siege them only people that attack the siege are clovic and dusty, idk where you get your count from but 2 people cant carry the ally of 50+ for so long and regardless of event we still take cities from them i cant imagine what the pace will be when event finishes

DeletedUser4601

I bow to your wisdom..............................................................NOT!!!! hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser15190

I bow to your wisdom..............................................................NOT!!!! hahahahahahahaha

you have not been fighting us yet, so save your words rock, your time will come.

besides.. its not like clovic is any good.. he just knows to gold and take easy food from easy alliances around him.. i dont see anyone in mayhem or anywhere near my ally as a threat

DeletedUser4601

Your group did get a good start --nicely bunched. MW had to re-locate to survive, but it's starting to get crowded. I hope fighting such a powerful alliance like yours isn't a problem.

DeletedUser15190

Your group did get a good start --nicely bunched. MW had to re-locate to survive, but it's starting to get crowded. I hope fighting such a powerful alliance like yours isn't a problem.

Well we will see once event is over because then we can target whoever we want and once myth die out everyone can be taken out with proper organization.. that is everyone but mayhem, they have no organization at all lol

DeletedUser13369

Ev1l , still don't see , anywhere ,you guys taking a BI city ? All that bravado from your players , maybe should be directed towards someone matching your skills ?:p

DeletedUser15999

Ev1l , still don't see , anywhere ,you guys taking a BI city ? All that bravado from your players , maybe should be directed towards someone matching your skills ?:p

You are hiding in VM... Your opinion does not matter until u come back... until then, u have no say in anything!!
<>SoS

DeletedUser16016

Hurry up and come out of VM so we can RIM you with your Alliance!!! Stop hiding and get RIMMED with some dignity!!! Or better yet do the smart thing and dissolve now and just ghost because you don't stand a chance!!

DeletedUser8159

Time again for Dub's Top 12 Quick Assessment of the worlds top alliances...

1. War Dogs: rank #1 by A LOT, almost double
2. Bad Intenions: Need to start movin if they want that #1 spot
3. Mayhem: Climbed up
4. T.B.D. trying to figure out there name and dropped down a rank
5. Multum in Parvo: Moving up the ladder
6. SPQR: Moved up cuz of the event
7. D M L just crashing hard
8. Good Intentions: getting rid of dead weight
9. Chaotic Animals: Stayed the same due to vet visit
10. Reign of Osiri: gaining ground in 45
11. Ghost Division: BOO
12. SPQR I: It would be cool if this wasnt a sister/ACD and are frighting SPQR for the rights over the name... only one can wish

DeletedUser16016

Time again for Dub's Top 12 Quick Assessment of the worlds top alliances...

1. War Dogs: rank #1 by A LOT, almost double
2. Bad Intenions: Need to start movin if they want that #1 spot
3. Mayhem: Climbed up
4. T.B.D. trying to figure out there name and dropped down a rank
5. Multum in Parvo: Moving up the ladder
6. SPQR: Moved up cuz of the event
7. D M L just crashing hard
8. Good Intentions: getting rid of dead weight
9. Chaotic Animals: Stayed the same due to vet visit
10. Reign of Osiri: gaining ground in 45
11. Ghost Division: BOO
12. SPQR I: It would be cool if this wasnt a sister/ACD and are frighting SPQR for the rights over the name... only one can wish
PREDICTION 1
D M L will be gone within a week.
PREDICTION 2
MAYHEM will follow suit as soon as event ends they end
PREDICTION 3
BI will over throw WD by worlds end
PREDICTION 4
MIP will get the Crown here

DeletedUser15190

why would we fight Bad Intentions when we can partner up with them to dismantle D M L and Mayhem? :)

DeletedUser13369

You are hiding in VM... Your opinion does not matter until u come back... until then, u have no say in anything!!
<>SoS
lol it is an open forum , VM or not VM and again , no one has asked for your opinion.

why would we fight Bad Intentions when we can partner up with them to dismantle D M L and Mayhem? :)
Because you guys are posting ,that you are so good , maybe fighting someone that matches your "skills' ?! After all ,we aren't any good. for your digestion. .
Still don't understand why everyone it's so afraid of the "Rim" , i hear the RIM is great in this game :)
Glad to hear , that some former members found a better home , though :) "Dignity"..hey !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15190

lol it is an open forum , VM or not VM and again , no one has asked for your opinion.

Because you guys are posting ,that you are so good , maybe fighting someone that matches your "skills' ?! After all ,we aren't any good. for your digestion. .
Still don't understand why everyone it's so afraid of the "Rim" , i hear the RIM is great in this game :)
Glad to hear , that some former members found a better home , though :) "Dignity"..hey !

what are you talking about, it was your ally and 3 other alliances in coalition against MIP alone, attacking any siege we started not to mention that both mayhem and you guys were larger than us, mayhem almost double, and now tides have turned, your ally is dying, coalition is gone and by the time event ends mayhem will be alone against 2 top tier alliances and they wont last long either because we are coming for them in 54 ;)

you clearly have no general idea about long term strategy of this game, our alliance wants to participate in world wonders, meaning we dont want to slow down our growth by fighting alliances our equal(in terms of strength), in terms of size, mayhem is still bigger with us but their ally organization is terrible and participation is weaker than in SPQR, next to War dogs MIP has the biggest growth over last week or 2, so yeah if we are dominating so fast and hard during event what chance you think Mayhem has when they are out of fly tokens?

DeletedUser3297

Al3gr's inability to lead and hers mass recurring lead to his down fall, we couldnt get more than 4 people in the only op there ever was; so many wasted resources. If you were a halfway decent leader then its very likely that i wouldnt have wanted to leave so quickly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7209

I will make my one prediction for this server within the month ( probably less) SPQR will be completely enhilated ( out of top 12) by WD

DeletedUser15190

Well everyone @Al3gr1 has decided to return and get devoured with DML....very honorable of you lol........

8Jnngcv.jpg

plus this..

TdNjNQn.jpg